Chapter 4

Walking down the hall one pair of glowing eyes watched the floor as their aching body pushed forward towards the darkened room.

'Parts and service'

Pushing the metal door open their eye looked over at the Freddy suit sitting in the corner. It's dusty fur covered in dry blood with a pair of eyeballs sticking out the front.

Shivering in disgust they backed up and allowed the door to shut with a 'thud' as a bell rung out through the building.

It was 06 : 00 a.m.

Sighing they went over to the storage room where the withered and old versions of the Toys were kept with a few other old decorations and supplies. Their eye was dark signalling they were shut down

Sleeping...

Walking over to the corner behind some crates the figure sat down and hugged their knees resting their chin on the top. Their bright (E/c) orb dimming as their vision darkened and everything went limp...

The kids screams and the singing of the animatronics songs filled the once silent pizzeria as the waiters delivered the pizza to the tables. 

Mari and Puppet handed out prizes to kids who brought the tickets to the box.

The soft melody of the music box playing in the background.

The Toys sung songs and performed on stage for the kids the smiling faces all around.

Mangle was being torn apart again and being put together as the kids couldn't leave to poor fox alone.

Balloon Boy handed balloons out to the kids saying 'Hi' to everyone.

The old anomatronics stayed in the storage room shut down and 'no longer useful'.

(Y/n) sat in the corner of the darkened room her body littered in cracks and in pain. Her right eye missing and left eye dim. A soft melody sounded from her speaker as her memories from her old pizzeria played in her head.

The screaming kids faded as the families left and the pizzeria closed. The employees cleaning up the last of the mess before exiting the building and locking the door.

A 'Help Wanted' board by the window. 

The old nightguards body had been discovered, but was taken out the suit and put into a box like the rest of them. The tiles were bleached and so was the spare suit.

One by one the animatronics woke up and turned themselves human stretching and yawning from their long day. The old anomatronics stretched their aching joints and muscles.

They excited the room and met up with the others.

In the corner of the dark room a faint melody began to play as (Y/n) hadn't woken up yet her body leaning against the cold wall and head hung with her (H/l) (H/c) hair covering her face.

Mari and Puppet were cleaning BB and repairing Mangle before they could shift. Bonnie sat with Toy Bonnie while Chica and Toy Chica made pizza for everyone. Freddy, Toy Freddy and Goldie were discussing a plan for when they got a new night guard while Foxy sharpened his hook.

"Has nobody else noticed th' ballerina missin' yet or is it just me?"

Bonnie and Toy Bonnie looked at each other, around the room then back at Foxy. "Yeah. She isn't here at all."

"Maybe she's still in your guys room? I mean she doesn't seem to like the dead body in herold room."

Bonnie shrugged before hopping off the stage and heading tho the storage room with Foxy hearing a faint melody behind the door. Opening the door Foxy checked the one side of the room, while Bonnie checked the shelves and crates.

Going towards the corner of the room he saw a (H/c) haired girl on the floor her outfit torn and covered in dust and her hair a mess. Her eyes were closed and most of her (S/t) skin bandaged, scratched or bruised.

Sighing the lilac haired male slipped his arms under her knees and upper back picking her sleeping form up careful not to wake her just yet. "Foxy I got her."

"Well done Bonnie."

Walking out the room their shoes made faint tapping noises on the cold and dirty tile floor as they approached the others. 

Her melody had stopped, but (Y/n) was still fast asleep and her limp and relaxed form was held carefully in Bonnie's arms. Freddy was quick to notice and helped Bonnie by taking her form and placing her down on the couch backstage.

"No one disturb her. She'll need this rest if she's still in pain."

Running down a hallway the (H/c) headed female chased after the younger red headed girl her blue orbs shining in the dimly lit building and a smile on her clown painted face. 

Giggling they ran towards the Auditorium where a albino male and female sat playing with two small kids. The male was wearing a white undershirt with purple vest and black dress pants and shoes. He had purple cheeks and eyeshadow with stunning sky blue eyes and a black bowtie and top hat, he also had two bear ears and a bear tail.

The female had black and white eyes with orange hair and an orange vest and skirt. She had purple cheeks, eyeshadow and bowtie with black flats and purple knee high socks. Her fox tail and fox ears tipped in orange too.

The two children were bunnies. A pink one with green eyes and a simple punk dress with pink ears and hair and a blue one with red eyes and bowtie and a light blue under shirt and dark blue vest.

The small red headed girl came to a stop and the (H/c) headed female fell over her causing a small pile and giggles to erupt from the two. The four other figures watched the confused a pink version of the orange fox entered the room.

"Baby. (Y/n). Why are you on the floor?"

Baby replied after calming her giggles in her sweet voice, "(Y/n) and I were playing chase! I think she won."

The pink fox sighed and helped Baby up the (Y/n). Grabbing her hand and smiling (Y/n) was pulled up her (H/c) hair neatly tied back. "Thanks Foxy."

"Any time (Y/n)."

Walking off Foxy joined the other two a happy smile gracing her features. Looking down at Baby, (Y/n) knew she wanted ice-cream. It was written on her face. "Come on Baby. Let's get you some ice-cream."

"Yay!"

Slowly opening her (E/c) orb (Y/n) looked around the room and spotted Mari sitting in front of her with a worried expression on her face. "You were crying in your sleep. I thought you were having a nightmare."

Shaking her head (Y/n) looked up at the girl.

"Not a nightmare. A memory of my friends. I wonder how they're even doing and if I was replaced."