Divorce

My, my, my Mr. Martinez^^

_____________________

Naya Brown POV;

I was getting ready for the court meet which started in two hours. I had the whole week to talk and discuss with my lawyer everything we were going to state and how I was going to get my divorce finalized.

Earlier this week I filed for divorce from Kyle and I damn well knew I was gonna get it. Bash and my lawyer pulled a few strings to get it extremely closer to most finalizations. Sebastian and I were also trying to work everything out when it came to him and drinking.

He made a promise to me that he was going to see a therapist to take care of this drinking 'problem'. He just came back home about an hour ago from a shoot he had with whatever agency he was working with now. At least he was coming to court with me all sobered up.

I made sure my blouse was even and walked out the bathroom to see Bash combing through his hair with his fingers.

"That's a nice blouse but it'd-" Bash started.

"It'll what? What?"

"It would look better on the bedroom floor." he laughed. I hit him in the arm as he kissed my cheek. He pulled me into his embrace as I could smell his minty breath. "I'm sorry Naya."

"You look paler than you used to." I said.

"I'm serious Naya, stop ignoring my statement. You know why I'm sorry.

"All this crap we've been going through, money I've blown on alcohol, it was pointless. I'm just happy we're at a good place in our relationship." he said kissing my lips softly.

 "I agree. It's a process so we have to take our time together." I weakly smiled. I moved from his arms and got ready to leave with Bash, we were just waiting on Rilanae. She said she'd watch him today while we were at the courtroom.

She's been spending time with me also outside her job so we can feel closer to enough. I trust her with my only child so she's considered family.

 I gave Terrence a kiss goodbye as well as 'mom' and left the house with a few paparazzi trailing behind.

________________

"Relax, he's not taking TJ from us and I won't let him if he tried." Sebastian said in my ear as we walked to where our meeting was taking place. The lawyer was already sitting and getting all his files and papers organized when we came in.

I stood and gave him a hug.

"Great to see you again Greg." I said hugging him lightly.

"Same with you." he replied, shaking Bash's hand. Bash took a seat behind the stand I was at in case he was called forward. I took my seat as did Greg and looked at the folder on the table.

"What is this document?" I asked.

"Just information about TJ's birth. You know his last name is still legally Martinez right?"

"I completely forgot." I said. That day in the room I was in labor in Sebastian came in and claimed Terrence as his own.

"This other one is about his immediate family and guardianship which Sebastian also filled out while you were in the room that day." he said.

The papers had family members and emergency contact, though I didn't have any family left. Lizbeth was under there, Valerie, David, and Eric too; just in case, were there as well.

"So what am I asking exactly?" I said.

"Well since I'm the one getting paid to talk for you, we're going to start with your stages of pregnancy and how your first few months began."