Yours lovingly, Your happiness vandal

I threw it inside the trash can. These fucking idiots and their prank letters. The hell with them.

Completing all the works at nearly 11 pm, I decided to go home. It's been a tiring day. I go home and take a drink and had the entire bottle as I am famished. I miss my Janvi's hand made food. I miss her serving me with love. I miss wiping my hands on her dupatta. I don't know when sleep took over me with her in my thoughts.

The next day I went to my gym in my home and work out for more than two hours. I just want to look hot in front of my wife (just like her).

I wiped my sweat beads and went to take a quick cold shower to relax my muscles. I wore my formal suit and quickly checked my appearance in the mirror. Today I have a very hectic schedule. Meetings are lined up as I have been ignoring them for the past week. I have finalized my new deal with an Australian company. Then my own company heads regarding the new project. Again a project to finalize the products for the Delhi Malhotra project. And finally free for today.

I look at my wristwatch to see the time. It's already at 9.30 pm. I am going to meet my Jaan finally. I get into my car and made my way towards my parent's house.

After an hour of this shit traffic, finally, I reached our house. I want to eat immediately as my hunger is increased every second. Getting out of my car and removing my suit and tie. I unbutton my shirt I entered the living room.

Greeted by an empty room, I get into the dining room. There stood my dad sipping water. Seems like had their food. I was nearly to get into the dining room I heard some laughing sounds of my mom and Janvi.

They both came out of the kitchen mom sat next to dad laughing lightly. And Janvi holding her stomach laughing hardly tears to come out of her eyes.

Followed by her came a man nearly of my age in his Adidas sweater and casual pant. He is looking handsome. Of course not as handsome as me. My Janvi looks so beautiful while she smiles. Awww cute girl. He came close to Janvi and said something to her ears and she punched his stomach lightly and again laughed with him. They all sat on the chair and started chatting again.

"Mom do you know 4 types of love?" He asked. Why the hell he is calling my mom a mom? Irrigating idiot.

"One side, double side, then...... I don't know beta" mom said thinking. "Multi side and suicide," he said and began to laugh loudly. My mom and Janvi too joined him laughing harder. My dad gave a small laugh.

But why are they laughing at such a humorless irritating joke? It's not even a joke. I can't believe my dad too laughed along with them. My eyes again moved to my Jaan. She is gorgeous in her pink color churidar with full sleeves with Patiala pants.

She is gorgeous in her pink color churidar with full sleeves with Patiala pants

How can someone be cute and adorable in everything she wears?

I snap out of my thoughts. Their conversation keeps on going and going. They never acknowledged my presence itself.

"Mom you know you are a great cook. I can't get enough of your food. Wish to be with you all the time eating your handmade food. How lucky the persons who eat by your hands daily" he said to my mom.

"Yeah that's why you eat all the foods like a beast who is hungry for the whole year," Janvi said smacking his head a little making him let out a fake cry in pain.

This stupid ate whole food? Then how will I eat? Bloody man why don't you go to your house to eat.

Mom laughed at their antics, "actually beta it's not me who made it. It's Jaanvi the one who made them all, with special care and love" mom said looking at Janvi lovingly.

My Jaan made it and this bloody shit ate all those without leaving nothing for me. I will never leave you, man. I can feel smoke out of my nose like a raging bull.

They will see me until I tell them about my arrival. "Mom, I know you are lying. This girl can't cook such good food in her life. She won't even go to the kitchen to even have water for herself. Then how can she cook such mouthwatering dishes that too with care and live?" He said with a shocked expression.

What an act. Woah!!!

"Idiot. That's my handmade food. I won't cook for you again if you keep on talking like this" she glared at him.

"Nooo..... I agree that you cooked that food and I want it again and again and again and again....."

"Shut up you idiotic Saransh Chabra" she yelled with a smile on her face.

Oh, he is Chabra? A great entrepreneur's son.

And the reason for her smile is not you Adith said my mind.

You can never be the reason for that laughed my heart.

He smiled at her and asked, "so the next day where can we go?"

She started to think "I don't know Ansh you decide I will come wherever you take me"

"Ok. I will decide tomorrow and tell you in the morning. Mom, are you coming with us?" "No beta you both be happy and enjoy your life"

"Yeah, mom, I am happy these days with this idiot. Thank God I meet him after these years. At least I can find my happiness with him" she said looking at him with a glint of happiness in her eyes.

Her words broke me and pain me like hell.

Happiness with him?

She is happy with him.

'Yes, why won't she when your main aim is to hurt her. So she is happy with him' said my brain.

But will she leave me?

No, I can't bear that pain again. It's already hell for me in her absence.

I can't think about her leaving me.

"Finally she agreed mom," said that bloody shit.

I am angry and super jealous of him.

"Adi come daa" I heard my dad. I looked at him and gave him a small smile to sit beside him. Just opposite to Janvi and that Sasansh.

"Janvi make him coffee maa," said my mom to her. Wow, after a long time I will have coffee made by her. Now I am happy.

"Sorry, mom, I don't want to make coffee for such peoples," she said seeing me with an angry look, and turned to Saransh, "you get up and leave. I don't want you to be late tomorrow," she said to him with a fake glare.

"Mom, I already had my food"

They both got up from their chair and walked out.

A few minutes later I walked out to see Janvi standing near his car. They both are taking something seriously. Then he pinched her nose and said something making her smile hard. He bid her bye and drive out.

As she turned to walk into the house, I stopped her by calling her.

"Janvi" she stopped in her tracks but did not turn to me. Her back is now facing me.

"Do you think he is safe? I mean if you have any problem with him, then maintain a safe distance from him or call me if you need anything"

She quickly turned to me with an angry facade.

"Are you speaking about safety Mr. Dev? Then hear me, I will be safe with any man in this world. Except you. He is the most trusted man for me and he trusts me too. Not unlike some who don't even know about trust. Even if he is not safe, I will even die instead of asking help from you" she said with full of hate in her eyes no sadness or anger.

Only hatred.

I swallowed hard to hide the pain and nodded at her. She is always right.

You hate me this much to even die Janvi?

But I won't let you die. I will be out of your life if you decide to end yours.

I got into my car and drove to my mansion to have my food (of course alcohol) cancelling all my meetings.

Even it's no solution to any problems. I want to disappear from the agony of my heart.