sex

"Okay Chaeyoung nice!" The photographer hyping Chaeyoung up to pose more in front of the camera. The photographer stops for a moment, he looks to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows he's wasting my time "Can you please smile a little bit?" the photographer make a request.

Chaeyoung was about to Smile when
Nayeon heard that the photographer wants to smile chaeyoung in front of the camera, she immediately stood up and she talk to him "Excuse me can we talk for a moment?" The photographer nods "okay everyone take a break first"

Chaeyoung's assistant gave her some warm clothes and she goes inside of the dressing room. While she is resting her back on the sofa she decides to scroll on her phone.

She opens her twitter account but she regret it when she saw her fans are bashing Mina they are so wild she thought.

While she is scrolling, a fan of her post a picture of Mina and Chaeyoung while they are shooting of the program. She read the caption Ya'll honestly they look so good together but the attitude of that girl is Trash, so No 🙃 In the photo she saw that She is looking to Mina while Mina is writing down on the white board.

She looks closer to the photo, she unconsciously mumbles to herself she looks familiar, she looks like.. She really tries to remember where did she saw this person but she couldn't make it.

Nayeon knock on the door "Chaeyoung let's finish the shoot and you still have 2 schedules left" she nods and she left the dressing room.

"Is she the girl who shouts to Chaeyoung?" Mina heard those mumbles while she is walking in the corridor, she just close her eyes as she remember that day. She admit that she really regret it but it already happened.

While she is walking she felt that someone put a headphone to her ears, she looks to her right and she saw Momo. "Momo?! W-what are you doing here?" Momo smiles to Mina and they stop from walking "I heard that you are the hot topic in this university so that's why I came to your building and find you"

Momo and Mina met in this University, they became close and they are supporting each other when they have problems in life. Mina is so very thankful because she met this kind of person, aside from being dork she is really serious when Mina is in danger or have problems. She became an ear and a human diary of Mina.

"So let me walk to your class?" Momo initiate but Mina shook her head "Go on you are already late, your prof is already there" Momo laughs and she nods "okay fine see you around the campus okay?" She waved her hand and she walk away.

Mina remember that Momo puts a headphone she wants to give it back but she is already gone, she pulls the headphone and there's a paper that fell to the ground, she pick it up

Mina, In-case people are talking behind your back just wear this don't return this to me.

You are love by someone remember that :)

moguri x.

Mina smiles and she continue from walking.