Dadda?

The appointment was good and she said that Terrence was growing faster than she assumed he would. She said he was fine overall, so don't panic. After that, we just decided to go out to eat at this new restraunt named 'Tiny Tims' where all the 'well-known' celebrities dine or something.

You could tell because this menu was outrageous for the prices. Like 2 dollars and some change for a side of baby carrots; yeah no. I ended up ordering a salad and of course Bash got a burger; I fed TJ so he should be full.

"How's your food?" Bash asked me. Does he want the honest truth?

"It tastes like this salad is made of money," I laughed. It just taste so expensive like really good rich people salad, I know that's for sure. After our lunch/dinner, we went back home to be lazy the rest of the day. I put TJ in his baby hopper and went to Sebastian and I's bedroom to see him doing some push-ups, shirtless, which gave me the oppurtunity to sit on his toned back.

"You've done a bunch baby." I said kissing his back seducing him. I know what I do to him, he can't help it and neither can I; we both want and need eachother more than anything. He did about 10 when I was on his back and then went down.

"You want me to get fat?" he smiled turning so I sat on his stomach.

"I don't care as long as you're still you." I kissed him softly. I really didn't care about looks; don't get me wrong, he's hot, but I am attracted to him because he cares about me and I care about him. He pulled my arms down around his neck and kissed me again until we both needed air to breath. I laughed against his lips and went to take a shower.

______________________

Sebastian POV:

I love Naya so much. She's the one I've loved since we first met in high school until this day. I went to check up on TJ to see him talking about nothing and sitting up; he's obviously not tired.

"How's my man doing?" I smiled at my boy. I don't care if he's not my biological son as long as he sees me as his father and not dipshit Kole or whatever his name is. I rubbed his growing hair on his head and he hit at my hand. I put him back under his blanket he kicked off and made my way out.

"Dadda?" I hear. I turn to see him staring back at me. Did he just say what I think he said; his first word, and dadda?! I ran out the room and went to mine to see Naya putting lotion on while she was sitting on the bed.

"Come on." I said grabbing her hand and directing her to TJ' s room.

"Why you bring me in here?" she pouted.

"Say what you just said TJ, come on son." I urged.

"He spoke?!" she screeched. I nodded and pulled my phone from my pocket to record him if he decides to say something else. We waited for him to say something for 10 minutes but he just stared back at us and chewed his toes. My ears will never sound the same now.

"Were you just getting my hopes up? Baby that's mean." she said with a sad expression walking to our bedroom. I looked back at Terrence who was just enjoying himself and smiling. I'll be prepared next time, but my woman needs a little love. I went to our room to see her walking from the bathroom to the bed and sitting under the covers. I walked over and slid in next to her.

"Babyyy-" I stretched. She ignored me and crossed her arms. "I-" I kissed her elbow. "Love-" her upper arm. "You." I kissed her neck making her shift for me to get a better angle to kiss at.

"I was getting excited for nothing." she looked at me with her bottom lip out; God my girlfriend is beautiful. I sat up and kissed her soft lips passionately and pulled back from our slow kiss.

"I'm sorry, I swear he said something but maybe I was excited too. Forgive me baby?" I pleaded. She put her finger to her chin to think and I pulled her under the cover with me while she laughed. I wrapped my arms around her waist feeling my own boy grow a bit as our pelvis's pressed; I feel like now is really the time for, well you know, making love. I don't mean sex or screwing, I feel like this is a moment I waited for from these past couple of months.

Warning, gets heated in this scene*

I pulled her into a deep kiss and let me tell you, it was needed. I tried to enter my tongue but she wouldn't allow me so, I smacked that ass quick and hard causing her mouth to open and our tongues to interlock.

It got hot so I had to push the cover off us while I moved til' I was hovered over her and she was on her back; her legs were spread and she only had on some boy shorts and a tank top. I leaned down and started kissing up and down her neck as she moaned; I feel the need to satisfy her more then myself. I pushed her legs apart more with my hand and went straight to the prize. I started lightly stroking and then went underneath the underwear to get a better feel. Wet.

"Oh Bash." she groaned. The way she says my name when we make love, God I need her right now. I stuck a finger in and she bit her lip while I still kissed her neck leaving love bites; so- tight... She gave me complete and utter dominance to do what I want since her hands were around my neck. I stuck one more finger in hearing her whimper and pumped them in and out faster each pump.

"I love you so much." I whispered in her ear then kissing her lips. She whispered it back and I removed my fingers throwing them in my mouth and licking them clean. I undid my pants because they very much had gotten tighter by the second and thrust into her. Her eyes closed from the unexpected feeling and she scraped at my back. I went slow to make it last but it seemed like the slower I went, the closer I got to spilling out. I went faster looking into her now open eyes and kissed her while I continuously thrust. It's hard to keep it all in when you don't have... a condom! I was just about to spill when I pulled out and it was on her PJ shirt. She looked a bit astonished because she wasn't finished but I didn't want to be blamed for forgetting a condom.

"I forgot a condom baby." I whispered out of breath.

"I wouldn't even care." she said back a bit dissappointed she wasn't done; I can take care of that. I went down to her legs and burried my face in her wonderful part. I felt another load coming but ignored it as she pulled at my hair as I sucked her dry. She held in a screech and I knew she reached her peak once she let go my hair and I came up to kiss her neck to lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

_____________________