16. Soul mates

Začať od začiatku

Punky and Zach are cuddled up on the couch.

'I knew they'll be together they're perfect for each other they're so cute'

"Get a room" I say chuckling.

Punky becomes tomato red and Zach just rolls his eyes and ignores me.

"I'm going to the jacuzzi and don't do anything I wouldn't do." I say winking at them, Punky gets redder if that is even possible.

I go outside and get into the jacuzzi.

'This is so relaxing, the hot water on your skin and all I can think about is Jay's hands all over me and wherever his fingers past I can feel sparks linger, his lip on mine so sweet he tastes just like chocolate and strawberries'

I open my eyes try to catch my breath, get out of the jacuzzi and go back inside.

Zach and Punky are nowhere to be seen.

'They're probably doing the deed'

I go into my room and am startled when I see Punky sitting on my bed smiling.

"Hey Punky I'm going to take a shower and you can tell me everything after."

"Alright hurry up."

I take a shower and wear a tank top and some shorty shorts.

"So spill the beans."

"Okay so I went downstairs and Zach was sitting in the living room watching tv, I went up to him and I was all nervous, I told him that we were mates and that I don't want him to reject me, he just stopped me from speaking by kissing me, his lips were so soft and the kiss was so passionate and after our make out session he told me he LOVES ME and that he'll never reject me, I was so excited and then we just sat on the couch cuddled up and he asked me to go on a date with him."

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you when is the date?"

"Tonight and I'm wondering if you can help me."

"Of course, you'll look so gorgeous."

"Thanks Jaz."

"How late is your date."

"At 7 o'clock, it's 5 o'clock right now.'

"Let's get started then!"

She gets into the shower and I turn the curler and straightener on and go and search for a dress for her.

I get a couple of flats and a puffy black and beige dress, it's gorgeous.

She comes out and I do her makeup and her hair.

"Look in the mirror."

"Oww I love the dress and the way you did my hair, OMG you're my best friend ever I love you thank you."

"You're welcome, that's what friends are for." I hug her and she starts crying.

"Ow Punky stop crying, you're going to mess up your makeup." I say half crying and laughing.

"Wait in my room, I'm going to see how far Zach is."

I knock on his door.

"Come in."

"Hey sis how do I look what color of tie should I wear?"

"Wear the beige one, then you'll match."

"Thanks sis, is she ready?"

"Yeah go wait downstairs and I'll tell her you're done."

I go back to my room and Punky is looking out the window all nervous.