Chapter 12

°~•A few days later•~°

The screams of over excited children filled the once quiet pizzeria as they ran to their favourite locations watching the animatronics perform while eating their extra cheesy pizza and drinking their sugar loaded soda's and juice.

Unlike very other time they came to Fazbear's they could now see every animatronic from the different locations and even the newer models.

The rockstars.

They were a bit like the toys, but had the original colour choices from the first band and different coloured cheeks. 

Their Freddy and Bonnie had magenta cheeks while Chica had blue. Foxy was more pirate looking, without the pants and holes, but with a pegleg, hook, eye patch and parrot.

They had the stage in the main area seeing as they were more new.

There was another bear though kept in the backroom with (Y/n). He was all black with a grey underbelly and muzzle. A large golden star was in his chest and he had golden eyes. Well eye. His other eye looked like Goldie, Mari and Puppet's. Black with a white pupil.

His hat, bowtie and a few joint places were red, but he was really quiet and kinda sweet in a way. Their was another bear, but he was all endoskeleton and named Yenndo.

Then there was a puppet like BonBon, but pink and an orange recolour of Funtime Foxy who hung out in the spare broken television's. They were Bonnet and Lolbit.

"Hey (Y/n)! What are ya up to?"

Looking over at Lolbit (Y/n)'s dull orbs blankly stared at the screen thinking of a thing to say before turning up blank and sighing looking down at the blueprints of the pizzeria. "Finding secrets."

"Ooh."

Folding the paper up neatly (Y/n) put it in her pocket and went over to her space between the two shelves leaning against the wall and watching everyone keep themselves occupied.

Smiling slightly she closed her (E/c) orbs allowing the darkness to take over her vision and sleep to claim her form.

°~•Elsewhere•~°

Endo sat next to Mari it's lifeless golden eyes watching her make a few plushes for the Funtime crew and Rockstars. This was a hobby besides 'doctoring' up the animatronics when they got injured.

Endo enjoyed Mari's company. They've been together ever since she woke up in the box after her murder by him.

Shivering slightly at the memory Mari placed the plush down it's button eyes seemingly watching her every move as it's permanent smile remained on it's face. 

Leaning back Mari stroked Endo's head a happy purr escaping it's useless voice box as it closes it's eyes enjoying the relaxing moment with his best friend. 

°~•Outside•~°

Walking up to the back doors a male dressed in purple pushed the door slightly open just enough to slip inside. His pure white eyes looked down at his boots where a glint of metal could hardly be seen.

A knife.

Walking to the spare room he took out a home made rabbit costume it's stitching visible and eyes purple with a purple bowtie and vest. He had made the suit himself and it looked... Okay...

The entire design was based off SpringBonnie just a darker shade of gold-green and not animatronic looking. 

Sighing he pulled the suit on and exited the room placing the mask over his head. Now he just needed to kill 4 kids for the new animatronics.

The rockstars.

He knew the kids he killed possessed the suits and what had happened to the first guard here. Strung up like a decoration. Organs used as balloons and streamers.

Gruesome...

Shrugging he walked over to Foxy's curtain moving the fox to the side and opening the curtain a bit waiting for a few curious kids to come near his hiding place looking for a story.

°~•a few hours later•~°

Peeking out the curtain a small kid stood there with messy brown hair with a reddish highlight and blue-green eyes with a plaster on his cheek and knees. 

Grinning widely beneath the mask he motioned for the boy to follow him disappearing behind the curtains and waiting by the door backstage as the boy hesitantly made his way on the pirates' stage.

Looking around the space he noticed an arrow painted in the ground leading to that weird rabbit who taunted him with that creepy smile spread across it's face and lifeless purple eyes staring at him.

But... being the stupid kid he is he followed the rabbit who lead him through a few rooms before the final room became filled with an awful and strong metallic smell everything hidden in the dark.

Purple eyes glowed from the center of the room as the door shut behind him.

A small flicker illuminated the room enough to show the tiles covered in blood and organs three unrecognizable decaying bodies scattered across the floor. The I eyes dull and lifeless.

His blue-green orbs widened as the bunny disappeared amongst the shadows it's glowing eyes no longer visible in the darkness. 

Scanning the shadows his eyes widened as a sharp cold object pierced through his chest and a soft purple glow appeared in front of him as those purple eyes reappeared before the world blurred and went dark the pain numbing and disappearing.

°~•-----•~°

As night fell the screams of children disappeared and a few sirens were heard as worried parents couldn't find their kids in the pizzeria. The Rockstars eyes were dull and dark as they weren't powered on, but a strange red substance with a metallic smell had leaked from some of their parts.

No clues were found and the manager assured the parents they would find the children fully aware of what had become of the corpses, but they weren't going to return to their parents. 

Mari walked up to the suits once the building was closed for the night opening their chest cavities and removing the corpses. Their bodies were mangled with multiple broken bones a d deep cuts some had bruises on their arms and legs.

Removing the souls she put them into the animatronics keeping the soul in place and allowing them to come alive. The bodies were placed in crates and put into the back room with the rest of the dead kids remains.

Returning to the main room she calmed the new animatronics down Puppet helping her explain what had happened to them, "So... we were murder'd?"

Mari nodded, "But... by who?"

"We're not sure. All we remember is the colour purple."

Rockstar Foxy looked towards his other companions who were scared and confused although they had no memory of who they were before this. None of them ever did... before (Y/n).

She rembered everything about her past and even the name of her killer. William.

He had shown up a few times talking to the manager, but he was no longer how he looked. Instead his hair and skin was purple along with his uniform and his eyes were pure white when they were once green like Baby's.

He was different.

No longer alive.