Chapter 11

Crawling through the dark and cold metal vents a cold hand grasped the ankle of the nightguard a pair of glowing eyes staring into his soul as the darkness shrouded the creature hiding it's menacing smile and pure white face. 

He'd made it only 3 hours into the night. Only 3!

There were too many to fend off and his power had run out too. Sure he had his flashlight, but it wouldn't help, but give his position away, but... The voice that rang through the speaker was sweet and gentle yet evil.

She had said everything would be alright. Nothing was going to happen. She lied.

Now he was being hunted down by the killer robots. 

Just as the unknown animatronic began dragging him away he managed to land a hard kick in it's face a satisfying crack echoing through the vent as their grip loosened and he quickly began crawling away his knees and elbows making loud banging and thudding noises.

I'm going to die!

Those four words played in his head over and over haunting his mind. The thudding increased in volume as the thing that grabbed him followed after him a screeching noise escaping their damaged voice box. It was Ennard. 

He had kicked Ennard.

Picking up his pace he fell down a shaft and landed on a pile of scrap and unused metal the sharp ends digging into his spine and a fresh cut on his cheek where a piece of scrap metal had scrated him. He hated this. Their "game" wasn't fun at all.

Groaning he hauled himself out the box fresh blood coming out his wounds as he pulled the metal splinters and screws out his flesh it clammering onto the tile floor with a 'tink'. Stepping forward his pace sped up as the thudding in the vents grew louder.

Twisting the door handle open he poked his head out his dull brown eyes scanning the room before him as he slowly steppe into the open on high alert. His heartbeat was ringing in his ears.

Emerging from the shadows behind him a pair of glowing (E/c) orbs watched the cautious and weary man as he left the room her white hand extending and grabbing the collar of his shirt.

Spinning around he landed a hard kick to her gut a loud noise sounding from it. Grabbing his flashlight he shown it down on the female animatronic who was growling her eyes going black as anger took control of her mind.

"Oh s***..."

Lunging forward she knocked him to the ground the air being forced out his lungs from the impact. Her faceplates opened and closed in anticipation before opening them fully and letting out a high pitched screech. 

The guard struggled to inhale air and his body tensed up as she harshly grabbed his collar dragging him down the hallway his feet uselessly trying to get a grip on the smooth tile floor. His fingers gripped her hand trying to pry it open to no luck.

"Well look what we have 'ere. Th' lad thought he could get away."

Foxy's metal hook dug itself into the boy's back tearing through the flesh and up into his back. Lifting the boy up the hook dug in deeper tearing through flesh and a cry of pain escaping his throat as tears endlessly streamed down his cheeks. 

"Aww he's such a baby. Why not end his misery?"

Mangle crawled across the floor her golden-yellow orbs glinting for his blood and agony as she dug her metal fangs into his ankle earning another cry of pain from him and eventually she came into contact with his bone the crimson red blood staining her once pearl white teeth and pink muzzle.