dvadsat' odeen

"Mina? You are on your phone again, I want your attention" Jeongyeon pouts as she hug Mina from behind. Mina felt uncomfortable when Jeongyeon hugs her, she removes the older girl hand from her waist and she face Jeongyeon who is pouting "Jeongyeon? let me clarify something, I agreed to be your "Fake Girlfriend" because of what happened way back in Hawaii and we are not you know.." she stops and Jeongyeon slowly nods "Yeah we are not official"

"But Mina, I- I like you" Jeongyeon stated, the older girl sighs and her head hang low "i like you since we were in High School" she mumbles but Mina heard it, Mina admits that her heart beats a little bit when Jeongyeon confess to her she lift Jeongyeon's head "friends, Jeongyeon. We are only just friends" Jeongyeon smiles weakly knowing that this person likes someone else.

Mina looks to her area when her phone vibrated successively "hey your phone is over there" Jeongyeon points her phone over the couch. Mina grabs it and she saw Chaeyoung message her, she roll her eyes.

TWITTER

———————————————

Chae Young

@ chaechaerap

chaechaerap:

Hey Nerdy!

chaechaerap:

ha! Bet you didn't get enough sleep

because of that kiss

chaechaerap:

The famous actress Son Chaeyoung kissed you

*insert chef's kiss*

chaechaerap:

oOopS Did your girlfriend got JeAlOUS?

chaechaerap:

She deserve that HAHA :D

:emenempengz

In your Dreams

:emenempengz

thanks to your Manager she gave me Money.

:emenempengz

You know what? If there's a double when it comes to a

slapping scene I will volunteer myself just to slap you :)

chaechaerap:

Oh that's hot myoui mina

I like that.

chaechaerap:

slap me with that hands ;)

:emenempengz

Are you a cockroach?

chaechaerap:

oh god when did you learn

that pick up lines baby?

chaechaerap:

anyways why? my love ;)))

:emenempengz

I want to slap and kick you out of my life :)))

Isn't that sweet awwe

chaechaerap:

that fucking hurts |

chaechaerap:

oh that's so sweet of you awe.

chaechaerap:

hey, I'll be back just wait for me.

:emenempengz

who am I to wait for you?

chaechaerap:

Oh... yeah you are only just my fan not

a girlfriend. :D

Chaeyoung chuckled as she turn off her phone "who is that?" Dahyun saw Chaeyoung smiling, she lift her head to shook her head "Nothing I just saw a meme" Dahyun scoffed and she walks towards to Chaeyoung "If that's a meme you'll share it to me!!" she squinted her eyes "You are seeing someone?" Chaeyoung step back when Dahyun is slowly leaning her face to Chaeyoung "N-No"

the white girl pull herself while she let out a laugh "Then why did you stutter??" Chaeyoung thinks on how she will convince Dahyun that she didn't stutter "Uh.. my brain got delayed!"

what a lame excuse Chaeyoung she scold herself because she knows that Dahyun isn't that dumb to accept lame excuse. The white girl laughs "lame but okay." Chaeyoung just laugh

"Oh hey need to go now it's getting late. Thanks for the food bro" Dahyun pats Chaeyoung's shoulders and she left Chaeyoung "Okay take care" she waved her right hand.

She rest her back to the couch as she remember the memory that popped out to her mind when they are shooting last time.

High School

Afternoon, the orange sky fills the corridor of the university. Chaeyoung walks in the corridor with a folder in her hand. She finally signed the contract and she now needs to find Jeongyeon to give the contract.

As she reach at the end of the corridor where she heard a laugh of students inside of the room, she stops for a moment and she saw in the glass window from the door that there are students who are hanging out and then there's Jeongyeon, seating at the tops of the table while laughing with other members.

She slide the door and the students stops from what they are doing they look to Chaeyoung from head to toe. Chaeyoung saw some of them are stops from chewing their bubble gum and they look to her like she did something wrong.

Jeongyeon stood up as she shake off the dirt from her jogging pants, she hug Chaeyoung "Hey kid why are you here?" Chaeyoung handed the folder to Jeongyeon and she gladly accept it "Here I.. I already signed it"

Jeongyeon and Jennie looks each other while smiling.

"Before you officially became part of our sorority there are things that you needed to do" Jeongyeon walks around the room

"You know that nerdy girl?"

Chaeyoung have a bad feeling about this she already regrets why she accept the offer.

"There are things that we will do, and you will comfort her" Jeongyeon stops and she looks to Chaeyoung "We will put a bucket on top of her locker and you will save her" Jeongyeon comes to her and she whispers in Chaeyoung ear "That's your first mission" she pulls herself and she smirks.

"So it's you Jeongyeon, i'll act that I still don't know you. You are the reason why Mina hates me" she smirks as she crosses her legs "You want to play? Then let's play" Chaeyoung laughs alone "Oh god I'm crazy, I'm laughing alone" She stood up and she stretch her body.