vīgintī

Tired is an exceptional word to Chaeyoung, she is the type of girl that she will do everything that is written to her schedules, breaks are breaks, and works are works.

But for now she wants to focus to her project that is soon to be finished.

"Okay Chaeyoung! today's scene will be hotter than you thought" The director smiles to her, Chaeyoung just nod her head to listen what she'll gonna do to make the scene more realistic "So your partner will hug you while you are watching the television..." the director added, while Chaeyoung is listening she accidentally lift her head and she looks to her right while the director is giving instructions to her.

Jeongyeon and Mina came to the set, Chaeyoung squinted her eyes to confirm if that's Mina. She saw that the two are greeting the staff while their hands are holding to each other she just weakly smiles when she saw the two are being sweet to each other.

By using her peripheral vision, Mina saw Chaeyoung looking to their area she acted that she is happy with Jeongyeon when the truth is she isn't.

"..and that's how the scene will work" The Director finish his explanation, he saw Chaeyoung is looking far away that made his head shook, he taps Chaeyoung's shoulder "Hey, did you understand what did I said to you?"

Chaeyoung is startled when the director taps her shoulder she just nods but she didn't get what the director said to her.

"Okay so let's do it" The director walks away and he seats in front of the monitor.

Chaeyoung positioned herself in the sofa as she watch the television.

"Okay ready Chaeyoung? In 3, 2, 1! Action!"

Mina on the other side she saw how Chaeyoung is focused to her work, she saw the girl is really showing the bitchy side of her.

She close her eyes and her hand form into fist when the girl is tempting Chaeyoung to kiss her.

"Hey are you okay?" Jeongyeon whispers to her, she opens her eyes and she looks to Jeongyeon "Y-yeah I'm okay don't worry about me" she smiles and she averts her eyes to the scene.

The girl and Chaeyoung's eyes are really talking, the girl pull Chaeyoung and she kiss Chaeyoung torridly. Mina's throat became dry and she cough so loud.

"Wait wait! Cut!" The Director pulls out his headphone and he review the scene

Mina hide in Jeongyeon's back because she thought that she is the one why the director cut the kissing scene.

Chaeyoung wipes her lips and she stood up "Is there something wrong?" she looks to the monitor and the Director looks to her he tilt his head and he put his index finger to his chin wondering what's the matter in the kissing scene "You are not the Chaeyoung that we knew when there's a kissing scene" The director stood up and he closely looks into Chaeyoung's eyes "there is something bothering you" She gulps because it's true there's something bothering her and It's Mina, she can't do the kissing scene properly because Mina is there.

"Pick any girl here and let's do the double" The director seats and he puts again his head phone, Chaeyoung left confused "Wh-what?!"

"I said pick any girl here and let's do the double" He once again clarifies, she looks around but there's no someone that she has a type.

"Okay break for 30 Mins look for someone, Chaeyoung" The lights turned off and the staff starts to break.

this giving me a headache she puts her hands to her head and she starts to massage it.

"Hey Chaeyoung need a break first?" Nayeon handed her a water, she opens it and she drinks it like there's no tomorrow.

"Find me a double" She request to Nayeon "Hmm sure just rest in the tent first, i'll inform you"

After the 30 Mins break the staffs are back in the set "Hey so we found a double" Nayeon inform Chaeyoung who is busy retouching her make up "Oh really who is it?" Nayeon smirk in the mirror "Just finish the make-up and seat on the couch" Chaeyoung nods and she finished her make up.

"okay seat on the couch Chaeyoung" the director said "Okay tapes are rolling, in 3,2,1! action!"

Chaeyoung is watching television on the couch the actress came in and she seats beside Chaeyoung "okay cut! Stay what you are" the director said "okay double please come in!"

The actress stood up and she left the scene, Chaeyoung widens her eyes as she saw this person "Mina?! why you?!"

Mina just faced Chaeyoung "just go with the flow, Nayeon offered me a lot of Money so shut up" She looks for Nayeon and she saw the bunny girl is laughing she closes her eyes i'll kill this later, but thank you to all the gods I'll cherish this moment forever she opens her eyes and the director signal the two to start the scene.

Mina slowly leans into Chaeyoung's face and Chaeyoung just look into Mina's lips. Chaeyoung pulled Mina and she slowly kiss the girl, her eyes are closed.

Mina did the same she really waits for this moment to come and it finally happened. Their lips are dancing in sync when Chaeyoung fasten her lips to move.

When Chaeyoung was about to hold Mina's nape her head hurt so she pulled herself from kissing Mina. Mina looks to Chaeyoung and she really is in pain, the director stood up in horror "What happened?"

Nayeon ran to her "C-Chaeyoung?? wake up don't close your eyes." Nayeon's voice became shaky.

Put this bucket on Mina's locker

act like you didn't know

There are voices inside her head, Chaeyoung screams and her eyes got teary that made Mina completely lost "W-what happened?" she ask Nayeon but Nayeon isn't responding.

Chaeyoung stood up, she hit those staff because she want to be alone for a moment, she left the set holding her head trying to solve what are those voices that fills to her head.

Jeongyeon saw what happened "Your memories are coming back, I'll quit my job soon" She smiles and she left the set also.