Two Can Play That Game

1 month later*

It was now November and TJ and myself were adjusting great and I got a local job at this hotel that pays better than great. I haven't moved out yet because Sebastian urged me to stay so I wouldn't waste money on a brand new house.

I've gotten dozens of calls from Kyle and I have not returned one call at all; it sucks to be a single mother but Sebastian does act as a father towards Terrence, I just wish he was the actual father. He bathes him, changes him, everything that's needed for a 1 month old baby.

No we haven't had sex together because I refuse to, I need to take care of one baby before another; but we have did other things that were pleasuring if you know what I mean.

"Uh oh, are you hungry? I'm hungry too, wanna ask mommy for some milk?" Sebastian started saying to TJ. I laughed and finished putting the washed dishes in the dishwasher to dry and then cleaned my hands off.

"I'll ask for a taste first-" he winked at me. I shot him a flirty glare and he got up to walk towards me with my baby boy.

"Hello my beautiful boy!" I smiled kissing all over his small and fragile face. He's gained a good amount of weight too because I like to make sure he's fed well and will never be hungry; trust me, he's still safe and at the required weight.

"Hi mommy, can I have some milk?" Sebastian joked squeezing my bottom as I was turning to walk upstairs. I looked back at him and flipped him off with my available hand making him wink again.

I eventually did switch rooms so I'm sleeping in the same bed as Sebastian, I just use the other room for a baby room now; there are still three other bedrooms so there's a bunch of space left. I went to the baby room and sat down to feed my son, it's amazing that I actually made this human with my own body.

Crazy. After I fed him I put him in his crib as he slowly drift to sleep, then walked back downstairs to see Sebastian stretched out on the loveseat.

I walked around and plopped right down on his lap causing him to jump a bit. "Is it my turn for some milk now baby?" he whined. I hit his chest and he pulled me close to him.

"I can't believe I'm this young and I have a baby." I sighed. I mean, I would never go back on my son, but I just wish that I could've been older with more guidance and less confusion on life. I will be 22 next month on the 13th; crazy right?

"Well, at least you didn't get pregnant at 17. I remember that night perfectly; when I was a meer boy with a average size that you thought couldn't fit. The way you were on me, then the rid-"

"Shut up that's gross." I interrupted in disgust. I was so happy I didn't get pregnant because my ass would've been beat by my father at the time.

"-as I was saying before I was interrupted, you rode it perfectly." he smirked. "But anyway, don't fret, he's here now and its not like you can shove him back up your.." he trailed off as I sent him a look that said shut up. I giggled and readjusted how I was sitting because his friend decided it wanted to poke me for no reason; I was now sitting the same direction facing the television as Sebastian.

"I wouldn't recommend sitting like that for your safety." he muttered. I ignored and started moving my hips all around as if I was adjusting myself even more making him groan.

Sebastian POV:

Two can play that game. I started kissing her soft and beautiful neck making her hips slow down and me being dominate; I smiled against her neck and stopped.

"Why must you do that shit to me?" she moaned in disappointment.

"You're lucky I don't take you right now on this loveseat." I winked at her while gasped. She got up and I smacked that ass as she jumped to walk upstairs to check on TJ. I do honestly wish that I can be his biological father but it's too late; maybe we can just make another of our own.

The doorbell rang which was unusual because I don't get fans to come to this private home. I got up while pushing my boy down and opened the door to see a older couple.

"Can I help you two?" I asked a bit annoyed that they came to my home.

"Yes, son you can, are you Sebastian Martinez? 21 year old entertainer?" the man said as his wife stood quiet. That's a weird way to ask if I was a youtube star and artist.

"Umm yeah what's it to you?"

"You have something, or let us say someone, that we demand to bring back with us to Oklahoma."

"First off, you're not taking Naya because she's not gonna be in anymore harm. Second, I am about to call the authorities if you don't leave my property." I said. He was pissing me off by being here now.

"No need for Naya son, and if you knew who I was, the authorities would be taking you to jail by the threats you're sending to my wife and I. We came for the baby." he said.

I laughed at how stupid this guy is; he thinks Naya is giving up that baby? Hell, I'm not giving up TJ.

"You've got it wrong mister, come back maybe when you die and we'll think about it. Wait- we won't." I slammed the door in their face and pushed a button near my door that signaled some guards to escort these people out.

"Who was that?" Naya said finally coming down stairs at the last minute.

"These assholes who think they're taking Terrence back to Oklahoma with them. I told them to fuck off and closed the door in their face." I said feeling brave.

"Were they Caucasians and was the wife like super quiet?"

"Yeaah.. why?"

"Sebastian, that's Kyle's parents. His father is a extremely dangerous man; he can drop anyone from their career or even drop dead." she said. "What were you thinking? I can't let him do this to you; he's not taking my baby as long as I'm his mother, I have to go back for you."

"Naya no you're not! I refuse to let you go back to him or even near him especially with TJ." I yelled. She started walking away and I grabbed her my her hand which she tugged back away and I'm guessing, started packing her things.

 She's not going back. At. All.

_________________