Interested

__________________

Sebastian POV:

"She doesn't have to know Sebastian why are you even interested in her? She brought a baby along with her just to drag your career down!" Gianna continuously said as I changed back into my regular clothes from the shoot. We are good friends but she wants more and I'm just not interested in her. She a gorgeous woman; Caucasian and Latina but she's not in my interest.

"Look GiGi, we're friends and I want it to stay that way before I make it only you being my assistant and nothing more. She doesn't drag me down because, I love her and don't even want her to work for money. She doesn't have to be a housewife either, I just want her to be able to relax. Tell Lepur I'll come in next week to make a video on like relationships or something or a recording. Have a swell night." I said leaving the building and onwards to my car. I drove home to get a little making up from Naya. I went in and checked on TJ to see him sleeping as usual and went straight to our bedroom for some alone time. ANNNNNDDD....

She's asleep. I mentally choked myself for not ignoring the damn call and took off my clothes to shower and call it a night. I slipped in bed just in some boxers and held Naya's soft, cool skin, kissing her arms and feeling her move around under my grip.

"I love you." I whispered closing my eyes.

"I love you too." she said back.

_________________________

Woke up to the fresh smell of lemon and possibly chilaquiles! Chilaquiles have breakfast items like eggs and bacon and vegetables on tortillas and all this good ass stuff; I haven't had one since I was a kid like 4 years ago. How the hell does Naya know how to make that?! If she's secretly Mexican she got a lot of explaining to do. I stretched before getting out the bed and creeping downstairs to see her in some shorts and a hoodie; she looks beautiful everytime I see her. I saw her adding the egg on the top and grabbed her waist almost causing her to drop it on the ground. Hell, I'd still eat that!

"Bash what is your problem?!" she said holding her chest. I smiled and pulled her to me and held her kissing her back and turning her to face me.

"Baby you made this for me-"

"PUT SOME DAMN PANTS ON PUTA!" I just had to hear my damn sister yell while she walked in matching Naya. I covered myself with my hands and rolled my eyes at her. "You have nothing to hide anyway Sebastian." she laughed and high-fived Naya who cleared her throat and winked at me. I went upstairs to brush my teeth and put a shirt and pants on before coming back down. Naya was pouring lemonade in her cup while her and Lizbeth ate leaving my plate between them. I kissed Naya's cheek and dug in saying a little prayer to make sure Liz didn't poison it. Tasted like heaven; I don't know how Heaven taste if you ask me.

"This taste so good baby." I said between chews staring with love at Naya for making this.

"I wouldn't have did it if Liz didn't help me." she said smiling at my sister who I thanked as well.

"Why are you here this early anyway?"

"Sebastian it's 1 in the afternoon, it's not early. You missed breakfast with us so Naya wanted to make you some brunch." Liz answered. I looked at the microwave clock to see it showing 1:09 PM; that sleep must've been awesome. I shrugged and finished eating while Lizbeth left after a few minutes later. Naya went to wash dishes and I just admired her from my point of view; her legs were beautiful, her neck, her entire backside.

"I can feel you staring at me." she said laughing at me.

"What do you have planned for the rest of this afternoon Miss future Martinez?" I smirked as she turned back to wink at me.

"Probably just go jogging or something and try to teach TJ Spanish."

"I can do that so much better than you." I said as she dried her hands and walked to me.

"Oh really?"

I knew where this was leading and have been waiting forever to get some from this beauty. I brought her face close and we ended up French-kissing really slow back in our bedroom with me missing my shirt and pants again. It was going great once TJ cried and I told her I'd check on him and come back. He didn't need to be changed or was hungry, but maybe tired even though he sleeps all day; we need to fix his sleep pattern eventually but I ended up just laying him back asleep and rushing back to Naya still laying in the same spot playing with her hoodie strings.

"I thought you ditched me."

"Never." I said crawling back onto her and kissing her neck then back to Frenching. And TJ cried again. I was about to get him but Naya insisted she take care of him. She came back with him on her hip and sat on the bed; I understand he needs attention but it's hard to have some intercourse with her during the day, sex at night is weird to me.

"He's figuring out when is day and night based off the lighting in the house." she said setting him on her lap. I nodded and slipped my bottoms back on and my shirt. "Where you going?"

"Possibly the studio to make some ideas up for my next video." I answered slipping my black pair of Supras on my feet.

"You can't stay here and work on it?"

"I mean I could but my camera equipment is at the studio. I'll see you guys later." I said kissing her cheek and poking TJ's tummy. I texted Gianna incase Mr. Lepur was looking for me again for something and she said she'll come around soon. Once I got to the studio I took a beer from the fridge we keep in here and drank it up. I just feel like cutting loose from all this stress and relaxing. I started writing some ideas and grabbed another beer. I don't even like it but it just always washes down everything. Gianna came in later and grabbed a beer as well while we laughed and jolted more ideas for videos.

"How about the different kinds of Latinos." she said taking a sip. I wrote that down and nodded feeling a little less sober. I sat my beer down which ended up falling on my basketball pants and all on the floor. "Shit Martinez, I'll help you." G said grabbing some napkins from a drawer and wiping at my pants and the floor. I couldn't help but let our a 'mhmm' from her doing that. "Is that too hard Sebastian?" she asked. I felt my vision get watery for some reason and shook my head no. She came up so that we were eye to eye and kissed me; I didn't know what to do but I just let her and then she just had to cup my damn balls.

________________________

Gianna POV:

God I love him. I pushed Sebastian back down in his chair and straddled him. I knew he was feeling drunk but I took this opportunity before it passed me up. We kissed hard and sloppy but I fucking loved it. I got up and pulled his shorts down to reveal what I always wanted, and devoured it with my mouth. One thing led to another and we were on the desk finishing up. He sat back on the chair and closed his eyes while I slipped my clothes back on and answered my vibrating phone.

"What Kyle?" I said already frustrated with my cousin's constant calling.

"Is he leaving her yet?" he asked. Ever since he heard I was working for him, he wanted me to blackmail him so the chick would go back to him or something like that.

"No, I just got in his pants, literally. Give it a few weeks." I said hanging up. God he annoys me.

"Who was that GiGi?" Seb asked me moving his wang to one side and looking super drunk.

"No one baby, just relax." I assured him kissing his lips again and giving him one last bj. 

____________________

5 comments & 20 votes c: Didn't see that cousin thing coming did ya?