I'll Never Fall in Love Again [Part 2]

"Bye, mom! I'll see you later!"

Rose waved her mother goodbye as she headed towards the door, exiting her house. It was her first day to high school and she was thrilled. She would meet new friends and teachers.

"What a lovely day..."

She whistled happily as she saw some birds chirping and flying in the beautiful blue sky. She smiled, perhaps that was going to be great after all.

A few minutes later, she arrived at her high school. She went in, and walked around to search for the principal's office.

She was deep in thoughts when she accidentally bumped into someone. Her books slipped out and fell to the ground. Rose bent down to fetch her books, felt embarrassed.

'Ugh, bad impression..' She thought.

She felt a hand was touching hers while she was taking her book. She looked up, and found a pair of electric green eyes hypnotizing her.

"I-I so sorry! I'm so clumsy..." She said, avoiding eye contact with him.

The boy slightly chuckled, "No sweat, don't apologize."

He helped her stood up, Rose was staring at him all the time. He had silky blonde hair, green eyes with yellow accents, fair skin, and she found him deadly attractive.

"My name is Couglan, chairman of the student union," He said as he shook hands with her, "And you are?"

"O-oh, I-I'm Rose.. n-new student here.." She said shyly, holding her books against her chest.

"Let me escort you to the principal's office, he can help you." Couglan offered.

The girl slightly nodded, and she followed him to the principal's office, once they arrived, Rose thanked him, Couglan smiled and left her to deal with his fangirls, who were chasing him.

After she talked with the principal, she left the office and went to her classroom, which the principal had told her before. She met her homeroom teacher and was asked to wait outside.

"Good morning, class! Today, I have a surprise for you, we have a new student joining us and study together!" The teacher said as the class cheered, "You may get in now, dear."

Rose nervously stepped into the classroom.   Every eye was watching her, making her more nervous. She stood next to the teacher, and introduced herself.

"Hi, my name is Rose, it's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope we can be friends!"

Once she was done speaking, she spotted the chairman boy sitting at the back row, smiling at her. She felt that she was about to faint. Couglan was in the same class with her, which made him and her classmates!

"Thank you, Rose, welcome to the class, now, you can sit next to Couglan, at the back row."

Couglan waved his hand, Rose went to him and sat next to him. An awkward silence filled the air as the teacher started the lecture.

"Hey again, it surprises me that we're classmates!" He said.

"Y-yeah, I'm glad we're classmates, I would face a lot of trouble if I didn't meet you."

Couglan let out a small laugh, "I'll show you around the school after class."

Rose was really good at making friends, her bubbly, kind, and clumsy (yet cute) personality attracted many students, and be friends with her. Many boys developed feelings for her, and she became popular in her school.