Screw You

I've been calling Sebastian for the past two hours because he didn't come home last night. He was finally walking in the door and I was pissed; just because he wanted sex he decides to just up and leave? He came and layed on the couch covering his eyes with his arm. He appeared to be hung over but I couldn't pick up a scent of alcohol. Just perfume similar to one I have mixed with his cologne.

"Where the hell have you been Bash?" I asked. He looked up because he didn't see me watch him come in from the kitchen.

"I was at the studio-"

"I know that. Why didn't you come back last night Sebastian J. Martinez?" I asked using his full name.

"Look I was just caught up okay, no big deal?" he slowly said.

"Were you drinking last night?"

"I don't remember okay! Damn Naya, it's not like I slept with someone." he said now making me think he did. I laughed and shook my head.

"Don't fucking lie to me Bash, what the hell were you doing and who was there?"

He got up and walked to get in my face. "I fucking told you I can't remember and nothing fucking happened."

"Screw you." I said walking off until he grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Why can't you just trust me, huh?" he shook. I struggled to get out his grip and just let him hold my arm. "I fucking love you and all you're doing right now is bitching to me. I thought you trust me." he finished letting go of my arm. I started feeling really bad that I accused him of cheating and all but he had no right to yell at me when I'm just trying to get to the bottom of why he didn't come home. I walked away from him and got TJ who was just waking up from his nap then grabbed my keys. I just need to talk to someone and I don't know who. My angel texted me and I told him that I'd meet him at a Denny's to catch up and rant to.

"Where are you going Naya?" Sebastian asked as I walked downstairs with TJ in my arms and his bag. I ignored Bash and walked out the door to take one of the cars I had the keys to; I picked up the keys to his little Cube so I took that car. The boy has 4 cars for no damn reason! "Naya where the hell are you going?" he asked as I buckled Terrence in. "So you're just gonna go do who knows what and not tell me where?"

I opened my door and got in still ignoring the asshole until he opened my door and I tried to close it back. "What!?" I asked; can he just leave me alone right now.

"Where are you taking TJ, why's he leaving with you?"

"It's none of your damn business. Maybe if you weren't such a prick you wouldn't have to worry about me leaving."

"Naya you can't take my damn son with you-"

"He's not even your son!" I yelled back at him. I hope it hurt him too. He slammed my door and I pulled out the driveway to drive to Denny's. We got there in no time and I grabbed TJ and his bag and walked in to find him at the table sitting alone. He asked the waiter for a high chair then enveloped me in a tight but not too tight hug.

"I missed you so much Naya."

"I missed you more Eric!" I replied as the waiter brought the chair. I sat TJ down and we sat at the table to enjoy lunch and to talk.

"So who's this little guy, Sebastian Jr.?" Eric laughed as his one finger was being squeezed by Terrence.

"No actually, I was in a previous relationship/ marriage and it wasn't going good at all. But the good thing from it is my son Terrence." I smiled. "How's your love life going?"

"As you know, no one in this state had what I wanted so I just had to stick with females." he sighed.

"Don't give up Eric. I'm sure you'll find someone's d-"

"Not in front of the baby Naya. Jeez, I'm not even his parent and I got to tell you this." he laughed at me. I grinned and the waiter came to ask what we wanted and we ordered.

"So why haven't you called me in like forever?" he said bringing out his drama-queen side.

"I haven't called anyone in a while actually. I haven't called my old friend Valerie in months, she's probably wondering how I'm doin-"

"I don't care anymore. Tell me the real problem Naya." he cut me off.

"Fine. So Sebastian was being a complete conceited asshole yesterday evening because he couldn't get me to himself and decided to not come back home until this morning. I think he was hung-over but I couldn't all that tell. He just kept going off because I was accusing him of cheating on me. I-I just don't know what's up with him today so I just ended up meeting you all of a sudden for this little brunch we got going on." I said trying to put on a smile.

"I know it's hard right now sweety but I'm positive that he was just getting a drink and slept in his car or something. He is not the type to cheat on you and you guys aren't even married yet. That gives you time to build trust in each other and stop accusing him girl."

"Eric, why aren't you a counselor?" I smiled. We laughed and ate our food and just talked more.

"I guess I can apologize, I mean, he was so heartbroken when I told him TJ wasn't his child and I wasn't going to leave him at home."

"Naya why would you say that? He's probably devastated because he felt as if TJ was in his life."

"I know, I even told him a little while ago that I wanted him to be a father to Terrence." I said glumly. I feel stupid.

"Well hun, all I can say is if you don't want him to be in TJ's life, you better tell him now or you need to start trusting him as his own father." Eric said paying for the check. The waited winked at him and I saw Eric instantly blush.

"I should tell him I want him in his life. He wants to marry me for crying out loud! But enough of this, I made my decision to just trust him and apologize. And you mister, need to get that waiter's number." I urged as the guy came back with the receipt.

"Ya'll have a good one okay?" he said smiling at Eric. He set the receipt down which already had his name and number; I smirked at Eric who was basically jumping for joy. The guy wasn't bad looking at all so Eric could deal with him; he's very picky on looks. We said our goodbyes and I got ready to go home to face my heartbroken boyfriend. 

_____________________

5 comments & 20 votes cx I am so excited for these 3 upcoming stories I'm making! They should be published around April 10th at the latest or earlier c;