Just No

Sebastian POV:

"Are you ready?" I asked Naya as we walked to the front door. I felt more nervous than her obviously wondering what my mom would think. I rang the doorbell and Lizbeth opened the door hugging Maya and taking TJ. We walked in and I saw my older and younger brother on the couch. Carter, my youngest, was the first to turn and introduce himself to Naya like the horny toad he was.

"Hello, aren't you cute." she said hugging him. He hated being called cute but he sucked up for her as far as I could tell. He's 13 but was smart and knew what 'Sex' was and anything having to do with it.

"Aren't you gonna speak Carlos?" I asked while he just ignored our presence.

"Sup." he was 26 and too immature to be acting like this; I'm starting to develop a hate feeling for him after all these years. I shook my head and directed her to the dining area so we can wait before my mom comes out. I excused myself to talk to Lizbeth who was in the living room with Terrence.

"What's up little brother?" she said to me. I had to come up with something to say because I didn't have anything on my mind. "Look, don't be nervous for her, it's just mom. If she ain't fond of Naya then oh well, if she is, slap a ring on her."

"I can't just do that, she's not completely divorced and we're going slow right now." I replied. I took TJ and walked back into the dining room giving him to his beautiful mother.

"Where's my wig Carter I know you were playing with it!" I heard my mom yell in the living room. Embarrassing. Naya just quietly laughed and I prayed that my mom would look decent when she comes in here. We waited for 10 minutes before my mom finally came back downstairs and met Naya, as the rest of our family took some seats at the table.

"Nice to meet you Naya, umm, call me Miss Martinez." mom said shaking Naya's hand awkwardly. "And who is this one? Yours Sebastian?" she asked looking at me. Naya answered before I could inhale a breath and spoke up.

"Umm no ma'am, I was in a previous relationship and had a child with my now ex." she spoke. My mom nodded and got up to get the food and asked me to join her.

"Why didn't you tell me estupido?" {Stupid} my mom said hitting me upside the head.

"About TJ? She had a bad past relationship so-"

"No Sebastian, she's black."

Don't ask me how I already knew she was going to ask me about her being African American.

"Does it matter?" I raised my voice a decibel and my mom looked at me with a disgusted look. I actually thought she was serious for a moment.

"You know how our family is-"

"Actually I don't. It seems as if everyone else can deal with us being a couple except you. And if you can't accept our relationship, you don't even have to consider me your family; or hell, son for that matter." I was about to walk out before my mom clutched my arm.

"I refuse for you two to be in my home-"

"You mean this home I paid for?"

"-I refuse for you to date her. They are all bad news."

I removed my arm and went into the dining room to tell Naya that we were leaving.

"I'll see you guys soon okay, love you guys. Naya let's go." I said picking up TJ so she can stand up first.

"Why what's wrong?" she questioned.

"Well family, mom questioned our relationship and I won't accept that. So until she can, you won't see me that often."

"Are you really being this immature Sebastian? Just, no." Carlos laughed at me. Me, immature? Is he shitting me right now because the last time I checked, it was the other way around. I just kept my mouth closed and led Naya out and back to the car. We couldn't even have a damn conversation before she wants to talk about my girlfriend and her race. Does it even matter? Is it because our babies wouldn't have perfect skin color or perfect hair? If my daughter might have different skin than other Mexican girls? Or my son attract other Mexican girls for that matter? If Naya and I did have children, who cares if they're mixed?

I started the car when Naya and TJ were strapped in and drove back home without talking. I was just stunned that my mom said that; she gave me no reason why she doesn't accept Naya being my girlfriend. "Are you okay baby?" Naya asked as I drove down the street thinking.

"No."

"Want me to make it up to you?" she winked trying to change my attitude. Tempting but I'm not as horny as I was earlier.

"Are you horny?"

"Don't say that in front of TJ! He could catch on to that word at any moment."  she gasped. I smiled at her and pulled up in the driveway getting Terrence out while she went inside to 'freshen up'. It technically means 'sexy up'. I put Terrence his little crib-bed thing and he occupied himself while I went to my bedroom. I took my shirt and belt off leaving me in my 'wife-beater' and jeans and sat at the edge of the bed, picking up my weight from under the bed. I did about 5 reps before my baby came out with some shorts and a tank top, glowing. I set my weight down and opened my arms for her to walk into. She did and we fell back on the bed with her legs only straddling one of mine and my hands on her waist.

"Why doesn't she like me?" Naya softly said looking at me up and down but smiling.

"I don't know. I like you though." I said kissing her lips over and over before we kissed passionately...

And my phone freaking rang. I tried to ignore it but Naya insisted I answer it.

"What is it?" I answered not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"We need you in the studio sir, Mr. Lepur wants you to do a quick shoot to send photos into a Vanity Magazine." I recognized one of my assistant's Gianna said. I sighed.

"I'll be there in 15." I hung up. I looked back at Naya still on my lap with her head over my heart.

"Where you going babe?" she asked as I sat us up.

"Gotta do a shoot really quick."

"Don't those take hours?"

"I hope it doesn't, so I can come back home and let you make it up to me." I said in her neck. She 'mmhmmed' and I knew I had her right where I wanted. "I mean we can do a quickie-"

"Just get ready and come back home." she said. I sighed laughing and threw on a muscle shirt and belt again leaving out the house.

_________________

5 comments & 20 votes c; Sorry for slow updating, been super hecka busy! Forgive me lovelies <3