Chapter 22

A/n- Since I had quite a bit of people shipping (Y/n) and Baby, so might as well try starting their love story!

°~•- - - - -•~°

Opening day. After a few months of construction and planning it had finally arrived! The main Fazbear crew stood atop the stage while the toys walked around carrying trays of freshly made pizza for the guests to enjoy. 

Baby waited in the horror attraction of the pizzeria her annoyed green orbs fixed on the many glitching screens as she stared at the town golden rabbits pale white eyes as they stared back through the camera. 

She doesn't know how log she has been in a staring contest with him, but she didn't care. He seemed to move everytime she blinked or looked away,but so now she just kept eye contact with him.

In the background a soft audio of a child's laughter played through the few hidden speakers and the shattered reflections surrounded her from the right. The same side she couldn't see properly from. The same side he damaged.

After a few long minutes she finally broke eye contact and faced the broken window towards the broken stage where the broken and dirty Rockstar bodies stood, their dark and empty eyes staring blankly ahead.

Moving her feet from the place she had been, for probably a few hours, she made her way to the green and dust coloured windows to watch the small kids run back and forth eating pizza and listening to the show that Freddy, Bonnie and Chica were performing.

Glancing over to the curtained stage in the closest party room her eyes lit up as she read over the name on the sign. 

(Y/n) the dancer.

A small smile crossed her red painted lips before a hand placed itself upon her shoulder. Her smile faded as she glanced to her right spotting that same pair of faded milky white eyes that she had been staring at through the camera's.

". . .", looking down at the badly damaged and burnt hand, she pushed it off her shoulder and took a few streets away from him before finally speaking,  "Hi dad."

The golden rabbit stated at her a few moments more, his hand mostly in the same position it was in on her shoukder before he finally dropped it to his side, "Elizabeth."

"What do you want?"

Clearing his throat his expression returned to one of boredom, "Nothing. You were just smiling like you liked someone or something. So... who are they?"

By this point Baby's red painted cheeks were a darker crimson shade as she stated  wide eyed at her father, (what was left of him), and her gaze quickly darted outside the window and back at him, "None of your business!"

Speed walking away from him she went to her post just as a few teenagers began making their way to the horror attraction to get a few good scares. 

Springtrap watched her leave before he glanced over at (Y/n)'s stage where he spotted her dancing away with the small children. Ballora occupied the other group in another room. 

Softly chuckling to himself he made his way over to the, or what was left of the, remodled parts and service room. Sitting in between the many boxes and rusted spare parts he pretened to be shut down.

Next to him in a pile of wires was Ennard. He was badly burnt and melted, but Springtrap swore he moved since one day he's be in one position and the next an entirely different position.

It was... kinda unnerving.

"You're not dead yet are you?"

Slightly tilting his head to the left his milky white eyes scanned over Ennard before he sighed and watched the path waiting for the teenagers to stumble upon his 'home'.

Today was going to be a long day.

°~•- - - - -•~°

As the last family left the building, Winter locked the glass doors and turned to the original band on the stage giving them a thumbs up and heading to the security office.

Freddy stretched out his stiff limbs and turned to his human form lisening to every pop and crack that came from his 'bones'.

Bonnie followed his lead before jumping off the stage and helping Chica down. "Today was amazing! I can't believe people actually came!"

Bonnie chuckled at her outburst and ruffled her short blond hair, "Why wouldn't they? We've been gone for 10 years and this place is perfect for kids, teens and adults."

"Good point."

Walking into the room Goldie fixed the cuffs of his shirt and gave that devilish smirk. Mari came in next, her eyes empty of any emotion and Puppet's locket around her neck. 

"You guys seemed to have a good time today. In fact everyone seemed to be having a blast."

Freddy huffed and got off the stage making his way to Pirate's cove.

"... or not."

The next figure to enter the room was (Y/n), who was busy combing her fingers through her (H/c) hair removing the few tangles and colourful confetti she had recieved from the one birthday party.

After removing several more pieces of colourful cake smelling paper she huffed and just let it go heading over to the horror attraction. "Where are you going?"

Goldie's charming and sweet voice sounded behind her. Turning around and putting on a innocently sweet smile she replied, "To go see Baby. You know... my friend."

Goldie stared at the female animatronic before running a hand through his golden locks, "Stay safe then. He's watching."

Turning back around, (Y/n) entered the horror attraction and made her way through the many deteriorated and burnt looking rooms to the Sister Location part of the attraction where she was sure Baby would be.

"Baby?"

Covering the walls were old posters of Baby and her friends and the walls were more of a grey shade than green. Since Sister Location was so high tech a few stray cables hung from the ceiling and a single lonely stage sat in the room. Old glass shards were scattered over the stage's surface and the lights flickered.

Glancing over at the trick mirror she watched as her reflection was more twisted and horrifying than her real body and behind her... a small girl.

Turning around quickly she saw Baby in her human form. She was covered in cuts, bruises and bandages. A few nails and wires were embedded into her pale skin and her entire right lower arm was replaced by a claw. 

She sill had mostly the same looking face with the red nose and rosy cheeks. Her right eye and left cheek were the only real big changes. 

She seemed more fragile yet more scary at the same time, but to (Y/n) she was still beautiful. 

"Hey Baby."

"Hey (Y/n)."

A small smile came upon the clowns face as she hugged the taller female dancer. Taking in her scent the clown giggled slightly and looked up into (Y/n)'s (E/c) orbs, "You smell like birthday cake."

"That would be the confetti." Sitting down on the stage after finally being released, (Y/n) decided to spend time with Baby and hopefully... hopefully!

...Tell her how she feels