Chapter 40 °TRIP TO ULSAN🛫°

Seoyun's pov
I was pleasantly surprised to see Xiongwei soundly sleeping, I mean snoring in her deep sleep, on my bed. I smiled and adjusted her blanket before stepping into the bathroom to have a good refreshing bath. I dressed up for my work and woke Xiongwei yelling "Chagiya! Ireona! You'll be late to work if you don't wake up now!" I shook her violently to which she finally budged and opened her eyes lazily. She sat up rubbing her eyes and yawning. She then said "Aegi! Jebal. Lemme sleep for few more minutes. I was held hostage in the office until 10 pm yesterday because of you."

I chuckled and shook my head firmly stating "If you don't want to walk miles to the nearest subway station, you better hurry up and dress up quick, so you can go to the company with Mafia and I." She laid back covering herself with the duvet saying "Then Am not working today. Am calling it a day." I pulled the blanket and dragged her to the bathroom and pushed her inside saying "No. You're not. Just make it quick and come out. Breakfast will probably be served by now."

I then walked out to the dining table and was even more surprised to see all the Infinite members seated there having thier breakfast, except for Mafia. I was so happy to see my sweet Hamster Gyu oppa, my comfort factor Myungsoo and my sweet little Jongie. The happiness of remembering the people who are special to me rushed through my mind but at the same time I felt guilty for treating them like known strangers all this while which would have hurted them and I sighed thinking 'Why did I forget about them too? Even my Gyu oppa. Aish!!' I averted my gaze at him and smiled to myself thinking 'How about I surprise Gyu oppa now?'

I sneakily went back of Gyu oppa signalling others not to get me exposed. Everyone were such good actors, that they pretended as I never stood there, before I covered his eyes with my hands. Gyu oppa held my hands removing them from his eyes and beamed "My Bunny! You're finally back ha?" I smiled at him and nodded settling beside him saying "Eo! The old Seoyun incarnated yesterday." I then hugged him saying "Mianhaeyo uri Hamster Gyu oppa. Mianhaeyo for not remembering you sooner." while he patted my head softly.

I looked at Myungsoo when he cleared his throat rather loudly. I teased him smirking "Oh Mr. Angel looking devil. I'm sorry for recognizing you wrongly as just Angel back then." He pouted lightly and said "Yah! This is too much. I even did aegyeo, at which I suck, just for you. You meannie!" I chuckled and said smiling "Myungsoo ah kumovo. You remembered that I hate Haeundae beach and comforted me. Kumovo My Angel."

Sungjong's pov
I was happy to see Seoyun noona remembering us again, but I pouted and whined "Noona! You forgot about me!" She looked at me chuckling and said "Ani! I didn't forget you my little Jongie." I smiled and ran to her side to give her a hug. She hugged me back and said "I thought my dongsaeng was a grown up man. But I guess no, he's still my little Jongie." I broke the hug and looked at her smiling before saying "Aniyo! Ive really grown up Noona. I'm planning to start a designers shop of my own soon."

She looked at me lifting an eyebrow smiling and my appa's voice questioned me "Chincha?" I turned around to see him and my eomma asked me "Sungjong-ah! You sure about it?" I nodded and walked towards her saying "Eo. I want to start from the bottom line and stand on my own legs eomma."

My dad smiled at me and patted my shoulder saying "Charesseo uri atul. I'm proud of you." I smiled at him and said "Kumovoyo. Appa, eomma come let's have breakfast." They nodded and joined us at the dining table. My eomma looked at noona and asked "Seoyun-ah! Sungyeollie eodiya?" Before she replied, hyung's voice replied "Na yeogi isseo eomma. Waeyo?" He walked towards the table dressed in a white shirt, light shade of grey suit while Xiongwei noona followed him in her formals too.

Xiongwei noona greeted my parents to which my appa asked "Oh Agashi! I finally get to meet you too." She looked at Seoyun noona dazed while Sungyeol hyung nudged her saying "Just know that it is my appa who put you two to attend Chankuk high back then." She nodded and said "Kamsahamnida Uijangnim." bowing 90°. They both settled on the table and started having thier breakfast. My appa cleared his throat and said "Since everyone are here, we have an announcement to make." My eomma nodded smiling and looked at Seoyun noona asking "Seoyun-ah! What do you think about our Sungyeol?"