Innocent But Insolent [Edited]

"Why? What happened?" Astoria worriedly asked.

Travis shrugged, "I don't know, but the thing I know is that Rose doesn't want to go to school today. When I went to her house, Rose was throwing a temper tantrum, hesitating to go out."

"I think she's trumatized by something, or someone." Astoria said.

"I wish I knew why she doesn't want to go to school today..." Ling Ling muttered.

"And by the way, where's Hawk?" Joy asked.

The others shrugged, until they saw a certain prince was being chased by dozens of princesses.

Astoria facepalmed, Ling Ling and Joy sighed.

"Why he must be the one who is being chased by the fangirls?" Travis questioned.

Meanwhile, back at Rose's house, the Cinderella covered herself with blanket, shivering.

"Rose, are you sure you don't want to go to school today?" Clara asked.

"N-no, n-not today." Rose stuttered.

"Okay, then."

Clara then left her room, leaving Rose alone.

'That stupid prince...'  Rose thought.

The previous day...

School was over, Rose was wandering through the school garden, admiring the flowers. Travis has left earlier to help his parents, so he left Rose alone at Regal Academy.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist, really tight. Rose winced, the person held her, and dragged her to somewhere else more quiet.

Rose was pinned to the wall, when her vision got clearer, she was so shocked, in front of her, the person who pinned her, was the one and only Hawk SnowWhite.

"Hawk! What in the pumpkins you think you're doing?!" She whisper-yelled.

The sly prince shushed her, then whispered something to her ear.

"You're mine."

Rose swallowed hard as she heard those words, she then lifted her head, making eye contact with the SnowWhite.

His electric turquoise eyes hypnotized her. Making the Cinderella melt under his gaze.

'Stop it, Rose, there's something wrong with him!"

Rose stared at him, 'His face is so red, is he drunk or something?'

"You're mine, only mine, and no one can steal you away from me." Hawk whispered.

Rose shivered under his touch, something was totally wrong with him.

Before school ended...

"Stop boasting, I told you she's mine!" Hawk roared.

Couglan clenched his fists, "Ugh, you'll take that back!"

Astoria and the others watched from distance. The princes kept arguing, fighting for the girl they liked, Rose Cinderella.

Travis groaned, "Until when they will keep fighting?"

The Rapunzel sighed, "I hope that won't cause any decreasing grades."

"You only care about your grade, not your friends!" Travis said.

"What did you say?"

It was their turn to argue, Ling Ling and Joy facepalmed.