ūndēvīgintī

After Chaeyoung had her Vacation she is back again to her business which is continuing the pending project that was given to her.

"..my memories are slowly fading just like my feelings to you" She read out loud to the script that she is holding, the Make up artist chuckled "It looks like you relate to your character" she put a light powder to Chaeyoung's face and she nods "Yeah losing memory is like missing half of your life" She chuckled while looking to the paper. The actress relates to her character because this character lost its memory that's why Mr. Park really wants to give this to Chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon came to the dressing room while holding some foods, she approached the make up artist to stop for a moment because she needs to talk to Chaeyoung, the make up artist left and Jeongyeon points her index finger and she tap Chaeyoung's broad shoulders. She stops from reading, her head shifted to the mirror to look who's the one who taps her shoulder.

"Hey, Chaeyoung" Jeongyeon bowed her head slightly and she puts her hand to her nape. As she saw Jeongyeon she shifts again her vision to her script and she hummed "Uh, my girlfriend needs m-"

Jeongyeon didn't finish her words when Chaeyoung talk "what time is it? it's 4:00 PM my shooting will last until morning so it means you can't cut your time just to visit you girlfriend, and lastly don't bring up your girlfriend when we are doing our work" she clicks her tongue inside her mouth and her head starts to sway from left to right while reading her script "that's why I don't like someone who is dating"

Jeongyeon head hang low she feel guilty because Chaeyoung thought that she and Mina are really dating which is not true, but her feelings for Mina is there since they are in High School. Chaeyoung give the script to Jeongyeon "Next time do your job well" the script fell down because Jeongyeon didn't catch it.

She takes a deep sigh "If you remember what happened when we were in High school please don't plan to take a revenge. I was so wrong way back then" she mumbles

"What are you talking about?" she didn't notice that Nayeon is also in the tent

"Nothing"

"You guys know each other?" she came to Jeongyeon and she crosses her arms in front of her.

She shook her head "No of course not?"

"Is that a question?"

"Maybe?" she chuckled

Nayeon smiles to her "You know what, you look suspicious" and she left Jeongyeon bewildered.

High School

Break time where students are filling those empty corridors to their university, some of them are spending their time in the field and some of them are in the cafeteria.

On the corner of the cafeteria Jeongyeon and her friends are secretly judging other students who are walking passed by to them.

"Look at that she isn't pretty enough" Jennie Chuckled, Jeongyeon smiles and she laughs "Your taste" she sips to her juice "hey Jeong, is that Mina's crush, that Son Chaeyoung?" Jennie ask, she stop sipping to her juice and she smirks "yeah she is"

Chaeyoung sits beside to the window, she looks like she is waiting for someone. She opens her bag to fish out her sketch pad.

"I heard that she wants to join to your sorority, do you mind if you invite her?" Jennie smirks while raising her right eyebrows.

Jeongyeon smiles to Jennie's idea and she nods "Let's do it" she stood up and she walks towards the small girl. She hang her left arm in Chaeyoung's shoulder "Woah your drawing looks good kid" she smiles to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung startled and she froze for a moment, she slowly lift her head and she looks to her right, She saw Jeongyeon smiling to her.

"J-Jeongyeon?" she stuttered, Jeongyeon seats beside Chaeyoung "I heard that you want to join to our sorority?" Chaeyoung smiles and she nods her head rapidly "Well if that's the case there are some things that you'll need to do before you become part of our sorority" Chaeyoung nods "Whatever it is" she smiles to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon looks to Jennie "Jennie the contract" Jennie fish out a folder and she handed to Chaeyoung "I'll give you 24 hours to decide Chaeyoung" She smiles and she left Chaeyoung alone.

She open the folder to see how many paper that it will takes to read "Oh, 3 pages. It looks serious though" Chaeyoung takes a sigh and she started to read the terms and conditions.

"number 1, when you became part of this sorority your exposure to this school will increase. You will have a lot of connections and power" she bobs her head as she finish the first part

While she continue reading it she is just smiling because of the contentment. Until that she reach the final page where she needs to sign.

She takes a deep breathe and she grab her pen.

far away from the cafeteria Jennie saw Jeongyeon is smiling "Jeongyeon I know what's on your Mind" Jeongyeon laughs to her "Then congrats! you unlock your telekinesis" she smiled "I know that you will use Chaeyoung just to discredit her in front of Mina so that Mina would change her feelings to Chaeyoung" Jennie hissed.

Jeongyeon ruffles jennie's hair "You are so smart Ruby Jane"