Chapter 2

Waking up slowly screaming of kids and singing filled (Yn)'s ears and the smell of pizza filled the air. Her (E/c) orb travelled the room and landed on a male and female figyre in the corner arguing about something. 

The male and female looked very similar with therosy cheeks and purple tear trails and white hair. The male was taller than the female and had white pupils like Goldie's and her wore a black vest and pants. His vest had two large white buttons on it and his arms had elbow length black and white stripped gloves. He also wore black dress shoes.

The female wore a black lolita styled dress with white ruffles at the bottom, knee high purple socks with black flats. Her arms had elbow length fingerless purple and black striped gloves and a small purple jacket on her shoulders stopping just above her lower back and middle of her forearm.  Her hair reached mid thigh and had two string boys on either side of her head. Just like the male she had two large white buttons on her chest.

Deciding to try and move (Y/n) went to sit up, but an intense pain shot through her body making her curl up in a ball on the table. The female figure noticed this and ran over to (Y/n). "I wouldn't move just yet. You're in terrible condition and need alot of repairing sadly we don't have all the necessary parts to fix you..."

Looking over to her look alike the male came forward. "I'm Puppet and this is my sister Marionette or just Mari for short."

"Who are you?"

In a hushed and slightly glitchy voice (Y/n) spoke in her (V/t) voice, "(Y-Y/n). (Y/n) the ballerina."

Nodding the two began talking with each other again. 

~Timeskip~

Sitting up on the table (Y/n)'s eye was dull and her body limp. Mari and Puppet were busy repairing what they could on her. So far they have reattatched her right arm and got a new faceplate for her missing bottom left one, but it wasn't white, it was more of a gray-blue colour. Her lower abdomen had been repaired as well and replaced with white metal parts from her box of spare parts.

Her right eye was the only real thing they couldn't repair yet. 

The small dents were hammered out and her scratches and holes were also unfixable at the moment. 

Stepping back Mari and Puppet high fives before turning (Y/n) on. Opening her (E/c) eye she looked around the room slightly before noticing the two figures in front of her.

Mari smiled. "How are you feeling?"

Looking down at her body (Y/n) noticed that her abdomen and arm were fixed and placing a hand on the missing face plate felt the metal instead of wires. Puppet smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder. 

"Is it okay? We did what we could with the little parts we got."

Nodding (Y/n) smiled slightly. "T-thanks for trying."

Helping her up Mari led (Y/n) into the main room where the others were. Noticing 5 new figures (Y/n) tensed up slightly. She was shy around new animatronics, but kids were her favourite. 

The first 3 were all males. There was a bear, bunny and a small boy with a balloon. 

The bear and bunny looked like Freddy and Bonnie, but lighter in colour and had red cheeks like Mari and Puppet. The bunny though had green eyes instead of magenta.

The other male was small with a red balloon and a helicopter hat. Her wore navy blue jeans and had a red and yellow stripped top and hat with black shoes and rosy cheeks. He looked like a small child.

The other 2 figures were female. The one looked like Chica with the same rosy cheeks and lighter shades and instead of a yellow dress it was pink hot shirts and a yellow top. Her bib also said 'Let's party'.

The other was an albino with an extra head. She looks like Foxy with her pirate outfit and fox features. She had black knee high boots and shorts with a pink material tied around it. She also had a white blouse the exposed part of her chest. Her eyes were golden and tail had a pink tip.

The first to notice their arrival was the albino and small boy. The albino tapped Foxy's shoulder and pointed over to (Y/n) whispering something to him. He replied back, but (Y/n) couldn't hear them. 

Freddy walked over to them and smiled at (Y/n). "Welcome back miss. I'm happy to see you up and about and less broken too." 

The lighter Freddy look a like came over and looked (Y/n) in the eye. "Can you turn human?"

"I-I don't know. At my old pizzeria I could, but I'm not sure if I can anymore..."

"Just try. We won't make fun I you." In the background Chica nodded and gave a thumbs up while Bonnie smiled.

Gulping slightly (Y/n) focused on her soul and turning to her human form. She never like going human it made her feel exposed and sad. Maybe something about her human life made her feel that way...

Opening her eye she saw that her hands were no longer the metal that she was made of and was now her soft and smooth (S/t). Her (H/l) (H/c) hair more silky and shiny and her body covered in bruises and scars. That's probably the dents and holes...

Looking up at the others she saw their eyes widen and some even blushing slightly. Looking at her reflection in the glass she noticed that her right eye had a scar over it and was closed and the part of her face that was replaced was a part of a mask.

Her oitfit was toen in someplaces, but nothing was exposed and her clown make up was still there with the (F/c) cheeks slightly dark and faded. The chew were the same colour of her skirt and jacket while her top was black and so were her ballet shoes. A piece of (S/f/c) material tied around her waist that matched her knee high socks.

Feeling a hand on her shoulder (Y/n) jumped and spun around to face Freddy's worried face. Feeling a wet substance roll down her cheeks (Y/n) brought her (S/t) fingers to her face and wiped it off looking at the see through liquid running down her fingertips.

"Are you okay?"