dvadtsat' sem'

"Jeongyeon where the fuck is the script that I told you to keep it?!" Chaeyoung shouts at Jeongyeon who is looking to the script to their van, Nayeon also help Jeongyeon to find the script but they failed to find it "Chaeyoung, I'm sorry but I didn't know where did I put the Script" It can be seen in Jeongyeon's eyes that she is doomed "I will tell to the director that you lost the script"

Chaeyoung stops from looking at her "What did you say? I lost the script?!" Chaeyoung emphasizes the word I, Nayeon tried to make Chaeyoung calm"Chaeyoung can you please calm?"  she failed when Chaeyoung hops outside of their van "Fuck it!"

"Why is she like that today?" Jeongyeon asks Nayeon but the older girl shrugged her shoulders "probably there is something happened" Jeongyeon became nervous because she felt that Chaeyoung knows already the truth that's why she is being like that. Her sweat started to drip down to her forehead, Nayeon notice that Jeongyeon is sweating so much that's why she wipes Jeongyeon's forehead "Thank you" Jeongyeon awkwardly smiles to Nayeon and she left the girl in the Van.

"She is also acting weird today am I also weird too, oh god" Nayeon scoff off.

Chaeyoung is on her tent waiting for the director to signal her to come out and continue the shoot, while she is waiting she felt that her tummy wants food that's why she calls Jeongyeon "Jeongyeon!"

second call "Yoo Jeongyeon!!" Chaeyoung can be seen to her face that she is starting to get irritated because Jeongyeon still not there, Jeongyeon is not like that when she calls the tall girl she is always there serving Chaeyoung but this time it became different.  Chaeyoung keeps on calling Jeongyeon "JEONGYEON!"

She knitted her eyebrows and there's no Jeongyeon that can be seen outside of the tent, Nayeon came while holding a box of food "here eat this" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows "What? where's jeongyeon?"

Nayeon shrugged her shoulders and she enters inside of the tent "I don't know? she just walks outside"  Chaeyoung just nods knowing that she probably looking for the script.

Jeongyeon is in the company she looks for Jihyo. When she enters Jihyo's office, Jihyo got surprised because she must be in Chaeyoung's shooting place.

"Oh, Jeongyeon what is it?" Jihyo clasps her hands on top of her table.

Jeongyeon let out an envelope and she puts on the top of Jihyo's table "Please sign it, I'm gonna resign"

Jihyo's eyes widen "What why?!" Jeongyeon looks down "I made a mistake, I.. misplaced Chaeyoung's script I know it's very important but I didn't take care of it. Please sign my resignation"

Jihyo understands it she picks up her pen and she opens the envelope, she signs the resignation letter of Jeongyeon "We are pleased to work with you, Jeongyeon" Jeongyeon weakly smiles and she left the office.

Nayeon got a text message from her boss which is Jihyo, her eyes dilated when she saw the content of the text "Jeongyeon resigned today" she covers her mouth with her hand because she couldn't believe that Jeongyeon will do that.

She immediately informs Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung secretly smiles "ah really?" she just stood up and she went outside.

after her shoot, she goes into their company she saw that Xiaoxin is waiting for her in the lobby of the company.

"Xiaoxin? what are you doing at this hour?" Chaeyoung looks to her wristwatch "It's almost 3:30 in the morning did you have breakfast?" she asks Xiaoxin, the tall girl shook her head "Not yet how about you? you just finish your shoot?" Chaeyoung nods "Well, we can eat at the cafeteria if you want. You know breakfast" Xiaoxin invited Chaeyoung to have breakfast and the younger one agreed into that.

They seated in the cafeteria where some employees are eating foods.

while eating their food Xiaoxin stops and she looks at Chaeyoung that made Chaeyoung stops from eating "What is it?"

"I guess this is the time that you should know the truth"

Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows "Truth?" She grabs the glass of water and she drinks it "spill it"

"Jeongyeon... did that to you because.." xiaoxin exhales "she likes Mina and... she did that on purpose to make yourself look bad in front of Mina. Remember you admit that you are the one who did that where the reality was you weren't"

Chaeyoung smiles bitterly "that's why she deserves the karma that she is getting now" Xiaoxin became curious about what happened to Jeongyeon "Why what happened to Jeongyeon?"

"She lost my script and she resigns" she chuckled that made Xiaoxin dilate her eyes "But you know what I leave that all in the past, it already happened but the pain is still here not only me but for Mina" Xiaoxin nods in agreement.

"I must tell this to Mina, I'll get going XiaoXin!"

Chaeyoung left Xiaoxin in the cafeteria "Wish you all the best little girl" she smiles when she saw Chaeyoung hurriedly went outside.