You Liar

"Are you ready?" Sebastian asked me before we walked into this courthouse. I stopped and looked at him and TJ in his arm and cupped Terrence's face, giving him a kiss on the nose. Bash looked at me sadly and I kissed his lips for a few seconds trying to be brave for them. We walked in the courthouse close by and checked in to see where we would be decision-making at. Bash last minute decided I needed a lawyer and we assumed he was already in the courtroom. "I'm so proud of you baby." Bash said kissing my hand which was in his. I kissed his back and continued to wait for 10 minutes until we were told to walk in. There weren't that many people in the room but I did notice Kyle's parents, his lawyer, and I'm guessing some of his friends. It was random people on our side, Bash, and my girl Valerie and her husband. She gave me a caring look and Bash took a seat with Terrence by them; I went to my stand and pulled out my folder of documents as I talked to my lawyer about what our motive is.

"So it'll be hard to travel back and forth unless you permanently live here in Oklahoma. The best times to keep him would be two months then Kyle keeps him for a month then bring him back-"

"I'm not leaving Kyle with my son and don't plan on it-"

"Okay let's get this started," Judge Codi started moving papers around his giant desk-stand. "So, the reason we're here is for custody battles over Terrence French-"

"Martinez, your honor. Terrence's last name is legally Martinez, I have the documents to-"

"THANK YOU! No more interruptions until I ask you the questions." he rudely said. This is gonna be a terrible day for me, I feel it.

_________________________

Sebastian POV:

"Your honor, TJ isn't even in a married parent household. Naya and I aren't even legally divorced yet to my knowledge and I haven't signed any papers." Kyle said. A woman walked in and took a seat on Kyle's side. Gianna?! Fuck no, fuck, fuck, fuck! What the hell is she doing here? Why is she over there anyway."

"Okay sir, and what is this video clip on?" the Judge asked. Video?

"Well your honor, this clip is of my sister and Naya's 'boyfriend'-"

"And who is your sister and why is this video in my need?"

Me and his sister?

"Gianna French-"

My world went crashing down as I thought what the video was.

"-it is explicit so I recommend anyone who can't take sex to turn your head." he smirked at me.

The judge played the video and it was of me and Gianna in the studio drinking and laughing, and of me dropping the beer on my shorts. "Is that too hard Bash?" she said on camera and continued groping my manhood until using her mouth. I continued to watch like everyone else, getting looks from Valerie from time to time and rubbing TJ's back as he slept on my lap. We were on my desk now going at it. Did I really do that? I would never sleep with Gianna, she's not even my type!

The video went off and the courtroom lights came back on as the tension in the room was thick.

"We'll umm, take a hour recess while I decide the custody terms." he said smashing his gavel. Naya was the first one in the silent courtroom to run out. Valerie gave me a look and took TJ out of my arms, getting up and walking past me out the room.

 David looked confused and rubbed his face. "Were you fucking kidding me? Out of all people you do Kyle's sister?"

"I didn't even know what happened that night. Naya was pissing me off by accusing me of cheating on her and I told her basically that it was a bitchy thing to do. I just can't see it being true." I said hands on my head.

_____________________________

Naya POV:

"Breathe sweetheart." V said to me patting my back. I was hyperventilating. I had a bag to breathe in and out of and she let me use her inhaler she keeps. I slowed my breaths and held TJ for comfort because he had woken up; Valerie walked off to look for some water to get me and Kyle came out. I really didn't feel like getting up or talking to anyone so I ignored his presence as he sat by me and Terrence reached to him.

"Hey TJ." he said trying to take him from my arms but I wouldn't let him. "Naya let me see my son." he said turning my head to face him.

"Why should I Kyle? You ruined my life!"

"With what, our son? Your bitch ass of a boyfriend is the one who cheated, not me. Baby I love you so much and I might not have been your first love, but I want to be your last. Since you've been gone, I've longed for you to come back to me baby. I only made this court day for you to come back and take me back. I treated you like a dog while you should be treated like my queen." he said as his hand grazed my hand. I turned away from him and let a tear drop.

Would it be wrong for me to take him back. Maybe I'm just doing this to benefit from all the drama and to bring my family where it belonged. I feel like my heart is telling me hell no but my mind is telling me that I should stay with Kyle. I let him take TJ out my arms and he kissed his face and kissed my cheek as I still drifted in thought.

___________________________

Sebastian POV:

"Your honor, I'd like to forget this whole thing, no need for any type of separation or custody paperwork. We're going to work on what we have and raise our son together." Kyle walked in the semi-empty courtroom saying. The judge was just about to leave out again but he stopped when Kyle said that. I had to think again as he was walking out the room. I got up and went after him while David tried catching up with me. I looked all around to see where he was and couldn't until I saw some light paparazzi following him and myself. He helped Naya in his car and then he went in as I watched them drive away in his Mercedes.

____________________________

Naya POV:

"I will treat you so good baby, we'll live the rest of the life together. I don't want you to work either. I just want you there to support me and watch TJ and maybe even a few more kids in the future," Kyle blabbed while driving back to 'our' home. I wasn't saying anything and didn't plan on it since that video. Sebastian was a liar, he lied to me and Terrence, he lied to our relationship.

"Babe are you listening." Kyle said at a red light in my familiar old neighborhood. I looked  at him looking at me with so many mixed emotions and nodded my head. "Good girl." he said winking at me. "Good girls get good gifts when they listen to their daddy's."

"Don't think you can run me, we're not together. I don't even know why I decided to come home with you."

"I don't either baby, I will never hurt you again. I'm just role-playing a little; imagine how it'll be back in the bedroom." he said pulling into the front of our old mini-mansion and turning the car off. "I'll just lay TJ down and I want you to get into something sexy for me." 

I got out the car and went into the house front door which was already unlocked and went upstairs to change. The bed was unmade and he had lingerie on the bed; three sets of it to be exact. A pink lacey pair, black lacey pair, and a one piece that had open holes which made me really uncomfortable. I put on the pink pair  and ran my hair through my hair a couple of times to make it look messy and laid on the bed with my chest up.

I heard the front door close and Kyle talking to Terrence, taking him to his previous room where we kept him at. He came in 'our' room and closed the door before loosening up his tie.

"Oh so you want to listen to daddy now?" he said taking off the shirt and leaving the tie on, then taking his shoes on and loosening his belt. I nodded and pulled his tie bringing him closer to me.

Did I just need sex? Or was I doing this to avoid everything that was going on in the past?

JUST PUBLISHED MY INTERRACIAL JAPANESE/ BLACK BOOK CALLED MY JAPANESE TRESURE CHECK IT OUT! 

___________________________

5 comments & 20 votes <3