No More Court

Kyle French at the top my loves :x

_______________________

Naya Brown POV;

I woke up from my short nap and went to check on Terrence who was wide awake in his room. I brought him out and let him play in his playpen for a few minutes before I feed him. My nap must've been long because it was beginning to become nighttime.

I went downstairs to search for Bash and called his name out.

"Sebastian are you trying to scare me?" I said in the dimmed area. I turned the kitchen light on and had a panick attack. "BASH WAKE UP!" I yelled as he lay on the floor with a bottle in his hand. The bottle was nearly empty and he was moving slightly.

I got up and went to the bathroom closet before grabbing a washcloth from there. I ran back to Sebastian and wet the towel in the sink, applying it to his forehead slightly. The doorbell rang and I looked up knowing I couldn't see anyone. Now Terrence is crying.

When you need help from your significant other but they're adding on to the trouble you have; perfect. I smiled as Bash slowly opened his bloodshot eyes and went upstairs to check on my son. He was sitting up with his hand in his mouth; I picked him up and smelled his pamper to make sure he didn't use it. Thank the Lord he didn't.

The doorbell rang again and I walked downstairs with Terrence in my arms. I quickly put the bottle from the fridge in the microwave for him to eat before stepping over Bash and going to the door. I opened it to see an older man with a suit and a chaffeur hat on with a paper.

"Can I help you?" I asked holding TJ back. He stuck the paper in front of me not saying anything before I grabbed it and he walked away. The paper read 'COURT'.

"See you in two days honey." I heard a voice call. I looked into the night and seen Kyle French, the man once of my dreams, sickingly calling me honey. Tears started to run down my cheeks and Terrence touched them, amazed by the liquid from my eyes.

I closed the door and slowly sat down against it, frustrated and scared.

"Dadda." TJ said pulling out my arms slowly. I looked to the direction to see Sebastian on the ground trying to get up but failing. Terrence crawled slowly to Bash as I cried in my hands, wishing I had no more worries. No more court, no more hungover Bash, no Kyle. I got up and went by Sebastian, beating Terrence to him.

I looked at his eyes as they were teary. "What's wrong?" he asked. What isn't?

"You should get up and drink some water. Night." I sadly said. I picked up TJ and got the cooled bottle from the microwave before I gave it to him. I carried him upstairs along with his bottle and sat in his room with him. He slowly started drifting to sleep a bit later; I made my way to the bedroom and got in, going to sleep.

Babies don't have many worries. They don't know what worry is. They signal to people when they're hungry and sleepy or have to use the bathroom but they don't have to get up and work or deal with stress. They're innocent little creatures brought into this world for a reason. I wasn't going to let TJ have to worry about whether his mom and step-dad are gonna be together or not in the end.

___________________

Next Day*

I walked downstairs with a minor headache and saw Sebastian on the couch sprawled out with a melted icebag on his forehead. I walked over slowly and put the cap back on the pills for headache and removed the warm bag before setting it on the table. I cleared my throat as he began to wake up and sat on the couch.

"What happened?" he asked getting up.

"We need to talk." I said. He sighed and put his phone on the small table, giving me his full attention.

"You have a problem Sebastian,"

"No I don't. Can you just tell me what happened last night."

"No but you can listen to me and stop trying to go around what I'm trying to say."

"Then what are you trying to say Naya?"

"You have an alcohol problem and you need to do something about it before it gets out of hand."

"It's not getting out of hand, I can control my alcohol."

"Obviously not when you end up passing out every time you drink. You can die for God's sake from over-intoxication Bash. Do you want to die?"

"I'm not going to die, I can handle my drinks."

"If you don't get help Sebastian, I'm leaving for good."

He was silent for a good minute trying to comprehend what I had just said and looked at my eyes.

"What do you mean leave?" he asked quietly.

"I mean I'm taking all my shit and getting my life together. I'm getting a job, moving on and focusing on Terrence." I said. "But if you can get your shit together, maybe I won't have to leave you."

"Why whould you even think about leaving. We said we'd be together until death do us part. We might not be legally married but I feel like you're my wife. Please don't leave." he cried moving close to me. I stood up before he could come closer and looked down at him.

"I love you Bash, I really do, but you're hurting me by doing this to yourself."

I went upstairs to think but came back down to tell Sebastian about my court news.

"I'm going to court with Kyle next week over TJ. Hope you'll be there to help me." I said continueing back upstairs. I went to change Terrence and call up the lawyer I had not too long ago for some help.

____________________