quattuor

After the shooting Chaeyoung enters to her Van and she rest her body in her seat, while she is resting she remembers what Mina said to her earlier she is my Fan? No, no chaeyoung she really hates you Chaeyoyng admits that those worda hurt her, Mina doesn't know anything. She only knows That Chaeyoung is a Fuck girl, bad girl, and a poker face when there's an event. She doesn't know the truth behind off cam.

She also doesn't know that this short girl has a heart she won't do anything bad, she is just doin' it because she told her to do so, she is also a human who needs Job, the bread winner of the family, and yet Mina doesn't know anything.

"Hey you okay?" Nayeon saw Chaeyoung is spacing out that's why she talks to her, Chaeyoung looks to her and she smiles "yeah I'm good. I'm just surprised that not all the people loves me" she chuckled. She gave the younger one a drink "here drink this first, by the way I send another set of schedules for this year." Chaeyoung opens her phone and she scroll her schedules "Wait there are so many guesting can you cancel 2?" Nayeon shook her head "No, you are here to work not to chill" Chaeyoung takes sigh and she scroll again "So my shooting will be next next month and it's in hawaii?"

Nayeon nods, Chaeyoung smiles and she takes a rest again.

While she is sleeping her phone keeps on ringing, she opens her eyes and she look through it.

She saw a lot of articled regarding on what happened to the shoot earlier. She opens her twitter and most of the fans are furious enough, they are protecting Chaeyoung.

Sometimes a hater knows each every detail than a true fan she chuckled and she turn off her phone.

"Mina you are doooomed" Sana is pacing to their dorm "Look at this! Fans are very angry to you!" Sana showed her phone screen to Mina who is reading a book to her bed "let them i don't care" Mina flip the page of her book and she looks so chill like nothing happened earlier.

Sana stops from walking and she looks to Mina "Tell me why do you even hate her? And how the hell did you answer that questions earlier" Mina stops from reading and she let a laugh "Sana Darling you don't know anything, sometimes a hater knows more than a Fan" she smirks "oh I hate her because she is annoying, she doesn't have any reaction at all you know what I'm sayin? No of course not you are a fan of her"

"Sometimes I really wish to burn you alive be thankful that you are my friend"

Mina stood up and she bow to Sana "Thank you my friend" Mina winks to Sana and she throws a pillow to Mina "I really hate you!"

"Hey kids stop playing" Tzuyu said as she finish her project in her laptop "why don't we watch something like you know movies of Chaeyoung so that Mina will like her" Mina's smile vanish as she heard Chaeyoung's name "uhm Actually It is okay for me to watch Movie until you mention that Name" she raise her eyebrows.

"Mina the more you hate the more you love" Sana said and Tzuyu Laugh. Mina smile to them "But if you hate that person where is the love? It is just only your brain is working to that kind of saying, theref—hahs" Sana covers Mina's mouth "ajuju stop, your brain is working again"

Night came and everyone is sleeping except Mina.

Mina smiles as she remembers what happened earlier "Please remember me I know you do." She smirk as she closes her eyes.