Chapter 19

'H-hey kids! W-welcome to F-Freddy Fazbear's P-Pizza!'

The sound of the brown bear's glitched out and goofy voicebox filled the pizzeria along with the cheers and laughter of kids. A soft tune played from the speaker's on the corners of the stage giving the pizzeria a happy feel, but a strange and chilly feeling hung in the air.

Glancing around a pair of  (E/c) orbs landed on the withered SpringBonnie suit in the shadows, her eyes narrowing at the figure and spotting the burns, holes and dried blood. His dull and pale white eyes bored into hers as a sinister grin spread across the bunny's face.

Shivering in disgust (Y/n) placed the tray of milkshakes on a table and handed them out to the right customers. 

This day replayed in her head every time now a days. 

Today was the day 5 kids went missing. 

Tucking the empty tray under her arm she glanced at where she had seen SpringBonnie only to find it empty. Again.

Walking to the kitchen she noticed the five kids missing from where they were and frowned, dragging her fingers through her (H/l) (H/c) locks before she noticed something different.

The walls seemed to be melting away like a crayon and soon her vision began dancing and swirling until she fell.

She fell and fell until landing up on a stage.

In front of her were velvet curtains and she was frozen and stiff... until a scream echoed through the rooms and a soft 'clink' came from behind her.

Metal.

A man stood in front of her holding the corpse of a small (H/c) girl with a blood stained (F/c) hoodie, black skirt and white tennis shoes. Her (E/c) orbs were dull and lifeless as they blankly stared at her.

Why?

Why would he torture her by showing her all these images? These... these memories!?

'Time to wake up (Y/n)'

Cracking open her eyelids (Y/n)'s (E/c) orbs noticed the dark grey tile floor beneath her. It was covered in smallll specks of dust, metal shavings and oil. There were also a few small sticky notes here and there and finally managing to lift her head up enough to scan her surroundings she was met with a work station covered in tools.

On the shelves were blueprints and boxes and on the walls more blueprints, old posters and family pictures.

One thing that stood out in all the photo's was the small albino girl covered in oil splashes and sometimes even staring at the camera blankly with pizza in her mouth.

She kinda seemed familiar somehow.

Her thoughts were cut short when a overly excited and happy voice chirped from behind her.

Turning her head and upper body around she was met with an older version of the albino girl in the photo's.

Her messy white hair wentto the waist and was pretty curly. Her eyes were icy blue and she was covered in bruises, oil stains, plasters and bandages. Mainly on her fingers.

Her outfit was a white tank top and brown pants with a belt holding a wrench, screwdriver and a few other unnamable tools.

"Hehe. You look so confused let me explain..." The albino took in a deep breathe, "My friends and I were told to investiagte and find anything valuable or repairable in one of the old er...newer locations were we found you and several other animatronics. You along with Circus Baby and a few other animatronics I'm not willing too name right now we're the worst damaged yet still saveable! So far I have repaired everyone except Baby. She's... a work in progress."

Winter looks at (Y/n) and noticed that she was rambling on again. "Hehe. Sorry... I'll just take you to your friends so long."

Grabbing (Y/n)'s hand, Winter dragged the (H/c) female humananimatronic to another room that was pretty large and represented the main room of the pizzeria. The other animatronics that were fixed were sitting around the room in their human forms either playing cards, board games or spin the bottle. 

The only people missing were the Rockstars, Puppet , Ennard, Yenndo and the Endo's.

Hearing a door close she turned to be face to face with SpringBonnie. Er... William...

The strange albino had already left, probably to work on Baby.

"Hello William. Like being one of us now?"

"Shut up (Y/n). I would've been alive right now if you didn't know I was there."

His words came out harsh and cruel. It was also empty empty more robotic sounding. Staring at him blankly with her (E/c) orbs (Y/n) grinned and flicked his nose. 

"Oh stop being a cry baby William. You killed us yet we're making the best of what we have unlike you."

He growled before retreating to his corner and sitting down.

Glancing around the room (Y/n) spotted Mari leaning on Goldie's shoulder, tears streamed down her face and she was hugging a locket. It was Puppet's. (Y/n) could tell from the looks of how dirty it was along with the dried blood.

He didn't make it...

The Toy's, Originals and Funtimes were all huddled into their groups and some were mourning for their friends.

Ennard, Yenndo, Puppet and the Rockstars were all gone. Their souls wandered around the room and only (Y/n), Goldie and Mari we really notice them. Okay and Spring back in the corner...

One thing was usr on most of their minds... Was Baby okay?