Chapter 27

It had been a few days after Springtrap had gotten out, when Winter had been told about her brother's murder she had gotten out her hospital bed trying to go see where he was taken away too, but was held back by two officers, screaming her lungs out as warm salty tears streamed down her pale cheeks.

She had been sedated and only let out a week or so later.

At the pizzeria Baby was being over protective with (Y/n) and making sure she was okay. It was kinda cute and surprising to see a 4'10" clown drag (Y/n) down a hallway.

Goldie and Mari spent alot of time alone in Prize Corner. Goldie often calming Mari down and stopping her from trying to rip the Bonnie'a throat's out whenever they mentioned Puppetout loud.

He already had several tears in his outfit, which luckily Mari would patch up after she had calmed down.

Everyone else was on high alert, checking vents, doors and windows as they made sure Springtrap hadn't somehow snuck into the building while they were distracted.

Freddy and Toy Freddy were sorting out plans and security and both had agreed on having groups of two animatronics patrol the pizzeria every hour to ensure everyone's safety.

The group's were made with one strong person and one weaker person who could kinda be used as 'bait', but is also pretty loud to bring attention to them.

So far no attacks had been made and no one had been harmed, yet.

Monday came and parents and kids piled in for lunch and fun, and there were a few day guards posted at the entrances and exits to prevent something from happening again.

Every animatronic acted 'normal', and did what their programming told them to do which was sing, perform, tell stories, bake and play games. The Funtimes performed their usual comedy and circus show, while (Y/n) and Ballora danced with and for the kids in their two different studios.

Baby was left to scare the 'brave' souls that entered the horror attraction and would also take pictures with some of the teens who asked her to.

It seemed that the horror attraction had gained alot more attention lately too and everyone seems to like going to the room where those teens were held... and Winter.

Baby hoped Winter was alright.

She was in terrible condition when she last saw her.

"Baby... Baby!"

"Wah! Huh?"

Baby blinked confused and looked up seeing a worried (Y/n) in front of her, her (E/c) orbs watching the clown carefully, "You okay there? You kinda... zoned out again."

"Y-yeah I'm okay. Was thinking about Winter. I hope she's okay."

"Me too. Let's go and get some pizza while Freddy discusses his 'genius plan'."

Baby giggled and nodded running ahead of the dancer, "Last one there is leftovers!"

"Stop doing that without warning me!"

Freddy tapped his fingers against the table while he looked through the pages on the table filled with pictures of Springtrap's escape.

Toy Freddy was eating a piece of the pizza his pair of blue orbs fixed on the entrance, waiting. He knew that Winter was alive since the news said that her brother was the one who had been killed.

Did that mean she was alone now? 

She never mentioned her parents and whenever she brought it up accidently she'd furrows her eyebrows and go quiet before changing the topic entirely.

Sighing he was about to turn away when he spotted a figure approaching the building, "Someone's coming."

"What?"

Freddy looked towards the door and quickly turned off the lights, watching the figure as they approached the door and unlocked it with one of their keys.

Once the door opened, Foxy wrapped his arms around them and a flashlight was shone on their face, by Bonnie. "Winter?"

Everyone's head snapped towards the female clown who stood still at the exit of the horror attraction, a taller (H/c) female behind her with a shocked expression on too. "Welcome back."

Chica squealed and ran forward embracing the albino in her arms, but still being careful for her wounds, "We were all so worried about you... when we couldn't find you we all freaked out and began searching.... and..."

"We're just glad you're okay."

Bonnie joined in rubbing soothing circles into Chica's back a small smile across his face. "Chica and ChiChi made pizza. Why don't you join us for a bit?"

"Okay. I could go for some food right now."

Tuesday came by and more sad news had reached the town saying that a fire had mysteriously started in a large building killing a few people and injuring others. No suspect was found apart from an rotting rabbit suit in an alley.

It was empty.

Whatever had been in it before was nowhere to be seen, but the stains and smell indicated it had been dead for awhile and had killed something or someone recently.

Winter was in the office rearranging the files and items on the shelves being the tool case, a box of lost items, a empty Freddy head and a small music box along with some jars filled with fairy lights that she hung from hooks in the ceiling.

The files were rearranged in alphabetical order with Chica, Bonnie, Foxy and Freddy for each location and when it reached the Funtimes it was Circus Baby, Ballora, BonBon,Funtime Chica, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy, Lolbit and Yenndo.

She was mostky doing this only to clear her mind out from the day she was told, James was killed. It was... sad.

Shaking her head from her thoughts she sighed and plopped down in her swivel chair resting her chin on the palm of her hand. She watched the monitor's carefully searching each individual camera feeds 'screen'.

Everyone else were taking their own precautions to the recent events by doing patrols and using cross beams to close the doors. The windows had metal sheets that could be pulled down to prevent anyone from breaking in that way.

It was pretty fun to watch them all run around and impressive that they had a strategy and plan for Springtrap.

Smiling softly she rested her head on her arms staring at a photo in front of the built in medium sized fishtank and slowly drifted off to sleep.