left

In a warehouse somewhere in Busan, Chaeyoung is laying down on the ground with full of blood to her body.

"cut! Wash up and that will be our last scene! Pack up everyone" The director signal everyone to clean up, Chaeyoung stood up and her assistant Jeongyeon run towards her and give her a towel to freshen up.

"here wear this" she put the jacket to her body and she walks toward to the bathroom of her wardrobe.

While Jeongyeon is waiting outside her phone vibrated, she saw Mina text her.

"hey Jeongyeon I think we need to stop this" She widens her eyes when Mina tell her that, she instantly called Mina and the girl gladly accept the call.

"Mina but.."

"No buts Jeongyeon we are in a fake relationship and the issue has already been faded"

Jeongyeon takes a sigh "But Mina.. I, I like you"

Mina bit her lower lip while looking to her window "I'm sorry Jeongyeon, I can't give the love that you want"

"Mina please another month I'll show it to you please"

"Hello? Mina??"

Jeongyeon looks to her phone but Mina turn off the call.

"if a person doesn't like you stop it, stop pushing yourself" Chaeyoung passed by and she hop in the car, she saw that Jeongyeon is still look surprised "What? I still have schedules what are you waiting?!" Chaeyoung's voice got higher which made Jeongyeon hurriedly enter the car.

Sana taps Mina's shoulder "Mina if you don't like her then stop it already" She takes a deep sigh and she turn around "I already tell to her but she asked for another month" Sana sat beside Mina "Then try it?" Mina nods and she look for her phone, she opens it and she was about to call Jeongyeon when Chaeyoung messaged her.

"love is not a flower that you will pick up if you just wanted to"

Sana saw that Mina knitted her eyebrows "Why? Is there something happened?" Mina looks to Sana and she showed her phone to her "What does she mean?" Mina just shrugged her shoulders.

She replied the younger one "send it to yeri you dumb shit" Mina and Sana laugh when Mina type those words.

Chaeyoung frowned when Mina replied to her She didn't take this seriously

"I, Son Chaeyoung takes these words seriously" She send it and after wards Mina just seen it.

After a long hour of traveling, Chaeyoung arrived to her company she has this another meeting with her management.

Jeongyeon open the Door for Chaeyoung but she froze in place when she saw XiaoXin in the table smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"What the fuck? Jeongyeon?" Chaeyoung made herself in and she saw XiaoXin sitting on the chair.

"Chaeyoung!" XiaoXin excitedly stood up and she hug the short girl. Chaeyoung froze and she can't remember this girl "Uh hey!" She awkwardly laughed pretending that she knows this person.

Xiaoxin pull the hug "Oh I remember you have this you know" Chaeyoung nods it seems like she's trying to remember this person but she can't remember it.

"don't worry memories are slowly coming back if I tell you some things... right Jeongyeon?" She winks to Chaeyoung who is trying to connect things and afterwards she smiles to Jeongyeon who seems angry.

Nayeon sits and she explain why Xiaoxin is in their company "So Chaeyoung Xin is here because she will sign a contract with us" Jeongyeon on the other side cough so loud that made the three look to her.

"Oh and by the way Jeongyeon can you please go outside because these contract are confidential" Nayeon pleaded and Jeongyeon nods.

Nayeon is explaining to them that they need to sign the contract for the brand and they will start from photoshoots until commercials. Chaeyoung's phone vibrated and she saw that there is someone calling her that's why she declined the call.

Her phone buzz and she saw that Mina text her.

"hey shortie, u busy? Let's meet. This is Mina"

Chaeyoung widens her smile when Mina texted her

"Excuse me? Are you even listening Chaeyoung??"

"Wh-what?" Chaeyoung still looking to her phone

"Who texted you?" Nayeon impatiently asked the younger one.

"It's Mina"

XiaoXin rose up her eyebrows and she looks to Chaeyoung who is smiling through her phone they still know each other?

Does Mina already know?

How..

---

yow peeps ur authornim is kinda busy now :( but i will still update ( but not regularly) :(