Lifeless

Kira couldn't help but stare at the red-headed guy. His mischievous yet beautiful smile really caught her attention.

His eyes are really fiery, and she could see evilness in them.

That one thing which made her head over heels over him.

Scarlet bloomed on her pale cheeks. She was so focused on him that she didn't realize her book thudded against the cold marble. She snapped out of her thoughts, and saw the tall boy approaching her and bent down, reaching her book, and carefully handed it back to her.

Their hands slightly brushed each other, Kira could feel the cold metal ring on his index finger burning her, giving her a pleasant sensation radiating through her spine.

Until the guy look straight at her.

One side of his lips curled up, turning into the smirk Kira wasn't interested in.

"You're staring again." he breathed, his voice was as deep as the blue ocean, and yet, gentle.

He let go an evil, yet cute chuckle which was only shown to the girl in front of him.

"I'm not doing such thing to a loser like you, Cyrus Broomstick." Kira scoffed, poking Cyrus' chest in a playful manner.

When they were busy teasing each other, Kira's eyes travelled and noticed Cyrus' cousin, Vicky, spying at them.

Giggling and smiling.

Kira shot a death glare, doing a circular motion on her head with her index finger, meaning she was crazy.

'What the heck do you want, Vicky?'

Vicky, still smiling at the couple, gave her thumbs up, mouthing something the girl couldn't even understand.

She was such a shipper.

Her attention was then back to the boy in front of him.

"So..." Cyrus started off, creating an awkward sensation between them.

Kira wasn't paying attention. Her icy blue eyes found the boy's cherry lips interesting to watch. Oh, how she wanted to have a moment alone, kissing those lips senselessly.

Immediately, she mentally slapped herself.

Cyrus never knew she was that dirty minded.

"Kira?" asked Cyrus. The girl was out of her trance and blushed profusely. Her hand wouldn't move to cover her face.

Regret eventually come to her.

"Why are you blushing?" Cyrus, being a worried daddy to himself, leaned over, making Kira blush even more.

"I'm not thinking of your lips or anything!" She blurted.

Oops.

She talked too loud.

Cyrus was taken aback. Kira's blush seemed contagious that Cyrus also blushed.

Cyrus was a brash and fine young man. But, he could easily get flustered from the words of a beautiful girl like her.

Kira inhaled sharply.

"Forget it." said the ponytail girl. She was about to take her leave, until Cyrus grabbed her wrist and gave her a back hug.

"Let's stay like this for a moment." He whispered to her ear.

Well.

Kira shoved him, face still red, "Not in public, you idiot!"

Cyrus didn't even blink.

Without thinking, he took her hand and went to somewhere more private with his dragon - a forest covered with thin mist near the Broomstick Castle.

It was almost nightfall. Cyrus, taking the advantage, dragged Kira along with him, deeper into the beautiful forest.

"There, happy?" Cyrus asked, "I've brought you to somewhere more quiet."

Kira sniffled, admiring the place for a brief moment, "Whatever."

Cyrus once again hugged her, digging his hands deep into her radiant scarlet hair.

"You know," he murmured, "I feel lifeless without you, like the world never existed."

For the first time, Kira genuinely curled her lips into a smile, letting her hands make their way to Cyrus' neck.

"Fine. I love you, too."

Cyrus snaked his arms around her waist. Staying very still, which felt like forever.

The moon shone brightly, embracing them both in its light. As if it wanted the two to be together forever.

Cyrus leaned closer and kissed the love of his life under the moonlight. Kira, without any hestitation, returned it happily.

He tightened his grip, tilted to a better angle for a deeper kiss. He parted his lips, and Kira did the same.

Then, he was lost in her soft and quiet moans when he explored her mouth.

Kira dug her hand into Cyrus' hair. When they parted away, Cyrus wasn't satisfied. He ended up trailing kisses down to her jawline and neck, spilling his love and emotions into the kiss.

Then, Cyrus was done to satisfy himself. He placed his forehead onto hers, smiling.

"Now, I will never be lifeless."

Fin