Relationship Screams

Naya Brown POV;

Finding out I was pregnant was unbelievable. But seeing Lizbeth with her face bruised and stomach bulged was like seeing an elephant walk on two legs.

It was scary.

Now she's laying in the guest bedroom sleeping while Sebastian and I discuss her. It was a long weekend and this upcoming Thursday is the court date.

So much was going on that I was stressed out about it all.

"What are we gonna do?" Bash said. I could tell he was stressed out, and announcing my pregnancy was more work for the both of us.

"Well she can stay here can't she?"

"But who knows if that abusive asshole comes to get her. I swear to God I will-"

"Bash you're not going to prison for beating the guy up. Talk to Lizbeth first and calm her down. She's not talking to me and you're her brother, you talk to her."

"I can't because looking at her will make me want to kill that asshole."

I moved to the side of the bed Sebastian was at and held on to his waist tightly.

"What are we gonna do about this baby?" I said.

"Protect her from men and keep her indoors."

"How do you know it's a girl?"

"Back when my mom was pregnant, she told my sister and I that the way you find out what you're having is by feautures.

"It's a girl if the woman acts clingy in the beginning of her pregnancy, and a boy if she's distant but sexually forward." he said.

"Stop lyin'."

"I'm not, you'll see. Give it 9 months. She'll be popping out like a-"

"I get it. Bet you 5 dollars that it's a boy." I said.

"Deal."

We shook hands and gave eachother small kisses before laying down.

"I hope you know I want you to talk to her tonight Sebastian." I yawned going under the covers.

"But-"

"Night."

I heard him sigh and the bed lift from his weight. It feels good to be in charge sometimes.

___________________

Sebastian Martinez POV;

I knocked on the door leading into the room Lizbeth was in and waited for her reply.

"Come in." I heard faintly. I opened the door and closed it after I stepped in.

"You're supposed to be sleeping." I said. I sat on the edge of the bed as she played whatever on her Ipad.

"Can't sleep somewhere you don't feel comfortable at."

"But it's my house, I'm your brother. You should feel fine here." I said.

"My baby brother to be precise, but I just want to go home."

"You are home Beth. You know I don't care how long you stay here, as long as you're safe."

"You know what I mean Sebastian; I want to go back to Puerto Rico and El Salvador."

"So you can be closer to that shit of a father? I'm not allowing that."

"I get you love me and all but I'm your older sister still, I'll beat your ass if you cuss in front of me again."

I stayed quiet and let her continue talking.