His Sister [Part 1]

Brother AU

"Rose, there's no need to be shy."

Ronan tried for the eleventh time persuading his younger sister--Rose, to join Regal Academy with him. The young man crouched, patting Rose's blonde hair in reassurance.

Unlike himself, she was a full introvert and coy. Ronan was a talkative boy and he loves to be in a crowd and socialize with others. On the other hand, Rose preferred to be alone, and she was pretty bad at making friends.

Rose looked up and glared at him. "For the last time, I don't want to."

"Aw, Come on!" Ronan pleaded, puckering his lips into a pout. "It'll be fun!"

Staring at her annoying brother, Rose met a pair of puppy eyes staring back at her.

"Please?"

Her lips quivered. Getting along with other students would be a challenging task. But, for the sake of her brother, she had no choice.

"Fine."

After stating her answer, Rose let herself being dragged out of her room by a grinning Ronan.

•••

"I heard that Ronan is coming back to Regal Academy."

Astoria overheard the conversation some princesses were having. Curious, she placed a stack of books she was holding on a nearby table and walked over to take part in the talk.

"Are you guys talking about Ronan?" she asked, trying not to be awkward.

One of the princesses shrieked happily, whilst fanning her face with both of her hands. "Yes! Our prince charming is finally coming back!"

The granddaughter of Rapunzel gave her a weird look--which the princess didn't notice as she kept babbling about the school idol.

Ronan Cinderella was known as the popular senior and the heartthrob of Regal Academy, surpassing Hawk SnowWhite--who always envied him. He was as kind-hearted as he was dashing, making it an obvious reason for the ladies to fawn all over him.

He never told anyone about him having a younger sister, so Ronan wouldn't be surprised if the female students presumed Rose as his girlfriend.

And they wouldn't be happy about it.

"Hey, Astoria!" a masculine voice called. Astoria turned her head, a boy whom she expected was Travis walked with the rest of her team towards her.

"Morning, guys!" she saluted.

She spotted Hawk who was practically sulking. "So he's returning, huh?" he muttered. "Wonderful."

Joy smiled brightly, King was sitting on her head. "Come on, Hawk, it won't be that bad!"

"Yeah, right!" Ling Ling agreed whilst folding her arms in a casual manner.

"I--"

Before Hawk could even complain, shrieks and screams were heard from near the gate.

"Prince Ronan!"

Looks like he had arrived.

The team scrambled and reached the gate which connected the Fairytale Land to Earth. When they went to the front line, they noticed the blonde-haired man smiling and waving to everyone.

"Wait, who is she?!" a female student asked whilst pointing at a direction which the team followed.

As Hawk finally saw her face, his eyes went wide, his mouth agape.

She had a pair of sky blue orbs—the same color as Ronan's. A few strands of her blonde hair covered the rosiness on her cheeks.

She was as beautiful as the heavens.

"Is she your girlfriend?! Are you dating?!" another impertinent student asked. Some of the fans were already on the verge of tears.

"That can't be!"

"Everyone, get her!" a princess at the front row--wearing a maroon gown--commanded.

The poor Rose trembled in fear as a bunch of girls were running towards her direction. Ronan quickly noticed as she gripped on his sleeve tighter.

Before they could even touch her, Ronan shifted to her front and clasped his coated sword—literally.

Noticing his deadly look, the princesses took an abrupt stop, and stared at him with wide eyes. Afraid.

With an intimidating voice, he growled. "If you ever try to mess with my sister, you'll have to deal with me."

There were several gasps and murmurs. Ronan glared, and the people in front of him took a good step backwards while sweating uncontrollably.

"S-sorry, Ronan! I thought she was your girl—"

"Yeah, yeah."

Ronan grabbed his sister's hand and left the confused crowd behind. "C'mon, Rose. We need to see Grandma."

Being submissive as she was, Rose nodded weakly.

Giving the last side glance, Rose scanned the bunch of students thoroughly—and one of them caught her eye.

Hawk was sure their eyes met for a few seconds. The glint in her blue eyes twinkled kindly, making him swore the heat was creeping up his face.

'Oh, rotten apples!'