Rejection-Twenty

(Don't hate me for this chapter!)

Roman's POV (When his performances ended. So before Virgil got out.)

I take a seat on the bus with a few of my theater friends and joke around with them. Soon enough I see Patton get on the bus, I wave to him and he goes to sit in the isle across from me and my friends.

"Alright boys. Patton this is Joe, Marvin, and Sheanna. Sheanna, Marvin, Joe this is Patton. One of the people I live with. And Patton, Sheanna and Marvin are twins." My friends wave to Patton.

"Hiya kiddos! Hey Roman, how was your performance tonight?"

"Dazzling Patton."

The bus comes to a stop, Sheanna and Marvin get off to go home.

I talk with Patton and Joe for a little bit when the bus stops, "Mind Palace Kingdom." Patton and I stand up and walk off the bus.

"So, tomorrow is Saturday. When are you going to ask Anxiety out?"

"Well, I'm thinking, if he's not home yet, I'll slip a note in his room asking him to meet me at the bridge tomorrow. Then I'll dress up and go. Though, I'm nervous he won't come. Especially if it's me."

"Anxiety loves you. He loves all of us, he just... Doesn't know how or exactly want to show it."

"I guess your right."

"Yeah. But, if you want to you can write it as anonymous. He might be curious that someone likes him or would ask him out and go to figure out who it is."

"Yeah. You're right." I smile.

"But, try not to make it too obvious by using your really pretty handwriting."

"I don't think he's ever seen my handwriting. I will tone it down a bit, but I don't think that will be a problem. The main problem is figuring out how to ask him out." I says as we step into the driveway.

"Well. You can be simple and plain about it. I feel like he wouldn't really want a grand gesture like most princes or princesses do."

"You're right."

We step inside and I immediately rush into my room. I sit at my desk and pull out a black pen. I quickly write a note in worse handwriting than my usual and read it over once more.

Dear Anxiety, 
I have found an interest in your weird ways. The way that you are always so dark and emo like. I would love it if you would meet me on the bridge tomorrow at noon.

Your Dearest,
Secret Admirer

I walk out of my room and slip it under the black door, making sure it's in there good and head back to my room. I look at my Disney covered clock, 8 PM. I change into my pajamas and lay down under my soft covers.

Virgil's POV

I step inside of the house and say goodbye and goodnight to Logan. It's about 9:30 PM now, so I grab a bit of food and head up to my room for the night... I mean day. I walk up stairs and open my door.

I hear something move across the floor when I open my door. When I look down, I see a piece of paper folded up in half. I shut my door and pick up the paper.

I summon my desk chair to come to me, then sit in it and roll over to my desk. Next placing the piece of paper on it and turning on my desk lamp, I unfold the paper and slowly read it.

My eyes fill with shock and I'm completely confused when I read that someone somehow likes me. 

"This is all a prank. One of the guys are just playing pranks on me. The only two that were home really at all today were Patton and Roman. Roman hates me, and Patton would just admit his feelings straight up." I consider to myself.