Chapter 6

~Mitch's P.O.V~

"Hey G, you ready to go?" Jerome popped his head into my room and made sure I was getting ready. He didn't want to be late since he was going to pick up Ashley at the airport.

"Yeah biggums, I'm all packed."

"Good. We leave in 15 minutes."

"15 minutes? Why can't we just leave now?" I really wanted to meet Ashley already, but I didn't want to tell Jerome because I would never hear the end of it.

"Oh! And did you ever get to see Ashley's channel?" I could tell Jerome was interested. He has been asking me all weekend about it untill I did it.

"Yes Jerome. I have." Im not going to lie, Ashley's videos made me want to meet her more. I have been watching her videos ever since Jerome told me about her. Something about her made me feel happy inside. She was fun, hilarious, and pretty cute ( judging from her vlogs ). I think I like her. I think that I was in love with Ashley. I didn't know how to feel about her before, but I think I have made up my mind. But I didn't want to tell anyone, knowing someone was going to do something stupid.

"What about her Instagram?"

"Her Instagram?" I forgot about her Instagram.

"Look, here." Jerome hands me his phone. I see a bunch of pictures of Ashley, each one was making my heart heat up and I bite my lip. I was worried that Jerome saw me, so I just gave back his phone and looked away.

"Mitch, you don't have to hide it. It's pretty obvious that you like her." I turn to look at Jerome. Then I look down at the floor, not saying anything. "Mitch, it's okay. This just means that I can get revenge for what you did to me and Louise when we started dating." I playfully punch Jerome's arm.

"Whatever biggums, can we just leave?" I was too imbarrassed to come up with anything else to say.

"Sure. We could get some food on the way there. LOUISE!!! LET'S GO!!!"

"Sounds good, lets go."

~~~~~~~~~~

When we reached the airport, we saw a Wendy's next to our gate. Jerome asked me and louise what we wanted to get, I said that I just wanted a banana frosty. Louise didn't want anything. Louise and I took a seat and waited for Jerome. I got bored and went to see more of Ashley's Instagram photos. Jerome came back with the food we ordered, but he saw that I was looking at Ashley's Instagram. He sat down and gave me my frosty, and he started digging into his burger.

"Hey, can you stop drooling over Ashley and drink you frosty already?

The plane gets here in 5 minutes." I put down my phone and started to put spoonfuls of banana frosty into my mouth. It was half melted, so I didn't get a brain freeze. I finished my frosty when Jerome finished his burger and soda.

The plane has just arrived and me, Louise, and Jerome walked in silence. We gave in our tickets and hopped on the plane. We each sat down in our seats.

"Mitch, are you mad at me?" I looked up at Jerome to answer.

"No biggums, of course not!" I wasn't angry at him, I wasn't saying anything because I was thinking about Ashley. "In fact, you should be mad at me for what I did to you and Louise when you guys were dating!" I chuckle when I remember the things I said that made it awkward between them.

"Oh god Mitch, please don't talk about this again..." I hear Louise say.

"Okay, Okay. Im going to take a nap since Jerome woke me up too early."

"Alright G, take your nap."

"Don't draw on my face either." The last time I took a nap on a plane, Jerome drew very bad things on my face. He was lucky it was washable, or I would have disowned him as my best friend a LONG time ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up Mitch! We get off in 2 minutes!" I open my eyes and rub them as I yawn. We all get off the plane and meet Adam in the car outside of the airport. It was 4:32 am, but Adam didn't care. He always stood up this late because he would record all day, and edit his videos at night. When we got home, everyone went up to their room but Jerome. I didn't ask why, knowing that it was because he had to stay awake to pick up Ashley. I basically dragged myself up to my new room because I was so tired. My room already had a bed with a sheet, pillow, and blanket. I kicked off my shoes and collapsed on the soft, warm bed, wrapping myself in my fuzzy blanket.

I wake up at 10:02 am. I change into more comfortable clothes, then go downstairs to see if there was anything to eat, but I then hear a soft groan from the living room. When I investigate, I see her on the couch. She was curled up into a ball, hugging a pillow, and was looking down at the floor. It was Ashley.