"Will you kiss me again?" Jungkook smirked at the innocent way he asked the question.

"Do you want me to?" He asked. They maintained eye contact for a while before Jimin nodded. He wasted no time and smashed his lips on Jimin's, bringing out the desire he had been holding back. He began to savor his lips and circled his arms around his thin waist. He noticed Jimin didn't know how to kiss so he shoved his tongue inside the warmth of his mouth and took dominance. He felt Jimin circle his arms around his neck, bringing their wanton bodies closer. He soon traced the kiss down to his neck and began to suck on the soft skin.

"ahh" a soft moan escaped Jimin's lips as he felt the wetness on his neck. He had never felt so much pleasure before; he felt the pleasure course through his body. He felt his temperature rising, like something new was springing up inside him. He felt him tracing the kiss back to his lips and he opened his lids a little but then Jungkook suddenly stopped, slowly pulling his face away from his as he stared into his eyes. Jimin whined from the loss and opened his eyes fully to see Jungkook still staring at him with curiosity. "Why did you stop?" Jimin asked in a needy voice.

"Your eyes" Jungkook removed his hand from his waist and placed it on his cheeks, now looking a bit concerned.

"What is wrong?" Jimin asked, confused at the way Jungkook was looking at him.

"Your eyes are glowing." Jungkook responded.

"Jimin!" Jungkook turned around when he heard Taehyung's voice. He soon saw him appear from behind the door with a worried expression. "Jimin ar..." He suddenly stopped in his tracks, staring at Jimin standing beside Jungkook with his blue eyes glowing. "Omg Jimin you did it." Taehyung happily run towards him and gently cupped his face, staring into his eyes.

"Did what?" Jimin was very confused.

"You got your power." Taehyung smiled widely but then Jimin's eyes stop glowing and they came back to normal. "How were you able to do it?" He moved his hands from his cheeks.

"I don't know." Jimin replied.

"Do it again." Taehyung said.

"I...I don't know what to do." Jimin began to play with his sleeve nervously.

"What was he doing?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, hoping to get a hint as to what almost brought his powers.

"We were just chatting." Jungkook lied.

"Did he chant something strange, or do something... Jimin try closing your eyes tightly and let's see." Taehyung said to him. Jimin did it but after he opened them they were still the same. "Jimin... lets go to the apartment and see if you can do it again Ok." Jimin nodded and Taehyung gently held his hand and they heard out. Jimin stole final glance at Jungkook and began to blush.

    "I wanted to tell you something." Namjoon said, driving the car on the road as he and Jin were headed home after dropping Jimin and Taehyung off at their apartment.

"What?" Jin asked, turning his attention to him.

"I want us to get married." Namjoon gave him a quick glance.

"Of course we will get married, then why did you give me the ring." Jin chuckled.

"I mean next week." Jin was taken aback and just stared at Namjoon.

"If it's too soon, then I can delay it. We can get married whe..." He stopped talking when he glanced at Jin again and saw a smile plastered on his face.

"Did I say no?" Jin asked.

"But you weren't saying anything either." Namjoon replied.

"You should stop reading silence negatively." Jin leaned towards him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Didn't you watch 'Silence of Lambs'?" Namjoon smirked.

"That is so lame." Jin chuckled.

"So what is your answer?" Jin circled his arms around his neck, making sure not to block his view on the road.

"Yes, anytime you want." He began to shower his neck with kisses.

"Babe I can't get horny while driving." Namjoon said.

"I want coffee." Jin whispered into his ears, lowering his hand down to rub his clothed member. Namjoon groaned. "Stop in front of the coffee shop." Jin sat down with a smirk, pointing towards the shop ahead.

"You are really evil, do you know that?" Namjoon parked the car by the road and leaned toward Jin to kiss him but he quickly opened the door and escaped with a giggle.

     "Get me coffee first." Jin closed the door. Namjoon walked out the car, walked around it to his fiance's end before heading toward the shop. Jin smiled as he watched his retreating figure entering the shop. It was the only shop in the quiet environment, a bit far from the road. He was sure it's meant for travelers or something. He hugged himself from the cold breeze, and then the thought of him being Namjoon's husband in a week time brought a huge smile on his face. He suddenly heard a low laugh which forced him to turn his attention to the source. A tall figure of a man stood in the shadow. "Hello, do you need something?" He couldn't see the face but he notice the person began to approach.

"Royalty is always beautiful." Jin's heart skipped a beat after the person came under the light. Those dark eyes and dark hair could never be forgotten. It can't be

"no..." He said in a low scared tone as he watched the human form of the evil Gumiho, slowly approach with a smirk on his face.