Chapter 6

08 : 30 a.m.

The cheers of kids echoed through the pizzeria as the glass doors were opened for the various families. The children ran off to the stages where their favour animatronics were. 

Mangle was in kids cove while BB was near the arcade games and mini carousel.

Toy Freddy and his gang wear on stage performing by singing various songs and playing instruments.

Mari handed out prizes to kids while Puppet put on small puppet shows for the kids.

The smell of pizza grease and cheese filled the air as orders were made.

In the parts and service room a certain (H/c) ballerina sat in the darkness listening to the kids cheer and scream in joy a small smile gracing her face. Sighing in content she leaned against the hard wall closing her eye and listening to the soft 'whirr' and 'click'  of her gears.

Hearing a small creak her eye shot open and looked at the door where a tall male in a blue suit entered the room his eyes looking down. Pretending to be unactive and 'broken' (Y/n) dulled her eye and made her body slump against the wall. The male fully entered the room and flipped on the light.

The room was illuminated by a dim glow as a few more men walked in their outfits consisting of a white plastic material. They were also wearing gas masks...

The men in suits borough strong cleaning chemicals and a black body bag walking over to the blood covered Freddy suit. Placing the bag near the suit they zipped I open and began opening the Freddy suit every cross beam and springlock being removed from the rotting flesh and unwound.

The clothes were torn and his skin was ripped and missing. His organs showing andhis face crushed. His eyes and teeth were no longer in his head.

"Looks like we need another one again... Clean up this mess then get rid of the body."

"Yes sir."

Turning to exit the room his green orbs landed on (Y/n). Stopping in his tracks he walked towards the broken ballerina and crouched down in front of her. His eyes looked over the damage done to her. Not too much damage was done, but she would need a lot of repairs on her face, abdomen and plating.

Standing up again he exited the room dialing a number on his phone.

It was closing time and the kids cheers and screams faded as they all left the pizzeria. It was raining outside.

The smell of bleach and other chemicals infected the parts and service room and Freddy suit. (Y/n) was removed from that room not too long ago and placed in a closed room that had a few dusty tables and a stage. Tools and parts lay scattered in the room. All her damaged parts had been removed and put in a crate.

Her (E/c) orb flickered to life as the footsteps of the other animatronics neared the closed off room their voices muffled by the door and wall. Looking up the ballerina couldn't see anything other than the darkness around her and faint glint of light reflecting off the shiny tools.

Outside the room the two pirate foxes were worried and confused on what was happening to their new friend. "(Y/n)? Can ye 'ear us lass?"

"I don't think she can. This whole section is blocked off and the door is locked."

Huffing the red headed pirate crossed his arms his hook going perfectly around his forearm without damaging him. Mangle sighed and placed a comforting Han on his shoulder her golden orbs glinting in the dimly lit pizzeria and a smile spread across her cheeks. "She'll be fine. We'll just have to wait for her to come back."

"Yer right Mangle. I guess I just be worried fer th' lass... She been alone fer years before we found 'er that night."

"I know, but do now we better go back to the others."

"Okay."

Smiling Foxy scooped Mangle up bridal style and carried her off to the main room where the others were discussing what might happen in the future. 

Looking around the small dark room (Y/n)'s (E/c) orb landed on an opening in the wall. It looked like a vent. The vent was blocked by a grate so the kids wouldn't be able to crawl through and was big enough for an animatronic.

Looking around more the walls seemed to have posters of the others and in the corner stood a play gym for the kids and a small slide lead to a empty ball pit. It looked brand new.

Construction tape was also covering the door and around the play gym. This room was all newly built. An add on...

06 : 00 a.m.

A loud bell chimed along with a sound of cheering meaning I was the end of the night shift. Sadly for everyone else their was no new night guard yet. The kingpin of keys sounded as the manager entered the building in his fancy suit. Walking into his office he waited for the employees to arrive.

At 7 every on else began arriving as well as the mechanics in their light grey uniforms and black gloves and boots. Their chatting was soft and inaudible as they walked down the hallways.

The waiters and waitresses went to the staff room to put their belongings away and then headed to the kitchen and cleaned up a bit. The day guard went to the office while the other employees went to their designated areas and posts.

(Y/n) watched path two men enter the room and begin grabbing tools and pieces of metal and wires. The one was a female with chestnut hair and amber eyes. She was a shorter than the male and her name tag read Hazel.

The other was male with long black hair tied back in a low ponytail and his purple-blue orbs were kinda enchanting. He was much taller than the female (tall enough to rest his arm on her head and still need to bend slightly). His name tag read Bruce.

"Okay let's begin working on her. Luckily we got the blue prints of her design..."

The male looked at the blue prints layer out in front of his smaller companion her chestnut hair falling in her face. She began building parts that couldn't be pre made for them while the male removed the broken clothing and parts before repairing all he could with the parts he had.

~Timeskip~

It has been hours and the storm outside was getting worse which led to many customers leaving to get home before it gets so bad they can't drive. The employee's were kind of skittish about staying at the pizzeria if it leads to that.

Hazel had fallen asleep after she finished building everything leaving Bruce to install the last of the parts and wires. At the moment he was busy placing a darker shade of (E/c) in the right eye socket. 

Her outfit had been repaired and repainted as well as her 'skin' and her hair was fixed into a more suitable hairstyle for a ballerina. "All done. Hey Hazel you wanna turn her on?"

"Mh?"

Waking up from her nap Hazel wiped the sleep out of her eyes and looked over at the animatronic and her partner. He chuckled slightly at her appearance and asked again in a gentle tone, "I sake sake you wanted to turn her on."

The female's amber orbs lit up as a goofy smile spread across her lips. Standing up she headed towards the animatronic , "I'd love to!"

Climbing on the stage she opened the ballerina's back and pressed the button activating her. Stepping back off the stage the aound of gears turning and whirring sounded from her body.

Opening her eyes the ballerina looked at the mechanics and in a cheery (V/t) voice bent down and saying her main line, "Hey there! Ready to dance and have some fun?!"

Fist bumping the two shut her down again before exciting the room and heading home.

 (Y/n) powered up as the 12 : 00 a.m bell chimed signalling the start I the night shift. Smiling she got off her stage and peeked out the door hearing a scream of fear from the office. 

The others were on the move and Toy Bonnie had just gotten to the window. Oh how fun~