Chapter 18

°~•10 years later-•~°

"Woah this place is a disaster... No wonder the company just vanished everything's destroyed and ruined."

Pushing open the burnt and dusty glass doors five teens entered the mostly burnt down building and turned their flashlights on illuminating the old main room, well what was left of it.

The teens all wore a blue uniform with black steel capped army boots and a hard hat. They were equipped with a hammer, screwdriver and flashlight along with an axe to remove some falling debris.

"Okay split up. The vans out front are for anything salvageable in this damned ghost building."

The eldest of the five had shaggy black hair, tan skin and dark blue eyes. He was around 19 years old now and the leader of this salvage group.

The second eldest had long blond hair tied into a low pony with shocking amber eyes. She was 18 and a half.

The third and fourth eldest were both twins with matching dark brown hair and green eyes only one had more pale skin and the ends of their hair were dyed different colours. The eldest of the two having blond tips and the youngest having blue. They were both 18 and a quarter.

The youngest of them was 17 years with light blue eyes and pure white hair. She's the younger sibling of the owner of the company that bought this place from the Afton's. That company being Solstice Enterprises and her brother James was the new head.

But despite her being James's younger sister she's just a rookie and has to follow Matthews orders until she either gets an promotion or earns her place like every Solstice in her family.

"Winter. Winter. Winter!"

"Gah!"

The younger albino jumped at the sudden change in her friend's voice and whipped her head to face the blond before her with wide icy blue eyes, "Claire... you scared me."

Chuckling the blond flicked the albino's forehead, "We've got to get to searching for anything salvageable remember?"

Winter blankly looked at Claire before she sighed and grabbed her flashlight. 

Heading down on of the corridors she pushed a fallen cross beam out the way and stared in awe at the old location before her. It was a totally remade version I Fredbear's Family Diner and from what she could see, the golden rabbit was in the corner of the room covered in ash, debris and burnt.

Entering the room she shine her flashlight around the stage area and tables searching for the golden bear, but instead finding an humanoid animatronic female trapped between a few cross beams her (H/c) hair was singed at the tips and had gotten a gray look to it from the ashes.

She seemed in almost perfect condition aside from her probably destroyed legs, abdomen and left arm, but that could be repaired and she'd be working properly again as long as the power core was undamged.

SpringBonnie on the other hand looked like he'd do well in the horror attraction part of the building a friend of hers was doing.

Grabbing her axe she chopped the cross beams and manged to haul the animatronic female to the stage before getting SpringBonnie next to her. 

Today was going to be a long day.

°~•- - - - -•~°

(Y/n)'s POV

Sitting in the corner of the room (E/c) orbs glared at the purple male in the opposite side of the room. She never got to successfully kill him, but being stuck in this place with him for 10 years was annoying.

They were souls at the moment since their physical bodies had been deactivated so now all the souls were in a makeshift prison that looked like the pizzeria. Everyone had an outfit matching the animatronic they were and William looked like a withered golden bunny.

Baby and her group were in another room along with the rest of the souls. They weren't trapped in here with him.

They were more free.

"What are you staring at kid? It's your fault we're here."

"No... actually it's yours for murdering us and making us angry and restless. If you had any brains you'd realize you're the problem in this equation!"

Everything fell silent again as William looked down at the floor contemplating (Y/n)'s words. 

She was right to some degree, but he'd never say that out loud. He was too much of a stubborn and merciless bastard.

Huffing he leaned against the wall again and closed his pale violet eyes allowing his now golden hair to fall down his back and his ears to relax. He knew she was still glaring at him, he could feel those (E/c) orbs burning into his side, but he was calm.

They weren't going anywhere just yet...

°~•- - - - -•~°

Time Skip

Back at Solstice Enterprises

Removing her salvage unifrom Winter got into her mechanic clothes and grabbed the big red toolbox from her locker before heading to one of the storage rooms where the 'savable' animatronics were being held.

The unluckier ones were being dismantled to use for spare parts.

Entering the dark room she flicked the light switch and headed over to the animatronics who were put slumped against a wall. They weren't all in good condition...

Golden Freddy/Fredbear was missing pieces of his suit and his jaw was basically torn off barely hanging on. His hand was damaged enough for the sharp endoskeleton claws to be seen and his stomach had a large gash across it.

Freddy Fazbear wasn't any better. He was missing many parts of his suit even an eye and his arm was dislocated. Most of his fur was stained and he was pretty badly burnt.

SpringBonnie was missing an ear, most of his legs suit and his stomach area, but there was a very badly burnt and decayed corpse in there so he was going to need a wash and some nice smelling scents.

Mari was the only salvageable of the two main puppets, her 'brother' had been completely destroyed by the do because he was mainly fluff and stuffings. A teddy is you will. She was in surprisingly good condition aside from the cracked mask and severed limb.

BB much like Mari was only partially damaged missing his hat and some of his suit.

The rest all had missing suits pieces or were scrapped like the Rockstars, Ennard, Ballora, Funtimes and Toy Chica, Mangle and Foxy.

Circus Baby was badly damaged missing her right eye, lower left faceplate, right arm and her abdomen was entirely ripped to shreads. Her suit was missing plates on the arms and legs and her hair was disheveled, but she was still save able in a way.

Then there was the unknown animatronic. (Y/n). Her left arm was crushed and dislocated and her legs were partially crushed. She had a deep gash in her side and her (H/c) hair would need to be replaced and fixed. The old hair was too badly burnt to be saved even with a haircut.

It was a mess.

Placing the toolbox on the table she grabbed a few tools and began working on the easier animatronics first. After they were out the way she coukd begin repairing the more badly damaged ones being Baby, Bonnie, Chica, Fredbear, Springtrap and (Y/n).

Maybe if she could she would save Foxy and the others too.

Hopefully...