ūndecim

Tomorrow is the day where Chaeyoung and the team will fly to Hawaii to continue the project. The Director taps her shoulder "Chaeyoung see you tomorrow!" she just nods and one of the staff comes to her holding another script "Chaeyoung this is another script please read it" she take it "There is you know" the girl wiggle her eyebrows and she leans into Chaeyoung's ear to whisper "Mature scene" she saw the girl smiles to her and walks away.

weird she thought. She looks at the script that she is holding until Dahyun hug her from the back "Are you done jagi?" Chaeyoung immediately release the hug and she turn around to face the girl who just hugged her from the back.

"We are not a thing Dahyun and I won't marry my best friend" Chaeyoung shows to Dahyun that she cringe when she calls her jagi "What do you want?" Chaeyoung ask the girl who is still smiling to her "hmm, I want your attention jagi"Chaeyoung pursed her lips "I'm just kidding cub! kidding aside, You know Mina?" Chaeyoung rose her eyebrows "Mina?" Dahyun nods and she seats to a chair "yeah you know the one who really hates you. Wait I forgot that you have a Dementia, let me explain it to you so that you remember her" Dahyun fix her sitting position and Chaeyoung sits in front of Dahyun "Mina is your hater, you know the one who said that you are a horrible actress" She bob her head while explaining to the girl who silently listens.

"Then! She is not a typical hater, she is your.." Dahyun stops when Nayeon enters the room

"Dahyun!"

"What the frick you want nabongs, I am explaining to Chaeyoung who is Mina!" Dahyun stood up while Chaeyoung left perplexed. Nayeon eyed Dahyun to stop what her doing and Dahyun instantly understand what Nayeon wants to say to her "Okay fine bye, Bye jagi! I need to go home now someone is waiting for me" Dahyun smiles widely to Chaeyoung while waving her right hand and she left the tent.

Nayeon comes to Chaeyoung "Hey Chaeyoung, you have another personal assistant. The comapany decide it" Chaeyoung nods "Okay so who is it?" Nayeon signal the guard to let the person in, she saw a tall figure and she walks to them "Hi, I'm your new personal assistant" She smiles to them.

Chaeyoung's head feel pain but she didn't show it to them "What is your name?" The tall girl smiles to her "Jeongyeon, Yoo Jeongyeon" she reach her hand out and Chaeyoung gladly accept it.

My head hurts when I saw her, I saw her somewhere.

"Chaeyoung if you need anything Jeongyeon will be there to help you" Nayeon left the two in the tent "Are you sure this is our first time too meet each other?" Chaeyoung chuckled, Jeongyeon takes a gulp and she can't look Chaeyoung in the eye "Uh yes?"

"Yes? are you not sure?" She laughs

"I mean Yes this is our first time to meet!" Jeongyeon fake a smile in front of Chaeyoung.

The cub find it suspicious because she can't look her in the eyes "Tell me what is your desire?" Jeongyeon knitted her eyebrows "You are not lucifer" she chuckled "So what do you want Chaeyoung you want foods?"

She shook her head "i want to go home, I still need to prepare my things" Jeongyeon nods and she assist Chaeyoung.

While they are on road Jeongyeon keeps on thinking if Chaeyoung knew her

What if she knows me, I love my job. Chill Jeong that's in the past.

She looks to the rear view and she saw Chaeyoung scrolling down to her phone "hm Chaeyoung" She stops from scrolling down to her phone and she looks to Jeongyeon "What is it?"

Jeongyeon keeps on fidgeting her fingers from her lap "I- I saw what happened to you and to that hater" Chaeyoung just smiles "T-that's okay because people don't know that you are a good actress"

"Jeongyeon.." she interrupt the girl, Jeongyeon didn't noticed that she talks too much "I need to rest first, let's talk if I'm okay" she added, Jeongyeon understand it.

---

Chaeyoung has a tattooo so cool.