Chapter 41 °A FORMAL MEET°

Sungyeol's pov
Completing my breakfast, I headed to Seoyun's room to check if she has everything arranged for the immediate business trip. She was all set with the needed documents to refer about the collaboration with Xiomei Redmi company. So we two headed to the Inchon airport while Myungsoo and Xiongwei went to the Lee Corps. On the way to the Incheon airport, Seoyun kept herself focused on the papers while I just looked at her controlling my heavy eyelids from shutting. We arrived at the Incheon airport exactly an hour before the plane take off time.

After the checking procedures were over, we two settled on the designated seats and I got a gist of the agreement and the share value from my Park Biseo, who orally explained me everything. An hour travel to reach Ulsan airport and another 45 minutes to reach the resort, I was finally able to plop onto the cozy bed in the room we booked at the resort, so we can refresh before meeting those Chinese people. Seoyun sat on the couch beside the bed, flipping through the papers that was altered and sent by Xiongwei. I looked at her and said "Yah My Toy! Wake me up by 5 pm." She checked her wrist watch and just nodded pasting her gaze at the papers.

Seoyun's pov
I was done checking the agreement and saw Sungyeol deeply sleeping. I placed the documents on the table and stood up grabbing my phone. I silently walked out of the bedroom and headed to the balcony making a call to my Imo. She picked up the call in two rings and yelled "Yah! Park Seoyun! Did you just remember that your imo is still alive?" I smiled and said "Imo! Jaljinaeseoyo? How are Byeong Hoon and Byeong Joon?" She sighed and said "We all are doing good. Neoneun?" I replied "Eo. Kinda. Imo are you free today?"

She sweetly replied "Yeah I am! Kunthae Wae?" I smiled and said "Then Imo be ready to meet your dear Princess." She squealed in happiness and asked "Chincha? You're coming home? At what time are you coming?" I checked my watch and replied "Uhmm probably around 7 imo." She worriedly asked me "Yah! It will be dark by that time. Why don't you just come now My Princess?" I sighed and said "Imo there's an important meeting to attend with my Daeppunim. I'll head straight once the meeting is over. Arrasoyo? Ah Kirigu you still live in the same house right imo?" She hummed in response and with that we hung up the call. I placed my hands on the shiny metal bar and kept looking at the waves hit the ground and crawl back with a constant melodic rhythm all long.

My eyes became cloudy due to the accumulating tears when my mind remembered how my mom and I used to chase each other almost covering the entire seashore, just to gain a lovely kiss from my appa. Every time, I would be the one to win my eomma and would receive two kisses from my eomma and appa on either side. I closed my eyes and mumbled "Eomma! Please be safe and sound. I'll come find you even if you're at the end of the world. Just.....just please don't leave me alone on this cruel world like appa did. Jebal eomma! Jeb...al." I heaved a deep sigh opening my eyes. My phone vibrated receiving a message from the manager saying "Park Biseo, The Redmi company people have arrived. And they want the meeting to be held at the resort's café that is 5 minute walk from your room." I texted back "Arraseoyo kamsahamnida Manager nim."

Sungyeol's pov
I felt my right arm being slightly shaken awakening me from my sleep. I sat up yawning and looked at Seoyun in my sleepy eyes. All she said was "Mafia Palli ireona! It's 15 past 5 already. " I got off the bed grunting and hurried to the bathroom to wash my face, so I can get rid of my sleepiness. Done with my refreshing thing, I walked to the hanger where my coat and the tie was placed.

I put them on quick and we two headed to the café. We two waited for them at the VIP room, I adjusted my tie and coat properly and neatly as I wore it in a hurry. While I was done perfecting myself, there came two men in thier tuxedoes walking towards us, one man was around my appa's age while the other was older than the latter. I stood up smiling while Seoyun copied my action.