dvadtsat' shest

———————————————

TangMotherNews.com

Exposing the artist is our Target! Welcome to TangMotherNews!

HOT TEA FOR TODAY (HTFT)

Netizen are discussing if Model Hwang Xiaoxin and actress Son Chaeyoung are secretly dating. The netizens post a picture of the two while walking in the park. JYP Entertainment released an official statement regarding this.

Hello, this is JihYo Park Entertainment,

we contact the two and they are declining that they are in a relationship, they also clarified that they are only friends.

Thank you for putting some interest in our artist especially these two.

Stay tuned for the next HTFT!
———————————————

Mina smiles behind her phone as she walks in the aisle of her University corridor "Chaeyoung wouldn't do that" she smirks as she puts her phone back to her pocket.

while she is walking Tzuyu hangs her arms into Mina's shoulder "Heyy Mina!!" Tzuyu wiggled her eyebrows that made Mina stops from walking "What's with that mood?" she rolls her eyes and Tzuyu laughs "I have a news"

"If that's about Chaeyoung don't.. don't continue it"

Tzuyu shook her head and she put her two hands on Mina's shoulder, Tzuyu takes a deep sigh "Me and Sana"

"Are dating" Mina and Tzuyu said in unison that made Tzuyu surprised "H-how did you know?" her mouth opened because she cannot believe that Mina already knows "Duh it's obvious how you guys flirt in the dorm, when I'm there you just act like a friends" Mina smirks "Friends with benefit" they both laugh and Tzuyu hugs Mina "Thank you Mina for your blessings"

"yah Tzuyu!" Mina and Tzuyu look behind their back when she saw that Sana is there she immediately pulled the hug and she scratches her nape.

"Babe?" Tzuyu shyly said that made Sana's blush "Not here" Sana approach Tzuyu and she held Tzuyu's hand "GO now love birds" they both waved their hands as they leave Mina behind.

Mina takes a sigh "hope all"

When Mina walks away someone called her name "Mina! Myoui Mina!" she turns around to see who is the person calls her.

"Momo? what are you doing in our department?"

"I just want to tell you something"

Momo looks down while her hand is on her back

"What is it?"

"MinaILIKEYOUSOMUCHPLEASELETMEINTOYOURLIFE" Mina arc up her eyebrows because Momo said it quickly "Momo please slow down I didn't get what did you say"

Momo's eyes sparkle when she looks at Mina's eyes "Mina I like you so much please let me into your life" she quickly looks down. It can visibly be seen that Momo is blushing so hard that Mina wants to keep Momo in her pocket because she is too cute to handle.

"Momo, I'm sorry but I am waiting for someone.."

"Someone important" Mina added.

"I know but please accept this sushi that I made" Momo gave the Tupperware to Mina and she accepts it "I will eat this, thank you for confessing your feelings to me. We can be friends if you like?"

Momo just smiles "Thank you, Mina, I need to go now" Momo walks aways while her broken heart because Mina rejects her.