Chapter 4

~Ashley's P.O.V~

Darkness. I can't see anything. I feel around for a switch or a sorce of light. I then feel someone grab my hand and pull me in somewhere like a room. Just then, a light above me turns on, hurting my eyes. When I open them, I feel the person let go of my hand and grab both of my arms.  He turns me so he could see my face. The stranger is about the same height as me. It looked like it was a man or a teen. He was looking at me with a sad face. "...Ashley!" He broke down crying and hugged me. I didn't know what was happening. It was all going on too fast. I hear a really loud noise and wake up in my bed.

My alarm was going off and my heart was beating fast. I growled at my alarm as I turned it off. I try to calm myself by laying back down and grabbing my phone. I saw that I got a text from Jerome 2 hours ago. I opened the message.

Jerome: Hey Ash, reply when you read my text.

Ashley: Reply.

Jerome: HEYYY! Finally you replied...

Ashley: Sorry... I was sleeping.

Jerome: Oh, okay... blame it on da sleep. What I meant to talk to you about was this dood I wanted you to meet. He is my best buddy, and I think it is about time that you need to meet him.

Ashley: Okay... when will I get to meet him?

Jerome: Right now! He has a youtube channel called The BajanCanadian. I told him about yours because he didn't know who you were either, and he probably is watching your videos now. He is also going to be at Team Crafted too, so it is nice to get background research about someone before you meet them in person.

Ashley: Okay Jerome, I will. See you in 2 days!

Jerome: K, see ya ash!

I put down my phone and get up off the bed. I sit down at my desk and open my laptop. I go to YouTube and search BajanCanadian. The first thing I saw was his profile picture. It was an anamated image of a Minecraft skin which was odviously his. So he plays Minecraft... why have I never met him before? My mom opened the door, letting herself in.

"Morning honey, are you hungry? I could make you eggs or something."

"Thanks mom, but can I have fruit loops instead? I don't feel like eating eggs right now."

"Okay, sure." My mom leaves the room shutting the door behind her. I look back at the laptop and scroll down the list of videos. I finally click on one and put on my headphones.

~~~~~~~~~

It has been 4 hours and I have been watching all of the videos. I loved all of them, and smiled at least twice on each of them. I have never been so excited to meet someone in my life. I loved his videos, his amazing sense of humor, and his voice. I got up off my chair, and ploped down on my bed. I texed Jerome saying if it was okay to come to Team Crafted tomorrow instead, and he agreed. I screamed silently and jumped off my bed. I went to finish packing, and did it gleefully, thinking of all the fun I would have for 2 months. I just couldn't stop smiling.