Singing-Twenty Six

(A week later)

Virgil's POV

Knock Knock.

Someone knocks at my door. I sit up and pause my music playing from my speakers.

"Come in. It's unlocked."

The door handle moves and I see a red and white figure in my doorway. Roman.

"Here to complain that my music is to loud?"

"Not at all."

"Then what do ya need?"

Roman sighs, "I can't seem to get your singing out of my head. Maybe you sing a song for me?" The boys asks nervously. I sigh and pat the bed next to me for him to sit down. He shuts the door and sits next to me.

I grab my guitar and start to strum. Soon I'm singing.

Roman's POV

"Airplane, airplane
Put me to sleep again
Take me away, off to a dream
And then I'll fly so high across the sky
Awake in a new place
Where mistakes of my past are erased" The dark persona starts singing. His voice is smooth and soft. I take in the beautiful noise. He continues.

"Don't drop me
Don't stop me
Just hold me
So cozy
Airplane, airplane
Don't you go down today
Take me away, off to a better place
You know just where I'd like to go
Please get me there on time
Don't delay me from losing my mind
Don't drop me
Don't stop me
Just hold me
Airplane, airplane
Don't you go down today
Take me away, off to a better place
You know just where I'd like to go
Please get me there real soon
I've important things that I must do." He finishes. I'm sad when he does. Anxiety breathes a sigh. I smile.

"Your voice is magnificent."

He shrugs, "I sing a lot."

"I also didn't realize you could sing soft songs like that."

He laughs. His laugh is angelic.

"Yeah. I don't do it often."

"Why do you sing? And play guitar? And if you don't mind, why did you have that huge panic attack?"

"I sing and play guitar because it gets my mind off things. Just like drawing, painting, music. And that panic attack is... Well its hard to explain."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean there were a few factors that made it happen."

He gets up and grabs a few things shuffling through desks. Then he walks into the bathroom and sits next to me again. I turn to look at him better.

He holds up the first thing. A bottle. A pill bottle. I gasp, but he puts a finger up to his lips.

"The first thing is..." Anxiety whispers, then he flips it around showing me the label, Depression Pills. "I stole them from Thomas. He's been taking them. Its been hurting me and uhm... Someone else, I'll show you later."

I nod. He holds up a screen. It displays Thomas talking to Logan in the car.

"He's going right now to get Anxiety pills. To lessen me." He shushes me.

"But. The main reason is..." He hands me a folded up piece of paper. I unfold it and read it.

Dear Virge,

Thomas won't stop taking his depression pills. So Markus and I are going to be spending a few years in the demon realm.
Also, despite the fact that we know it will hurt you more, Markus is going to be putting more of his energy into you so he can't disappear. We are really sorry. Best of wishes.