Chapter 15

~Ashley's P.O.V~

I looked up from my phone and saw Jason talking to the lady. He then looked at me and smiled, and the lady gave him a nasty look. He walked back to me, taking out his wallet.

"Come on Ashley, lets go." He put money on the table and grabbed my hand. I quickly got up and started walking out the door.

When we got to the car, Jason unlocked it and opened the passenger door for me. I got in and closed the door while he ran to the other side of the car and got in. He started the car and drove out of the IHop parking lot.

"So Ashley, was that fun? It probably wasn't, but I just wanted to check." Jason spoke up, trying not to make things awkward.

"Yeah, I guess it was, but can we do something fun at the house?"

"Sure we can! I think that I have something in mind too." I laughed. He was probably lying. I responded quickly.

"Cool. I want to have all the fun I can get in two months!"

"Wait... your staying here for two months?!"

"Yup! Maybe three if my mom doesn't miss me too much."

"Wow! That's awesome! We could do a lot in two months!"

"Great! I can't wait!" I look out the window and see the beautiful view of LA. That's when I remembered that Jason was going to ask me something, but never finished when our food was served to us. "Um, Jason?"

"Yeah Poofy?"

"Weren't you going to ask me something earlier?" I see his face turn red.

"Oh... uh... yeah... I was."

"Then what were you going to say?"

"I was going to say... that if...if you wanted to...if maybe you... you don't have to but... if..."

"Jason, why don't you just tell me when you have the right words for it. It might be easier that way."

"Okay. Im sorry. I guess I wasn't ready to ask you. But I know it's going to happen today."

"It better happen. Now you got me all curious."

"Don't worry, I promise... oh look, we're here!" I looked and saw the huge Team Crafted house. As Jason parked the car, I quickly opened the door and ran inside. I looked back at a window and saw Jason lock the car and started to run after me. I laughed and ran to the stairs. Before I touched the railings of the stairs, Jason grabed me and lightly pushed me on the couch. He then started tickling me at my sides. I started to laugh uncontrollably, and Jason finally stopped when my face was red.

"Sorry Ashley, are you okay?" Jason continued to laugh, trying to calm down.

"I knew you were a jag, I almost died from laughing!"

"Sowwy." I laughed again, pushing him on the couch.

"It's okay. What should we do now?" Jason gets up from the couch and thinks.

"Should we make a video?"

"We should do a skit!"

"Ooh that sounds fun, letz do it!"

"What should it be about?" I sat down on the couch, and Jason sat close beside me.

"Maybe it should be about me trying to steal your fried chicken!" I laughed at Jasons idea.

"Maybe we should just do a vlog instead." I knew that I didn't have a better idea, so I might as well do a vlog to update my fans on what I'm doing.

"Sounds good. I will be in the background to ruin it." I laughed and looked at him. He was looking deep into my eyes, as I did the same. He kissed me. I was about to pull away, but something inside made me want to continue. His kiss sent shivers down my spine, and made me feel special. I knew what I was doing was wrong, and I wanted to stop, but I couldn't control myself.

"...Ashley?" I then became horrified when I heard a familiar voice. I pulled away quickly, swinging my head towards the voice. It was Mitch. He looked heartbroken, and frozen in his place. I was going to explain, but my mind was completely blank.

"Oh... uh... hey Mitch..." Jason spoke up, probably seeing my face full of embarrassment.

"JASON! YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Mitch's face turned from heartbroken to very angry in seconds. He started running to Jason, getting ready to beat him. He pulled Jason off the couch and made him stumble, but catch his balence. Mitch was about to punch him, but I ran in front on Jason to pertect him.

"MITCH WAIT-" Everything turned pitch black, and felt myself fall to the floor. I couldn't feel my face, and realized what happened. Instead of punching Jason, Mitch punched me... hard.

"ASHLEY!!! NO!" The voice echoed in my head a few times and stopped. After that, there was nothing but darkness, and silence.