Chapter 1

10 years later...

Waking up slowly a small red blinking light and shiny objects entered her blurry view the room mainly pitch black with a small light coming from the camera's. Opening her left eye slowly (Y/n) refocused her gaze as it adjusted to the darkened room.

Looking around her gears made a clicking sound and an intense pain filled her body. 

Taking notice of her wounds the ballerina slowly stood up using the wall for support as she struggled to stand. Her right arm was useless and right eye missing too. 

Walking to towards the metal door before her she uses the multiple shelves and tables to stumble over. Grasping the metal handle she turned it and slowly opened the door her eye scanning the hallway for anything.

It was dark and their seemed to be a few lights here and there. To her left was a long hallway with a light at the end and to her right another hallway leading to a stage area. Along the hallway were several rooms with party tables and decor.

Walking forward slightly she held onto the door her fingers grasping the side and body close to her arm. Everything was quiet... too quiet... until she heard it.

A scream.

It was one of fear and pain and a screech followed afterwards with a loud crunch. Backing up into the room she closed the door and settled back into her corner trying to figure out what happened and what made those noises.

Hearing a creak she avearted her gaze from the floor to the door just in time to see 4 figures entering the room dragging a limp figure behind them. The first figure was a female in yellow. She had a bib that read 'Let's eat!', and her outfit consisted of orange knee high socks and black flats, a yellow lolita styled dress with white ruffles on the ends and black and yellow elbow length fingerless gloves. Her blonde hair was tied in a neat ponytail and a cupcake sat on her shoulder.

The next figure was a male with lilac coloured hair and bunny ears? He wore a purple vest with a white long sleeve shirt underneath and a bowtie around his neck. He also wore black dress pants and shoes with a chain hanging off his belt. He also had a small rabbit tail.

The other figure was a male with brunette hair and bear ears with a mini top hat. He wore the same outfit as the lilac male instead his colour scheme was brown and his bowtie and shirt was black.

The fourth figure was also male with long red hair tied in an untidy low pony with fox ears. He wore a white blouse and had a hook on his hand and eye patch over his right eye. He had a red pirate captain's cloak and brown pants with black knee high boots with a red fox tail.

The limp figure was a male around his 30's in a blue night watch uniform. He was covered in blood.

They walked over to an empty suit and opened it stuffing the man inside. Crunching noises could be hard along with with snaps and pops. Soon blood ran out the suit and pooled around the floor.

Hearing a voice behind her (Y/n) screamed jumping in fear and falling forward holding her right arm. "Hello beautiful."

Sitting in the middle of the room her eye looking between the 5 figures. The one who had just spoken to her was male with the same outfit as the brunette male, but instead he had a golden colour scheme. 

They were in their human forms...

Backing into the wall (Y/n) gripped a shelf standing up as the golden male placed his fingers under her chin and looked into her (E/c) orb with his white pupils. "Hm... And what do we have here? A stowaway?"

"Goldie let her go. Can't you see she's broken?" Looking at the Lilac male she saw his magenta eyes fix on the golden male's figure. 

'Goldie' looked atorher arm, face and lower abdomen with a neutral expression. 

Looking back at the other figures (Y/n) began feeling dizzy as the pain came back worse than when it first arrived. Falling forward she was caught by the Brunette  gave her a sympathetic look. 

Foxy came over and helped Freddy with (Y/n) carrying her backstage to where Puppet and Mari hung out creating their small contraptions and machines.

"I hope they can fix her."