Stop Please!-Thirty Three

Trigger Warnings: Depression, suicide, overdose, talk of suicidal thoughts, pictures of cutting.

Virgil's POV

I feel slightly bad Patton and Logan had to watch me jump from my window. I throw myself onto a tree and grab tree branch after tree branch until my feet hit the soft grass.

"Let's go babe!" Remy whispers, offering a soft smile. I nod and we set off. I memorize the way to Remy's apartment as I'll be living there for a while. Soon enough we reach the large double doors of the tall apartment building. We slip inside and are immediately greeted by the person at the front desk.

"Hey Remy." The person says, "Who's this?"

"This is Anxiety. The one I told you is moving in with me."

"Nice to meet you Anxiety," He looks me up and down, "Why is a main side moving from the mind palace?"

"Not all rainbows and kittens. A dark-sider like me doesn't belong with those people." I simply say.

"Well! If that's all," Remy starts, "I'd like to get some sleep." I nod in agreement and Remy leads me upstairs to his apartment. The door unlocks and we walk in. Remy gives me a quick tour and before he leaves the small room that I'm staying in, I spring at him and tackle hug him.

"I seriously can't thank you enough." I cry. I'm so appreciative of him.

"No problem. Honestly. It gets quite lonely here, so it'll be nice to have you with me."

"Well. I'm currently trying to get Richard kicked out of the mind palace. You can could take his room."

"Yeah," He smiles. I pull away from the hug and begin to unpack.

Roman's POV

"Tell me what you know calculator watch," I say, slumping into my chair at breakfast. Patton whispers to Logan. Logan shakes his head, which makes Patton nod and go back to eating.

"Anxiety went through a lot in his past. Richard is his abusive ex. He broke up with Virgil for someone else. He and two other people shut him out of their lives. When Anxiety was gone, Richard had actually been holding him captive." Logan explains calmly, though I could see tears threatening to fall. Logan wouldn't lie, but he also wouldn't cry if this wasn't the truth. Patton, who I'm assuming didn't know, looks to Logan then the me. Streaks of tears fall onto the table.

Realization hits me. Oh god! I broke up with Virgil for some lie. I feel warmth fall down my cheeks. 

Logan nods to Patton, who begins to cry harder.

"A-Anxiety," he sobs, "he-he l-left us.-" He sniffles,"- A-at mid-midnight. We, uh. We, uhm." He overall stops and breaks down when Logan places his hand on Patton's shoulder.

Calculator watch clears his throat, "Yeah. Anxiety left at midnight. His room was completely normal and we watched him jump out of his window. We don't know where he is or where he went."

3rd Person

Virgil and Remy became the friends they used to be. Patton, Logan, and Roman looked over the mind palace multiple times. Thomas almost completely stopped taking depression pills, so Leo and Markus were planning to go back. Though, the host was also completely free of anxiety, so Joan placed him on house arrest and refused to leave Thomas alone, Talyn joins them every once in a while. During that time, Remy also took at least ten bottles of anxiety pills away from Virgil. 

Roman's POV, March 21st

I sadly went to Virgil's room. I've been doing this a lot,  despite the fact that the room doesn't even look like Virgil's did.