마지막 장 < FINAL >

♥️

♥️

liked by Chae52, Michaenglangmgaulol, Tzuyuuwu, Sana69, youmakeeverythingalright_dahyun, nayeondatgirl and 6,890 others

official.chaeyoung meet my soft penguin.

VIEW MORE COMMENTS

naeyondatgirl oh 😏 so it's already official?

randomcitizen this is Chaeyoung's manager ig? omo?!

chae52 official?! what?!

cub23 wait they are dating? she is the girl who said that Chaeyoung is a horrible actress right?!

Tzuyuuwu congrats, stay strong.

youmakeeverythingalright_dahyun woah you finally confess your feelings.

     ↪official.chaeyoung why the fuck your username is like that?

youmakeeverythingalright_dahyun it's none of your business smol.

notofficialJihyo so. . should we release a statement?

                     ♥️

♥️

Liked by Tzuyuuwu, notofficialJihyo, Sana69, nayeondatgirl and 450 others.

minari you are worth the wait, love.

VIEW MORE COMMENTS

Sana69 the more you hate the more you love. 😌

minari the more you comment the more chances of block 😌

Sana69 i'm just kidding?!

notofficialJihyo take care of my child, Mina 😭

randomcitizen this is the instagram of Chaeyoung's girl, hope all

chaengXin i hope they will end together in the future.

minari of course we will, we still gonna marry each other.

Sana69 that's bold..

Mina keeps her phone off when Chaeyoung hugs her "Come with me to the premiere night" Mina release Chaeyoung's arms to her shoulder and she faced the younger one "Chaeyoung, you know i'm busy to day right?" Mina said but Chaeyoung pouts "Please"

"Fine wait for me later okay?" Mina nods "Mina, I need to go I still need to prepare back in the company. See you later okay?" Mina smiles as she see Chaeyoung walks away from her going out from her house.

Mina goes back to her room and she finishes all the things that she needed to finish in order for her to attend the premiere night with Chaeyoung.

When Mina is answering all the questions on her paper, her phone keeps on notifying and she saw that Chaeyoung's fans are messaging her asking if they are official.

She just smiles and she continued on what she is doing.

Chaeyoung arrive to the company with a wide smile on her face, Dahyun saw Chaeyoung who is walking towards the elevator. The white girl hangs her left arm in Chaeyoung's broad shoulders, she looks to her side and she smiles "Yo Dahyun long time no see?! where did you go?"

"Somewhere where cute girls are existing" Dahyun winks to Chaeyoung "Anyways, congrats to both of you when is the wedding?" Dahyun teased the younger one "Wedding?" Chaeyoung nervously laugh "Soon I guess"

They both ride an elevator and they go to Jihyo's office "Yow Jihyo!? wazzup?" Dahyun enters while Chaeyoung leaving behind "What's with you? you only show when you want to?!" Jihyo scold Dahyun "I am not working here, I am just Chaeyoung's.." she winks to Jihyo and afterwards she look back to Chaeyoung "girlfriend" Chaeyoung hit Dahyun's shoulder "you are not Mina"

Jihyo laughs to both of them "Chaeyoung should we release a statement?" Chaeyoung shakes her head "Late if I did something on the premiere night" she laughs.

Nayeon knocks on Mina's dorm and Mina gladly open it "Oh Nayeon? what are you doing here?" Nayeon gave a huge box to Mina and she opens it "Chaeyoung said that I should buy you a dress and I bought you one, it looks fit to you the color white"

Mina can't hide her smile "So Mina let's put some make up on?" Mina nods and they prepare for the premiere night.

"woah you are glowing Chaeyoung" The make up artist cannot believe how beautiful Chaeyoung is.

Chaeyoung opens her eyes and she saw her self wearing a full blue dress with a sleeve on, Dahyun puts down the magazine that she is reading and she approach Chaeyoung with an amusement on her face. Jihyo enters the room and she looks to Chaeyoung "Woah Chaeyoung marry me please"

Chaeyoung just laugh when Jihyo said that to her "Where is Mina is she gonna come here?" Jihyo shook her head "Nayeon will drive her to the location, it means you guys are in a separated van"

Chaeyoung chuckled "Okay fine, the statement okay?" Jihyo nods while smiling "Good luck kid, congratulations on your Movie. "

Chaeyoung hops to her van, she felt excited and nervous because she don't know what will Mina look like and how she will gonna react to the movie because it has full of kissing scenes and mature scene.

When the van stops, Dahyun signal her that she need to go out. When Dahyun opens the van, Cameras starts flashing at Chaeyoung, she smiles at them while waving her hand. She was about to walk in the red carpet when someone held her right hand, she looks who is the person did that to her and it's Mina.

Mina looks elegant to her white dress that made the photographers and journalist rapidly takes a picture of them while walking in the red carpet. Afterwards, Jihyo post an statement that Chaeyoung and Mina are officially dating each other, some of fans became sad and some of them became supported.

when they reach the stage the MC ask Chaeyoung a question "You and Mina are dating?"

the two just smiles while looking at the people. Chaeyoung faced Mina and Mina looks at her, Chaeyoung leans her face to kiss the older one. The fans started to squeal to their places and they are smiling because they are now free to show their love to the world.

Chaeyoung leans in Mina's ear "You look elegant today thank you for coming, I love you" Mina blushed when she heard Chaeyoung's husky voice "No worries, i love you too" Mina laughs when she saw Chaeyoung became red.

"You are worth fighting and waiting for, Chaeyoung"

-Mina

END