Chapter 29

Holding her knife close to her chest, Winter kept her breathing shallow and listened around her for the sound of metal footsteps. None came.

Peeking out from her hiding place, her fingers digging into the door frame, she moved her eyes across the room looking at all the possible hiding places.

There were a few party tables, some standing up right, other broken or flipped over. They were good hiding places for Springtrap's troops. The doors to the other party rooms were wild open, but still hard to see anything near them.

Taking in a deep shaky breath, she came out her hiding spot, staying crouched down and low to the ground, as she made her way to one of the tables, her boots making shot crunching sounds as they hit old party hats and posters.

Reaching the table she noticed (Y/n) and Baby not too far away, their eyes focused on the right door of the room.

Sneaking over she checked to see what they were watching, her eyes connecting with a pair of mismatching ones as a broken animatronic came out the shadows on all fours.

It was hunting them.

"We gotta get rid of it before it finds us and alerts the others in the area."

Winter nodded at the dancer as (Y/n) made her way around the room sticking close to the walls and staying hidden in the shadows.

Baby waited patiently with Winter as she watched her girlfriend get ready to kill the animatronic when...

"Gotcha!"

Winter squeaked in surprise as another animatronic lifted her up into the air and slowly began crushing her lungs, while another animatronic wrapped itself around Baby. "Look what we have. A dancer, clown and human."

(Y/n) widened her eyes and turned around to see Winter unconscious and Baby busy clawing the hell out of another animatronic that seemed similar to Ennard. The animatronic she was hunting down, was sprawled across the floor, it's head missing and the power core shattered allowing a light blue glowing liquid to pool around it's unmoving form.

"(Y/n)! Help Winter while I deal with spaghetti here."

Nodding (Y/n) ran over to the obviously larger animatronic, that was busy holding an unconscious Winter who had blood trailing down her chin and probably a few broken ribs. 

The animatronic dropped the albino female and rushed over to the (H/c) one in front of it, ready to grab ahold of and try to kill.

Baby, occupied by the spaghetti monster, struggled in it's grip, finally freeing her claw and using it to pry the animatronic off forcefully and in the process, break it's wires and damage it.

In the midst of the battle, while Baby got rid of her unwanted 'hugger' and rushed over to help (Y/n), a certain rotting gold rabbit slung Winter over his shoulder and disappeared with her while he hummed a soft tune.

*timeskip*

"You lost her!?"

Giving an awkward smile and trailing her eyes to the floor finding it more interesting at the moment, stood Baby and by her side, with her arms crossed and a blank expression, was (Y/n) who had gained a few scratches and cracks from their big fight with the one animatronic.

Running a hand through his brown locks, Freddy paced back and forth, his gloved fingers tapping against his forearm as his shoes clicked against the tile floor and his worry filled azure eyes darted between the two female animatronics and the floor.

Goldie was situated on the stage, his white pupils following his concerned brother's figure as he tried thinking of how it had happened.  "We think Spring took her while we were fighting the animatronic that crushed her."

"Not. Helping."

Sighing (Y/n) grabbed Baby's hand and took her along to their 'room' under the stage, while Freddy's eyes watched them. "How could they be so irresponsible?"

"They weren't. They were defending themselves against three ravagers and Winter was simply taken away during that time."

Sending a cold glare at his counterpart Freddy pressed his lips together. "How are you so calm? She could be dead and you're sitting there like the cat who ate the canary. Innocent and peaceful."

"I've eaten a few canaries, but that was Bonnie and Toy Bonnie's dares. Also she's still very much alive. He needs her for something."

Clicking his teeth, Freddy made his way to the security office and checked the few  cameras for anything  new. 

"I see he's not going to be calm for a while."

Mari walked up to Gold, a warm cup of sweet hot chocolate in each of her hands as she sat next to him and handed him one. "Not at all."

Swirling the liquid around a bit he took a sip and hummed in delight as the sweet liquid ran down his throat and awoke his taste buds. Mari leaned against his shoulder and silently enjoyed her cup as they watched the others play around.

Meanwhile in Springtrap's part of the pizzeria, he sat on his 'throne' as his milmy white eyes watched the albino female, who he had in a 'cage', which was really just a party room with wooden planks nailed into the wall.

Her weapons and some of her armour were removed and she was placed in there on a pile of old boxes and blankets to rest on.

Her wounds were left untreated since there was no medical aid and large bruises were covering her upper abdomen and arms. "Let's see how long it takes for your 'friends' to rescue you."

  Finally removing his gaze from her, he glanced at the camera and smiled, sending a small unwelcome wave to Freddy.