Chapter 22

~Mitch's P.O.V~

It was over. I couldn't save Ashley. She was taken right in front of me, helpless, weak, and terrified.

"Me and my buddies will figure something out for him." A voice I didn't want to hear awoke me from darkness and regret. My arms were tied up behind me and in pain. I tried to free myself, but it hurt too much to try. I started to cough because of the discusting taste of the drug two men gave us.

"Mitch!" I looked up and saw Ashley tied up on a couch and Jason right next to her.

"Ashley! Jason, let us go! What the hell are you doing?!"

"I warned you two retards that this would happen. You thought that I was kidding?" I was thinking of ways to get me and Ashley out of here. I didn't want Jason laying a finger on Ashley.

"Jason... We're sorry..." I pleaded.

"Awe, Mitch... Your sorry? Wow, that's fan-fucking-tastic!"

"Jason... let us go... please. Or... let Ashley go! Just don't hurt her!" I didn't care about myself, I needed Ashley safe and away from Jason. When Jason was speaking, the tight rope around my hand loosened, but was still hard to get off. I stopped trying when a familiar voice spoke. He was one of the guys who kidnapped us.

"Boss, should we get... the tools?"

"Uhhh, yeah, go ahead. It's about time we get started." The man brought back a box and put it on the table.

"Here you go. They are all brand new... and expensive." Jason reached inside the box and took out a knife. I started to sweat. If we were to never get out of here, Jason would kill us before any hope.

The rope got looser and I found hope. I looked at Ashley who was staring at me and mouthed "Don't worry, we're going to get out of this." I quickly looked away when Jason looked back at us.

"Ashley, have you made up your mind yet?"

"I'm not doing it Jason. Torture me all you want."

"Alright. Its going to happen either way. If you end up all bloody, I'm going to it myself." He slowly walked up to Ashley and slid his finger through her waistline.

"This is going to be fun." I tried to negotiate with Jason, but he wouldn't take it.

"Awe, look at Ashley the virgin. She's so scared."

"Leave her alone, Jason!"

Later in the conversation, Jason and the guys took me and Ashley upstairs in silence. I managed to get the rope completely off my hands, but they got re-tied when I got up from the stair railing. I tried to make them loose again as we walked up, making sure no one noticed.

"Here we are! Phoenix, Mackey, make them comfortable." Phoenix pushed me to walk forward. He led me on a small couch, and Ashley was being tied up on a chair. She was silently crying with tears down her face. The man tied me to the couch so I was sitting up.

"Now for the show to start!" Jason turned Ashley to face me. My heart sank when I found out Jason's plan to torture me through Ashley. There was no way out of this now.

"Ashley, last chance..." Jason takes a knife from the box and lightly slides his finger on it.

"Yes, Jason! I'll do it." Ashley sadly looked at Jason. Jason's face lightened up in surprise. He threw the knife back into the metal box.

"Really? Perfect. Phoenix, Mackey, I got this. You two can go home. Come back in the morning for your payment."

"Are you sure? We could stand outside your door and-"

"Nah, I got this. Mitch is tied up, and Ashley is going to be grinding on me. I also have everything I need in this box."

"Whatever you say, boss." Phoenix fist bumped Mackey as they left through the door.

"Alright Ashley, how do you want to get this done?" Ashley glanced at me, then back at Jason.

"Well, you can start by getting me out of this chair." Ashley said seductively.

"Ohh, now you want to be a dirty girl..." Jason went behind Ashley's chair to un-tie her. Ashley looked at me and winked. She mouthed "I have a plan." I nodded. My hand shot up with pain. I looked at it and saw blood, and a large piece and glass. It was large enough to cut the rope. Ashley saw it and smiled. There was hope to getting out of here.

"There you go. Now what, sexy?" Ashley sits up sexually.

"Sit down." Jason followed her orders and sat down. Ashley sat on his lap, harshly kissing him. She motioned me with one of her hands to start cutting the rope. I started cutting and got loose. I was free.

"Ashley, what's with all the kissing? Let's go a little further..." Ashley shut Jason up by kissing him again. She got up from his lap, pulling him up with her continuing the kiss. When she moved over, I quietly got up from the couch and grabed the box. Jason pulled away from Ashley and turned around. I took out a tiny, sharp knife and pointed it at him.

"Whu- awe shit..." Jason turned to me and put up his hands to surrender. "M-Mitch, don't do anything you would regret..."

"You piece of shit! You deserve to die. Ashley was your best friend and your forcing her to fuck you!"

"Just don't do it. Were all friends here..."

"FUCK YOU, JASON!!!" I ran up to Jason with the knife, but I tripped on the rope. The box fell and sharp tools went everywhere. I managed to stab Jason in the arm while I fell, making him scream in pain and fall on his knees. He took a knife from the floor and stabbed me in my leg. I yelled in pain falling backwards. Ashley just stood in the corner staring in horror.

"ASHLEY, RUN AND GET HELP!!! CALL THE COPS!!!"

"OH NO YOU DON'T! MITCH, YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" He then got up and ran to Ashley with the knife. I tried to run after him, but my leg shot up in pain and forced me down.

"ASHLEY!" Ashley was too late. She stood there horrified as a knife was in her, inches away from her stomach.  Jason ran out the door in silence.

"M-Mitch...w-why..." Ashley fainted, falling on her back, making the knife fall off and releasing a pool of blood.

I was drowning in tears as I stood there, staring at the horrible sight. I was hopeless. I couldn't call for help because Jason took our phones.

"A-Ashley... I'm s-sorry..." I studder. I quickly take off my shirt and crawl to her, lifting up her shirt. I pressed my shirt over her cut to stop the bleeding.

"Jason...will...pay..." I lifted Ashley bridal style, struggling to stand on my wounded leg. I managed to stand, whimpering in pain. I was lucky she was so light. I slowly walked out of the door and down the stairs, each step hurting like hell. I left out of the front door and out on the street, looking for help, but no one was out this late. It was freezing cold, so I held Ashley closer.

I heard yelling and laughing from across the street and saw a group of people. I started to call for help, knowing that I could stand anymore.

"HELP! PLEASE HELP! WE NEED A HOSPITAL! PLEASE..." They stopped and became silent.

"Mitch?! Is that you?! What happened?!" I reconized Adam's voice and saw familiar faces. It was the Team Crafted crew.

"Someone... take Ashley... please..." Adam quickly ran across the street, taking Ashley carfully from my hands. Is eyes widened as he stared at Ashley's bloody cut, then at my shirtless, bloody chest and legs.

"MITCH, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" The rest of the group ran up to Adam, looking at me and Ashley.

"Guys... get help... for Ashley... I need her... safe..." My vision got blurry, and I felt light headed. "Get... help... please..." Everything turned pitch black and I felt myself helplessly fall to the ground, unable to move.

"Awe shit... Alesa, call the ambulance. Ian, help me with Mitch and Ashley. They are going to bleed out!"

I need Ashley safe... I need her alive.

Be Always By My Side (A #Mashley Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara