Finally

Sebastian Martinez POV;

It was finally the court day and I convinced Naya to dress like she was about to meet her ex-husband. Oh yeah, she was. I wore a dark blue suit and combed back my hair. Though Naya wanted me to cut it, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

We were a light away from the courthouse and suprisingly, Naya wasn't nervous. Terrence was at home with Rilanae who convinced us that he didn't need to go.

"Once we win, we're going to have the hottest night of your life tonight." she said. I looked over at her, already shifting in the driver's seat and smirked.

"I take back what I said, might be a boy."

"What might be a boy? The baby?"

"Yep. Did you just realize what you said?" I laughed.

She put her hand on her forehead and laughed as well.

"Hormones are stupid. You know, when I was pregnant with Terrence, I was the least bit horny. I've never talked like that in my life!" she said.

"Maybe it's a start. Your kinky side is coming out, yes?"

"I'm not kinky, I like traditional sex with a bit of experimenting."

"I call bullshit. You know you like when we move to the shower and I twist you on my d-"

"OKAY OKAY! I get it! Maybe I am just hormonal already. We also need to make a doctor's appointment soon." she said.

I nodded as we turned into a parking lot for the courthouse and seen a few cameramen outside of it already.

"You know, you look like you're over 24 with all that facial hair and hair." she seriously said.

"And I like it that way, I feel like a bigger man."

"You'd be a bigger man if you cut it for your pregnant girlfriend."

I smiled as I parked the car and got out. I went to open Naya's car door and lead her to the doors of the courthouse. We were bombarded with questions and flashes before the security guards came and shooed them away.

We waited to sign in, which was rather quickly, and made our way to where our trial was being held.

A few minutes later, our lawyer came and greeted us with more information.

"Today's your lucky day Martinez family! I have a lot more background dirt on Mister French there." he said, pulling files out his briefcase.

"By dirt, what do you mean?" I asked.

"A warrant for his arrest, at 18 he robbed 6 houses all in the same day. He has another child on the way with another woman, tested positive about a week ago for an STD. He has it bad right now."

I wanted to smile and laugh at the shitty excuse for a man, but Naya was deep in thought.

"What're you thinking about?" I asked her.

"He's going to die unless he gets treatment for his disease." she said, pitifully.

"Then he'll get it himself. He's the one who decided to sleep around, it's not your fault he's an idiot." I said.

"I know but-"

"But nothing, he's finally getting what he deserves and we can't change history."

She nodded as we each took our seperate seats. We waited for about 20 minutes until we heard, 'All Rise', from an officer of the court. Everyone rose before sitting shortly after.