Indirect Confession

"Hey, guys! Please, come in!" Rose greeted.

Apparently, She and her teammates were having a sleepover at the Cinderella Castle. At first, Travis hesitated to join, because the team might play Truth or Dare, the game Travis hated the most. But, after being persuaded for several times, he agreed to come.

"Hello, Rose!" Everyone greeted back, except Travis, who was groaning all the time.

"Come on, Travis, this sleepover won't be that bad!" The Cinderella reassured.

"Ugh..." Travis groaned.

"Don't forget Ling Ling's here, Travis." Hawk teased.

The Beast turned crimson red, "Same goes to you because Rose is also here!"

It was the SnowWhite's turn to blush, "S-Shut up, Beast."

Travis's cousin, Shawn, only snickered, "Ooh, this night will be very exciting.."

Hawk's face turned deeper shade of red.

"This is going to be so cool! A sleepover at Granny's Castle!" Rose exclaimed.

"We're also excited, Rose," Astoria said, "This is my first time having a sleepover with my friends."

"Me too!" Ling Ling and Joy joined in.

"Come on, my room's this way!" Rose directed.

They walked, until they arrived at the Cinderella's massive bedroom. Inside, there was a queen-sized bed with the shape of a pumpkin, a wardrobe sat at the corner of the room. And of course, shoe cabinets were everywhere.

"Welcome to my bedroom!" Rose said, showing her friends her huge room.

"Wow, your bedroom is gigantic!" Astoria said, "Even bigger than mine!"

"I agree!" Joy added.

Rose's bedroom wallpaper was pink in color, with a little touch of light blue, Some pictures of her friends and family were hanging. Hawk spotted on of her portraits and admired it.

'She's so adorable as a toddler...'  Hawk thought, and sighed dreamily.

"What are you doing there, Hawk?" Shawn asked, and noticed he was staring at Rose's portrait.

The Beast approached him, "She's cute, isn't she?"

Hawk jolted, and turned to face Shawn, "W-What are you talking about?"

The SnowWhite could see Shawn smirking, "Oh, nothing."

'What is he up to?'

"Alright, guys, time to play Truth or Dare!" Rose exclaimed.

Travis gulped, "Oh, no..."

"Great idea!" Shawn and Astoria said at the same time, they both realized it and turned away blushing.

Rose, Joy, and Ling Ling snickered.

"Those two are so made for each other." Rose said.

"Yeah, like you and Hawk." Ling Ling added, smirking.

The Cinderella blushed, "What about you and Travis?"

The IronFan froze, she could feel her cheeks heat up, "Shut up."

They sat down in a circle, Rose took a bottle and spun it.

"Okay, so it's me and... Shawn!" Rose exclaimed, "Truth or Dare, Shawn?"

"I guess I'll pick Truth!" He answered.

The Cinderella gave him an evil grin, which made the Beast shiver, "Okay then, if you say so..."