Year After Year

7 weeks later*

Naya French POV:

I woke up with a bunch of morning sickness. I'm supposed to be in labor this Saturday, today's Monday. Slowly but surely, I'm feeling worse and worse.

"Morning babe." Kyle said rubbing my back when he walked in.

"Hey." I said, dipping my head over the toilet again. I hate throw up, it's just, gross.

"You on your way to work again?" I asked getting up.

"Yeah, if you need me, just call me. I'll be home around 7. Love you." he kissed my cheek and left out.

Guess I'll run to the grocery store and Starbucks. I should text Eric to see how he's doing and see if Sebastian has the same number. I miss that kid honestly, I remember our promise we made to love eachother through everything. Guess promises were meant to be broken.

Hey Eric ;) Miss you bunches, should be popping my baby this weekend. Hella nervous! -Naya

2 minutes late*

Babe! Miss you too & send me pictures, not in labor, but after, lol -Eric

Lmao, of course, do you still have Sebastian's number? I wanted to contact him, haven't heard from him in a while.

His personal is 404-***-*** . His fan or whatever is 619-***-*** . Tell him I said hey! -Eric

I used the fan phone number first to make sure the numbers were real.

"You've reached Bash Martz voicemail. Press 1 for touring schedules, 2 for-"

I hung up and decided to call the personal. I took a breath hoping he would remember me and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I heard a Spanish accent say.

"Sebastian Martinez?" I asked.

"Yes, is this a fan, may I ask you to not to call again?"

"No, because I'm your biggest one. It's Naya loser." I laughed.

"Naya! God where have you been girl? Are you still in Cali, because I miss you?!"

"I live in Oklahoma now. I got a really great job and moved down here about a year ago."

"Damn, I should visit on tour in a few days. It's great to hear from you but I have rehearsal, I'll call you later."

"I don't know-"

"Bye gorgeous!" he said ending the call.

If he visits me, he's gonna be hurt to see I'm pregnant and married even if he doesn't have feelings for me.

What am I gonna do with all of this.

_______________________________

Sebastian Martinez POV:

Wow, I haven't heard from Naya in ages. I thought she got married and went on with her life or something, I never expected her to call me. I've only had one girl who I've been with but we only lasted for about two months. She said she felt like I was cheating on her and I never spent time with her.

I tour almost every other week what does she expect? And I never cheated on a girl, I didn't even cheat on Naya, but it's whatever.

The music started playing from my album and my dancers and I got in our spots.

"5, 6, 7, 8" I said. We did our choreo for each song and took a break. It's been busy since I started recording music; I was just gonna stick with dancing and YouTube but I got more opportunities.

I told my dancers I was leaving and drove home. I bought a mini-mansion for my mother but Carlos moved out. Technically he never lived with us but my mom said he caused too much shit; but my sister still visits and my youngest brother is still an asshole.

"Mama, I heard from a old friend, I might go see them in a few days; you'll be okay?" I asked my mom on the couch.

I still never told my mom that I was dating a black girl in high school, I just never had the time and didn't know how to introduce her.

"Donde viven?" {Where do they live}

"Oklahoma madre." {Oklahoma mother}

"Oklahoma?! Eso es mucho Bash!" {Oklahoma?! That's far Bash}

"Ma it won't be that long."

"Hablar mas tarde." {Talk later}

I went upstairs to my room and went on Twitter as usual. Nothing interesting so I'll post I guess. I want it to be a real meaning. This goes to you Naya.

First I'll acknowledge all trust has been broken, a successful recovery I pray for us at night -Justin Bieber

I met him a few times, the guys pretty cool, probably wouldn't hang with him. I laid on my bed thinking. I'm 21, successful, single, and young; I'm love sick. I never left Naya out my mind even with that other girl.

We were supposed to go on strong through everything but that girl Arielle messed us up. So did Sanchez; I haven't heard from him ever since the day I went to his house and threatened him, I had to do what I had to do.

I spoke to Eric before, and I hang out with Jordan as much as possible. We basically grew up as best friends together; day after day, year after year, and we still were friends.

I got up and went back downstairs and out the house to my car. Guess I'll see him or something.

He lives in Texas.

I know, but wait, Oklahoma is right next to Texas and I can see Naya. My mom shouldn't mind me taking a quick jet to Texas then Oklahoma right? Ehh, she doesn't have to know.

____________________