ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴠɪɪɪ

Start from the beginning

"Am I doing this right?" Gar breathed, his gaze snapping up to lock with Jason's.

"Yes, just um..keep going." Jason answers, feeling flustered.

Garfield kept going moving one of his hands to pump Jason's length, The pleasure was almost too much for him.

A few more seconds was all it took before Jason threw his head back against the pillows, moaning in ecstasy. 'Fuck..why was Gar so good at this?'

"..Gar, do you want me to suck you off?" Jason breathes out, "Really? Yeah, I'd like that." Garfield smiled, jumping off the bed and standing up to undo the zipper. He stripped off his pants more eagerly than he'd like to admit and his trousers went in the same direction.

Jason got out of bed and walked to Gar kneeling in front of him and started stroking him.

"That feels amazing.." Gar moaned quietly, pressing the back of Jason's head towards him.

Pulling away with a winner's smile, Jason headed back to the bed, but stopped when he noticed Gar wasn't following him over.

"Shouldn't we not..I could be so bad and-"

"Your not bad, didn't I tell you that already? Just stop worrying and fuck me already."

Garfield nods before walking back over and climbing onto the bed, soon he was on top of Jason again and lined himself up at his opening. "Shouldn't we use a condom?" Gar questions.

"No, go ahead." Jason breaths then a sudden gasp was punched out, his face scrunched up at the intrusion and discomfort he probably should've prepped but being the way he was he went for a more painful approach. He'd known it would hurt..

Gar, knitted his brows in a look of concern, reaching up and stroking Jason's cheek. "I'm so sorry! I knew this was a bad idea.."

"I can't do this," Gar says at the sight of Jason's face. He didn't want to hurt him.

"No, I'm good," Jason replied quickly, "Just give me a minute.."

"Ok..okay." Garfield says, holding the position nervously.

"Try moving," Jason suggested after a moment, and Gar did.

Starting out gently, Garfield slowly began to thrust his hips, creating a steady rhythm. He was surprised at how quickly Jason's demeanor changed, his hands flying out to grip at his shoulders, bracing himself against him.

"Fuck dude." He said, his breath shaky, as Gar started to like the sensation that filled Jason's body.

Jason had slowly began to match the rhythm of Gar's thrusts, he couldn't help but think how great this was.

Glancing down at Jason, almost made Gar lose control right then and there. Jason's eyes were shut tight and he was biting his lip, he did it constantly and Gar strangely liked it.

They were going faster now, their breathing heavy as they moaned and the pleasure started to build.

Jason's breath became quick and rapid, he tightened around Gar, moments later the pace increased, to the point Jason accidentally bit down on his lip, a little scared by what was happen.

Garfield didn't seem to mind though, and a low growl erupted from his throat as his face tenses. He thrusted even harder, his teeth baring and his skin started to change green?

"Gar?" Jason panted worriedly, Gar didn't answer he leans down biting on Jason's neck.

There was a loud scream then lots of blood, but also the sound of heavy breathing Garfield sat up immediately rubbing at his head and felt sweat lots of sweat.

It was a dream?

Jason blinked when he heard the sound of Garfield breathing loudly, he opened his eyes and looked over to him. "..What's wrong with you?"

Garfield closed his eyes trying his best to calm down his breathing before answering, "N-nothing..go back to sleep."

Jason rolls his eyes turning to the other side, "Yeah, whatever.."

That movie they all watched must've gotten to Gar's dreams, the movie was romantic and had different people with different sexuality's..

Now he just has one question, What sexuality is he?